Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT BE Pala 56+Hunt 45+drood40 Pvp EU

Account Information
    I want to trade BE Pala 56 Hunter Troll 45, Druid 40 Pvp I want to trade ONLY HORDE like 80g at acc. EU : [email protected] aim: h0wardsmithy Also leveling service

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Warlock, 66 Shadow Priest U.S. PVE

Account Information
    Human Female Warlock Human Female Warlock, lvl 70 Flying Epic Mount Evoker's Helm of Second Sight Rittsyn's Lost Pendant Frozen Shadoweave Shoulders Cloak of the Black Void Frozen Shadowweave Vest Bracers of Havok Nathrezim Mindblade Lamp of Peaceful Radiance Icon of the Silver Crescent Glowing Crystal Insignia Violet Signet of the Archmage Ring of Recurrence Frozen Shadowweave Boots Trial-FireTrousers Malefic Girdle Handwraps of Flowing Thought Voidheart Gloves many other items/flasks/enchanting mats 375 Tailoring (frozen shadowweave, epic karazhan arcane resist chest pattern, etc.) 375 Enchanting (has boar speed enchant, +spell dmg to bracers, +40 spell dmg to weapon) 375 First Aid 366 Cooking Revered with all BC key factions. Revered Scryer Reputation Exalted Violet Eye 66 Human Female TShadow Priest Notable Items Ring of the Fallen God Neltharion's Tear Toep Mark of the Champion (the +dmg against demons/undead reward for killing Kel'Thuzad). 375 Alchemist, 375 Herbalist 757 untrinketed shadow damage at lvl 66 - easily can hit 1200 when 70 (with amazing items that no one farms anymore like Nelth's tear, fallen god, mark of the champion, etc). The account has probably 700 gold and tons of stuff to sell - as well as flasks of supreme power, herbs, etc. Pretty much it was in one of the top 25 guilds pre-BC so there is a ton of raiding gear, pvp gear, healing gear on the priest (t3), etc. Both are exalted ZG if you prefer those shoulder enchants, etc. Contact me at simoniac@ and let me know if you're interested. I may give out armory links for people who are extremely interested and prove legit. If you aren't legit, don't waste my f*****g time. I'm looking for ~1000$ for the account. They will be transferable in 15 days (May 25th).

Account for Sale

WTT runescape lvl 93 for wow account lvl 50 or above

Account Information
    ok the runescape account is lvl 93 here is pic: ://img82.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledkh3.jpg the wow account does not need to have any items or armor, must be in USA servers and needs to be in pvp hakkar or senerity if its lvl 6o i will give a low diget steam account as welll.

Account for Sale

WTS 70 US Alli Mage

Account Information
    This mage isnt to bad at all has 900 and 7700 gold on this account has a 63 dwarf hunter and some random alts betweent lvls 30 -60 accont is in perfect standing and is current with 1.2 months of game time left. i got a new job and cant and dont want to play anymore.. mage has some spellstrike gear and battlecast gear 8.3 health 10k mana unbuffed 375 aclkemy and 375 herbalism. all best recipies 7700 GOLD as well all with account. great farmer. i farmed for the 280% flying mount and then got two addicted to the gold lol so never bought it anyways email me or post on here rmedude56@ and let me no iwas hoping around 350 for account due to the gold and good characters 70 gnome mage (f) 63 dwarf hunter (m) 47 gnome rogue (m) 39 human warlock (f) and some other crap

Account for Sale

WTS/WTT x2 80 Runescape Acounts and 56 semi-pure! *LOOK*

Account Information
    Two Level 80 runescape acounts, one has about 50ks worth of stuff, the other has 1.5m+ Also the pure has around 100k worth of items. Looking for a Level 70 (Rogue) World of warcraft acounts any realm BUT RP. (can add extra ₤ and/or my wow acount) Or ₤40 English sterling. if you wanna talk add me on / e-mail me: [email protected] Sum up: Two level 80 runescape acounts and a level 56 pure all for ₤40!

Account for Sale

Runescape accounts

Account Information
    plz plz plz can some1 giv me a runescape account for free a lvl 60 + if possible coz ppl hack myne so i need a new one e-mail me at [email protected] if you hav one ty?

Account for Sale

loooking for blood elf mage lock hunter oor priest 30+

Account Information
    aim jmasterjack1234

Account for Sale

WTS Very Epic 70 Warrior - GM,Gladiator, #1 PVP for 2 years.

Account Information
    I'm new to this forum so first off, Hello to anyone who's interested. This account is adult owned, so bid with confidence. I will personally ship the world of warcraft, and world of warcraft burning crusade expansion set boxes that contain the cd and cdkeys if requested. Well, to start... It's been a good 2 1/2 years run for me in the world of warcraft... but I no longer have any interest in this game. I am a Level 70 Alliance, Human Warrior. I've done pretty much everything to do in the game, before and after the expansion. I have done every raid instance in the game, and I also have the coveted Grand Marshal title, Justicar title, and soon Gladiator title. I was ranked #1 in my battlegroup for all the arena brackets (2v2, 3v3, and 5v5). My account is the owner of two arena charters that are guaranteed Netherdrakes at the end of the first season, this is what also guarantees the title of Gladiator. My character has all of the best PVP (Over 230 Resilience) and also a majority of the best PVE items that are currently in the game. This includes the Tier 2 Blacksmithing Axe, Mooncleaver and the full set of Gladiator's Battlegear. I also have the ranged weapon, Gladiator's Waredge and also the offhand weapon Gladiator's Hacker. I also have all the best Epic pvp reward loots in the game, which include Marshal's Plate Belt, Marshal's Plate Bracers, Medallion of the Alliance (2 minute pvp trinket), Sergeant's Heavy Cloak, and more. I also have many epic weapons from the instance Karazhan and also tanking loot from Gruul's Lair. This includes, The Decapitator, Fool's Bane, Tier 4 DPS Helm, Tier 4 Tanking leggings, Majority of tanking loots from Karazhan, and also a lot of epic loots out of Heroic Instances. This includes the Epic tanking shield, the DPS ring, and Bloodlust Brooch DPS trinket. Plus many more. I've barely scratched the surface in terms of loot that I have. The reasoning behind this is because I have too much gear and some of those I listed will give you an idea of the level of equipment I have. 98% of my gear contains the best possible enchants and gems available in the game. I am exalted with MANY (I want to say almost all the ones that are important) factions, this which includes the Scryers faction, which rewards the player with the best shoulder enchants, and also many exalted epic rewards. I am also either revered or exalted with every faction for 5-man instances and I have also completed the attunement quest for Serpent Shrine Caverns. Character also has exalted Kurenai Rep, which means I have one of the new epic ground mounts introduced in the expansion, Talbuks. As for other accomplishments, I was in a guild that was server first for Ragnaros, Nefarian, C'thun, and Kel'thuzad. I still have all the resist gear, which includes Epic Fire Resist, Epic Nature Resist, Epic Frost Resist and all my original Grand Marshal gear, which includes all the original epic weapons, armor, and shield... All the epic ground mounts as well. At the moment, my character also has 1500 gold which will be at your disposal, 28,000+ Honor Points, and over 3200 unused Arena Points. Also has other valuable consumables and materials that will sell for more gold. As stated earlier, my account is adult owned and it has never received any warnings at all. There's probably more to list, but as you can see I've typed a lot and any more detailed questions can be answered personally. I'm not willing to let this account go cheap, so please only serious offers. Picture: ://img444.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sellinggl1.jpg

Account for Sale

WTT Enhencement Shammy, 70

Account Information
    ://armory.worldofwarcraft/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Zul%27jin&n=Akagdand There we go Take a look, Im willing to trade it for a 60+ Alliance char ( NO HUNTER, DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT) Note that my shammy is on US PVE SERVER AND TRANSFERT IS DOWN so if you come to me that'S cause you know this, so come only if you are really interested : ayoye202@ Aim : akagdand

Account for Sale

Syknasty - Power leveler and more... WTB/WTT/WTS

Account Information
    I power lvl accounts for people and sell gold to people and was wondering if any of you were interested in becoming my client. I can get you lvl 70 in about 1 week, give or take a day. This includes epic ground mount, regular flying mount and an extra 500g. It will have the best gear a brand new lvl 70 can have. If you wanted tier 4 or more godly gear it will take a bit longer seeing as I would need to raid and pvp. I could either get you PvP or gladiator gear. An epic flying mount can be added as well. But remember this all comes with a cost. Please feel free to contact me from 3pm - 1am eastern standard time. You can either choose Alliance or Horde Thank you for your time. Tyler Norris AIM - Norris13189 Phone - 1(248) 787 4899

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.