Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS 70 Warlock & 62 Warrior.

Account Information
    I'm quitting WoW and I want to sell my account. I have no set price, I just want a fair deal. Please send me a tell on my AIM name: OMFG L33T H4XX0R. I will give you the details of the characters and account when you contact me! Thank you!

Account for Sale

ne hunter transfer up pvp server

Account Information
    i have a 47 almost 48 acct with riding mount and pretty good gear to continue onto the higher lvls am just looking for a higher lvl looking for something around 60+ but will take from 55+ also if the character is really what i want. AIM: hachacker5024 Email: hachacker5024@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 troll mage pvp us

Account Information
    hey there i have a 70 troll mage for trade on a pvp server. us he pwns hard looking for rogue/warlock/warrior/hunter/mage but anything is accepted reaaaalllllllyyyyy looking for alliance . but email me or aim me if u have any thing. must be 70!! email= laroydestroy@ aim= gogogoANA u can repost but just email me or aim me thanks

Account for Sale

selling rs2 account lvl 54 pure 82mage 68con robin set

Account Information
    I do not have any pic (becuase dog got camra) sorry it is a lvl 54 pure 60+ attack 50+ str 82 mage 68 con (a really cool house) well i potted to make dungoen email me at funnykid997@ I do 14 so i do not check my e mail a lot so don't get all mad if i do not replay the first day may take 2 days.. (i will check this every day tho) This is my first sellign an account on this so yea really good pure and robin set is going up so i do not little more becuase it mighth gte to like 6.8m for set (6.7 atm)

Account for Sale

Guy giving away free lvl 70 on WoW forums

Account Information
    If any of you needed a boost or wanted to get another account for free, this dude is trying to raffle his off, post if you're interested! ://forums.worldofwarcraft/thread.html&topicId=17733438

Account for Sale

WTS 70 BE MAGE, 70 NE warrior, 50 UD rogue good price. Look!

Account Information
    I'm selling the time put into my world of warcraf account. Iv'e enjoyed playing on my account and wish i could still play now, but i don't have enough time to play anymore, and i don't want all the time to go to waste so now it's your turn to take off where i left off. Once the payment has been received i will give account name,password,secret question/answer, and i will also change the registered email/phone on the account to the one you would like on there. This account includes - 70 blood elf mage (male) - US PVP server - Transfer availble in a week has a flying mount (riding crop to go with that) 3 epic ground mounts all end game raiding/herotic keys he's revered/exalted with all outland repupations all epics/blue gear enchanted with gems includes the spellfire/spellstrike set (epic) and epic rings, and l 400+ gold all 18/20 slot bags (and in bank) 9 badge of justice tabard of the scarlet crusade arena teams (only 100 points from getting gladiator gloves) Also comes with a 70 Night elf (male) warrior - PVE epic mounts around 1.4k gold epics/blues enchanted 300+ enchanting/Blacksmithing good kara raiding guild and a 50 undead rogue alt on a PVE server blues/greens enchanted leatherworker/skiner I'm looking to sell this account for about $300-400 I AM NOT TRADING THIS ACCOUNT SO DO NOT EMAILING ME WITH A TRADE.. I DON'T PLAY THIS GAME ANYMORE. Thank you

Account for Sale

looking for someone to powerlevel my character

Account Information
    will pay well upon completion current lvl is 28 would like to get as high and as far as possible.i can be reached at nunaleewow@ aim - pbullrover

Account for Sale

insane uber 19 twink gear

Account Information
    insane 19 twink gear its got full enchants and agi on weapons and librams + 2 of the arena signets to get the master trinket message me on aim im looking for 30 days paid subscribtion thought game card or cc if u want to go throught midle man lets do it just let me know hit me up on mytholigy333

Account for Sale

wtt for a 5-6 or mabye a low 7 digit steam account

Account Information
    I'm looking for an a 5-6 digit or maybe a low 7 with just cs 1.6 preferably. Stuff I got to trade: -Guild Wars Account #1 (Just prophecies) -Guild Wars Account #2 (all three campaigns with 7 lvl 20's, a couple with 15k armor, tons of perfect items, 650k with 300k worth of ecto and shards,more to list just pm me) -8 digit with cz and 1.6 -high 7 digit with just 1.6 -Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne CD key -DeepBase Nine invites - I'd also be willing to buy it. hit me up on aim = xsubson1c

Account for Sale

wtt 70 Warraior,Hunter, Paladin

Account Information
    Trading 70 Warrior, 70Paladin, 70 Hunter ( Accounts) These guys are on us pve server. Looking for 70 Hunter on PVP server. contact me at shamkarran@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.