Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS/WTT 70 (H) Warrior DPS and Tank Gear for (A) 70

Account Information
    Willing to sell or trade for an a 70 (A) mage (most interested in the mage), pally, or warrior. If interested let me know here or at Crusnik5@ Warrior has great tank gear and dps gear, keyed to many heroic run as well as master key. Transfer is up at the end of the month, pve server. If interested i will link the armory info. Thanks for looking.

Account for Sale

[H][US]70 Rogue, well geared ROGUE WTT

Account Information
    Accepting all offers of ALLIANCE 70s. looking for well geared characters, this means various epics of equal or higher quantity and/or quality of my rogues gear. I will be looking mainly for 70 alliance warriors, maybe hunters. but i am taking all ALLIANCE offers. Rogues gear includes: several karazhan epics. gladiator epics. basically EVERY rogue blue from 5mans. 27 heroic badges yet to be spent. 375/375 herbalism/alchemy. 4 heroic keys (dont have thrallmar) 2 epic mounts, talbuk and kodo, and normal flying mount. several consumeables. 100g. different sets of gear for pvp, and various PvE fights. Contacting me: Email = Mrcookiemonsterr@aol Aim = Mrcookiemonsterr thanks, hope to see some good offers.

Account for Sale

Selling 70 Undead Priest Epics! - Serious Inquiries Only!

Account Information
    Selling my level 70 Undead Priest, on a RP server, Transfer is available. The Character is being SOLD, for USD. Paypal verified customers only, Serious inquiries only - If you seem in anyway suspicious of scam than a phone call will be required, further suspicion will result in a no-deal. Transaction of the account will entitle you to the account fully, including email transfer over, CD key, etc. Bidding starts at 450USD, all serious inquiries to mtcwalker@ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Character is exaulted with two Burning Crusade factions including Lower City, and Sha'tar. Character is revered with all factions to grant heroic keys. IE it has all keys or all keys are buyable. Character ALSO has 25 badges of justice! He can buy an epic item from the sha'tar vender with this! ALSO! The character has over 800 arena points stored so can therefore get another epic item very soon, and over 13500 honor points which can be cashed in for an item as well! Your choice of items! Character has a normal flying mount. Character has all blue/epic level 70 items items including: Head: Hood of Oblivion enchanted + sockted (blue) Neck: Brooch of Enlightened Potential (blue) Shoulder: Frozen Shadoweave Shoulders enchanted + sockted (epic) Chest: Frozen Shadoweave Vest enchanted + socketed (epic) Back: Baba's Cloak of Arcanistry (blue) Bracers: Shattrah Wraps socketed + enchanted (blue) Hands: Jadefire Gloves of Annhilation (blue) Waist: Sash of Serpentra (blue) Pants: Battlecast Pants socketed + enchanted (epic) Boots: Frozen Shadoweave Boots socketed + enchanted (epic) Ring1: Seal of Exorcist (epic) Ring2: Arcane Netherband (blue) Mainhand: Gavel of Unearthed Secrets sockted (epic) Wand: Wand of the Netherwing (blue) Offhand: Star-Heart Lamp (blue) Trinket1: Mark of Defiance Trinket2: Bangle of Endless Blessings Many other items are on the character, inlcuding a set of full blue healing gear of excellent raiding quality. The character is specialized for Shadow, but can easily be switched to Holy/Discipline with gear that is more than worthy. Healing gear is complex to list all, but includes the full hallowed set. Furthermore, all gear is socketed, and over 75% of the sockets used are blue gems! The character has items in bank that can be sold for literally hundreds of gold, these items include enchanting materials such as large prismatic shards and greater planar essence. The character has 100g+ on the character, and has a selling alt also with a small amount of money. A sell off of unusable inventory items would yield hundreds of gold. The character also has 375 Tailoring/375 Herbalism. Can craft an epic BoE pattern that can make you money (two primal nethers are in the bank to craft them!). Bidding starts at 450USD, all serious inquiries to mtcwalker@ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Account for Sale

WTT 70 DRUID AND 61 ROGUE

Account Information
    both NE and on firetree. Transferrs up. lookin for Horde only, lock, mage, warrior, hunter Aim: idunno12122 : bohdan102@

Account for Sale

WTT [A] Warlock

Account Information
    Human warlock on US PVE server. Has regular flying mount as well as epic ground. Has every key to all Heroic instances. Has Gladiator shoulders as well as Kara epics. aim: oe griffrvb

Account for Sale

WTS a 64 NE hunter. (Epiced) and a 62 Tauren Druid

Account Information
    Im looking to sell this account. This account Has many great characters. THe Hunter has many epics, T2 helm, 2 pvp epic gear, 2 pvp blue gear, rok delar, Epic bow and staff, and good Bc blues. Has 328 alchemy. IS alliance on a pvp server. The Tauren druid is level 62. Hes a GREAT char. Very fun, and owns. He doesnt have any epics, but some good blues, and what not. Hes on a horde pvp server. IF intrested AIM me at : heavens know 02 or EMail at : Hockeyfan20@

Account for Sale

WTS TWO World of Warcraft BC Accounts 8 LEVEL 60's!

Account Information
    TWO Loaded World of Warcraft Burning Crusade Accounts 63 Draenei Paladin | 60 Tauren Warrior | 60 Night Elf Priest | 60 Gnome Rogue 63 Draenei Hunter | 60 Orc Shaman | 60 Human Warlock | 60 Night Elf Rogue. Ok guys, if you are looking for a WoW account and want to enjoy the expansion, this is the account for you. (These accounts were played together and as you can probably tell, they made great character combos.) You won't find many with this many high level characters for sale often. If you want to play the expansion and don't want to grind the first 60 levels, buy one of these accounts. You will have four characters ready to play in Outland. The most fun part of the game (the new content!) is ready to be played on four characters. If you want to get back into WoW, and don't want to do the boring 1-60 grind again, buy this auction! This is crazy, I can't believe I'm even selling it. We decided to sell our accounts three days ago, but I couldn't bring myself to write this until now. I've been playing WoW since release, but its time to go. It is seriously painful to sell this because of the time invested in it, so I hope whoever buys this has a great time playing the expansion. The level 60 characters haven't done any questing in the expansion yet, but I moved them down there so you can get right to the fun part on whatever character you choose to play. The quality of gear that you get right away in Outland is very good. You will get to upgrade the characters gear easily and get a nice sense of progression. The characters are in various levels of gear and they are described better below. None of the characters have been transfered between servers or accounts. This means you can move any of these to your own server depending on the faction, or sell off the characters you don't want with an inter-account transfer. All my characters have clean reputations. I'm not a ninja. I want to stress how hard it is to find a DRAENEI that is ready to play through the expansion. I've done the first three levels of the expansion, but the majority is left to you. If you want to experience 60 to 63, you still have three other characters to choose from! The four main characters are on different PVP servers, and there are plenty of mules and lower level characters scattered throughout. I'm a pack rat by nature, so I really saved a lot of junk. If you want extra gold on any of the servers, sell some of the supplies I stashed away. The following characters ready to play the expansion:

Account for Sale

Selling 99 str rune pure w/firecape, barrow gloves torso ect

Account Information
    If hotlink doesn't work (if you don't see a pic below) just click this link ://img204.imageshack.us/img204/1539/forsalejy3.png [​IMG] All ready has firecape, barrow gloves, fighter torso, rune defender, 179 qps, & ancient magiks. It's bank isn't worth jack love you, but I'm probably going to put a pin on it before I sell it incase people just go on there to drop the firecape or something.

Account for Sale

SELLING RANGE PURE!! 67 RANGE! 45 COMBAT! 2.7M

Account Information
    GIVE ME A OFFER FOR THIS ACCOUNT I CAN SEND YOU A SCREEN SHOT OF IT BUT I DO NEED PAYMENT FIRST, I ONLY TAKE PAYPAL, AND I ONLY CONSIDER SERIOUS OFFERS THIS ACCOUNT IS A GREAT PKER, CAN USE A CANNON, HAS A EXTREMELY HIGH RANGE LEVEL FOR ITS COMBAT AS WELL. COMES FULLY LOADED! GREAT GIFT!

Account for Sale

WTT Lvl 70 Troll Shaman (PVE) for gnome rogue or warlock

Account Information
    Does not have to have amazing gear since mine isnt. transfer down until 6/11/2007 will also consider other classes Shaman is enhancement but also has healing gear that is +750 to healing so you could easily heal a 5 man group Have flying mount and 3 epic ground mounts 375/375 alch herb exalted in all pvp high warlord (rank 14) Messenger aydiem@ email is same

#1 Games, 11/15/13
    Last edited by a moderator: 10/23/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.