Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    selling a rs2 77 cmb initiate pure with 82 mage anchients

Account Information

Account for Sale

Selling lvl 87 runescape acc (PICS) lvl 88 fishing only $50

Account Information

Account for Sale

Selling lvl 87 runescape acc (PICS) lvl 88 fishing only $50

Account Information
    Ive decided to quit runescape and move to Word of warcraft and i need Cash to buy a good account so i have to sell my account i might accept Runescape Money if its high enough i would prefer not to because then i got to sell that >.< my account has got 184 quest points has done all major quests!! and is lvl 88 fishing he has got 20 days of membership remaining and HAS NO RECOVER'YS Please post offers *note* i do not want to swap for a world of war craft account my friend is gonna sell me his*

Account for Sale

selling a rs2 77 cmb initiate pure with 82 mage anchients

Account Information
    i have a pure hes 77 combat.. he has 82 str, 63 att, 52 prayer, 75 range, 82 mage with anchients, and 24 defence.. im looking for about 3-5M for him because hes got high str,smite, and blitz if anybodys interested you can post bak, pm me, or send me a e-mail at ronaldofan007@ TYVM!![/img]

Account for Sale

"""""buying runescape pure 82 mage and done dt!""""

Account Information
    82 mage 80+ range I will give you a account or gp for it

Account for Sale

WTB Horde Warrior with TF or Imba Gear

Account Information
    Hi there.I want to buy a horde warrior with imba gear.Especially if it got ThunderFury,gear doesn't matter. meet me @ zweifelhaft@

Account for Sale

LOTS OF HIGH LEVEL ACCOUNTS For Sale on TAREW MARR

Account Information
    I know this guy who I deal with for my whole EQ lifetime, he is very well reputated and trustworthy, if anyone of you are interested in buying accounts, I would highly recommend this guy to you. The following are some accounts he has for sale, let me know if you are interested, you can email this guy at sales@buywithoffer (I am sure he is open to negotiation) Account #1: Lvl 55 Bard (with lvl 30 Beastlord) $129 Account #2: Lvl 60 Druid (with lvl 50 rogue)$349 Account #3: Lvl 60 Mage (with lvl 47 rogue)$349 Account #4: Lvl 60 Monk (with lvl 32 Beastlord)$349 Account #5: Lvl 60 Shadowknight (with 60 Enchanter, lvl 46 rogue)$449 Account #6: Lvl 62 Rogue (with lvl 47 rogue)$449 Account #7: Lvl 65 Warrior (with lvl 38 Paladin)$599

Account for Sale

WTT 64 nelf hunter for A/H warlock pve

Account Information
    have a 64 nelf hunter pve realm xfer aval looking for warlock or be pally pve or pvp server dun matter horde a plus lvl 61 min US server aim codapane7 mail m8488247@

Account for Sale

trading account for bloodelf female

Account Information
    hello, I want to trade my account for bloodelf priest / paladin / mage level 60-70 female charater. I have a level 70 priest human ( female) on sylvance. ( pvp realm) - Almost full epic holy and good grainding items. - al faction reverd / or ex - kz pre q done - ssc q done - flying mount ( non epic), epic mount and rep mount exodar. dranai mount - tailoring 375. can make goldenspeltreath, spelstrike hood and pants. - herb 375 - my charater can tranferd to other realm. mail me if you interst in trading carolien54@ bye

Account for Sale

RUNESCAPE account for sale lvl 96 almost lvl 97

Account Information
    I am selling a lvl 96 almost lvl 97 runescape account. He has most of the dragon armor and weapon set as well as many of the hard to find treasure trail items. He has the abysal whip, God cape and staff as well as full mystic. He is lvl 63 runecrafting and can make around 800k an hour. If you are interested in purchasing, please let me know and I will send you further details email me at [email protected] accepting PAYPAL only, price is #

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.