Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT Druid LvL 70 T4 / epix + LvL 64 Full epic mage EU

Account Information
    i wanna trade my acc with well geared ally mage in Eu PVP server druid is resto now she has t4 shoulder from Gruul's lair also helm from Gruul and random karazan epix she has flaing mount and epic ground mount and also she has a good feral gear they are epix from karazan and Cenarion Expedition epic mace she has all heroic keyx except honor hold she is in jaedenar pvp server, in same server i have also lvl 64 gnome mage he has full epic pre tbc bwl/aq40 epix and +2lvl rested Drood has 375 alchemy she has flasks recipies also transmute master i need well geared lvl 70 mage i wanna do pvp it must be in eu pvp server : erdemayan@

Account for Sale

WTT Orc Shaman level 70 tons of epics

Account Information
    Looking to trade my orc shaman. 1200+ healing 600+ damage and good enchancement gear as well for whatever you need him for. He's on a PvP server with xfer up as well 1k gold. Regular flying mount. Looking to trade for basically anything level 70 on alliance side except a warrior/warlock. Has to be on a PvP server and xfer up. Email or IM at scoringivens09@aol or scoringivens09

Account for Sale

WTT 62 dwarf hunter

Account Information
    want to trade my 62 hunter he is US PVP he has epic mont tranning he has good honor/rep his gear is striped i will replace gold so u can replaced armor lookin for MAGE OR ROGUE ONLY POSSICLEY A SHAMMIE!!!!!! must be us pvp here are some issues with the account cant change vteh e-mail nor i dont have SQ/SA e-mail me at zachthebad@

Account for Sale

WTT wow account for 90+ runescape

Account Information
    I have a 70 blood elf mage , kara geared , but no time left , since i havent got a job im finding it hard to pay for wow so i was wanting to trade for fairly good lvl90+ runescape account , Email me or catch me on if interested , dan_in_a_can @

Account for Sale

WTS LvL 70 Epic Priest!

Account Information
    Attuned to Karazhan Got all Heroic keys Exalted with Sha'trath and Cenarion Expedition Revered and more than half way to exalted with the rest. Tailoring 375 with epic patterns Enchanting 301 Epic Flying Mount Selling at a low price: ://ctprofiles/4230772 Send me a mail: aspilioteas@ I also have a full Field Marshal set 6/6 LVL 50 NE Warrior is included

Account for Sale

WTS/WTT 2 lvl 70 accounts

Account Information
    Hey im thinking about quitting WOW and i would like to see these characters go to good use I am looking for serious buyers only and i will go through Pay-pal cause its easier 1st account: Lvl 70 human warrior PVP realm Has 60% flying mount and 2 100% ground mounts both professions are over 300 and are Blacksmithing and mining His gear for dps consists of decent blues and some 60 epix from AQ40 and many pre BC gear his tanking set is all 68-70 blues with about 12k armor 515 defense perfect for kara raids and around 11k health unbuffed, kara keyed and reps all close so if you buy u can purchase ur heroic keys as well... accepting decent offers but hopeing for around $400 USD or other offers 2nd account: Lvl 70 dwarf priest PVE realm Has a 60% flying mount and 2 100% ground mounts has 375 mining good for money making ores on his server sell at ridiculous high prices and 300 tailoring hes currently shadow speced many gems and shards to sell on his server his gear is mainly pvp set and outland blues, has over 400 gold on him and is in a good kara guild on the server also has about 3 months play time on him so you get 3 months free with this purchase, has gladiator pieces which took much time and effort to get so im asking for good offers around $300+ or B/O Once payment is received the buyer will get the secret question/answer , the account name and pw and access to whichever other information they need Happy Bidding and good luck these characters are a great buy for those not wanting to lvl a toon to 70 i did the work for ya , willing to negotiate any price for characters Contact me via email at Daywacker21@ or AIM stealthykilla21 Forgot to mention i will trade only for a lightly used or new either xbox 360 premium system or nintendo wii sounds odd but only things im interested in for trade

Account for Sale

WTT lvl 70 Tauren druid and lvl 61 UD rogue EU server Pvp

Account Information
    WTT my 2 horde chars for ally chars on a pvp server doesnt rly matter what class as long its ally add me on for more info boestie88@

Account for Sale

WTS WoW EU account with 6500 gold

Account Information
    Currently on Draenor, level 66 priest & 60 hunter + alts. Images: physicalcompany.co.uk/wow1.jpg physicalcompany.co.uk/wow2.jpg Please e-mail me sensible offers: [email protected]

Account for Sale

WTS 70 lvl wow undead Warlock + more

Account Information
    All info here Bid or email me at linexlt@ ://SPAM/listings/details/index.cfm?itemnum=1178703029 Be fast couse i already got bid

Account for Sale

"""""buying runescape pure 82 mage and done dt!""""

Account Information

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.