Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    wtt paladin

Account Information
    wtt lvl 60 paladin human / any class lvl 60

Account for Sale

Selling Runescape Account Cheap

Account Information
    Hi, I'm quitting runescape and really want some money for the accounts that I currenty own. I have a lvl 90, lvl 87, lvl 67 and lvl 65. they can be bought individually or as a whole. I am lookng at the following price ranges- Lvl 90-£10-£15 -Lvl 87 (Incl. 5mill) £30-£50 Lvl 67 and 75- BEst offer I recieve Thank you for looking, add me at [email protected] to talk, also, i woudl prefer to be paid through paypal. No time wasters please. Thanks for looking

Account for Sale

i am buying a runscape account pure anything for this

Account Information
    a battleon account level 67 and bots.acclaim accoutn leve l87 with over 5m gigas my email is kbrule2@

Account for Sale

WTT level 70 Shaman

Account Information
    Hey i wanna trade my lvl70 Troll Shaman. I wanna trade it for every class (horde) on a pvp server (EU). Karazhan attuned, have flying mount (normal) and epic ground mount!! Contact me on : [email protected]

Account for Sale

Im Looking for a Rogue EU 70.

Account Information
    Hello , im looking for a alliance/horde level 70 Rogue on pve/pvp or whatever realm i dont care. I have very good offer for trade. Send me mail to wow_haxx0r@

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS UD mage, nice gear, us pvp server. take a look!

Account Information
    I am looking for: In order! Rogue: UD(male),Orc(female and male), NE(male only) Troll(female) warrior: Undead, night elf male only Warlock: Undead male or female only If you want more info on mage my aim is mcdixon23 If looking to buy, email me email is mcdixon23@

Account for Sale

***** WTS 70 Orc Shammy, 61 NE Druid, 60 Tr Hunter or Trade

Account Information
    The account is a US Account. 70 Orc Male Shaman (PvE Server) Attuned for Kara. Epic ground mount, Flying mount. I have Melee gear, healing gear and ele gear, currently spec'd to Ele 61 NE Female Druid (PvP Server) (Full Rested XP) Has 4 peice set bonus for 15% Xtra travelform speed. Has tons of healing epics. 60 Troll Female Hunter (PvP Server) (Full Rested XP) Epic PVP Raptor mount, 6 peices of the PVP Set. Looking to get around $275 for the account for a quick sale. Or I would be very interested to trade for a 70 Tauren Druid, Pve or Pvp Does not matter. aim: thewoodworks90 or mail me at zero_yph@

Account for Sale

WTB rogue/warrior ally EU pvp trans must be open!

Account Information
    Ok, wtb rogue and warrior, OR i can trade my Paladin / mage both H and 70 with some epics Rulegutt2@ ASAP

Account for Sale

70 pvp epiced mage 69 rogue and 60 lock

Account Information
    US SERVER RP-PVP Mage pvp gear Mana-Etched Crown Spaulders of Oblivion Warp Infused Drape Hierophant’s Sash Khadger’s Kilt of Abjuration Shattrath Jumpers Burning Blade Cultist Band Insignia of the Horde Figurine- Living Ruby Serpent Gladiator’s War Staff (E) Pendant of Dominance (E) Violet Signet (E) General’s Silk Cuffs (E) Gloves of the Aldor (E) Sergeant’s Heavy Cape (E) 375/375 Jewelcrafting and mining Rogue has mainly blues and greens due to the level grind Warlock is in mostly MC epics. xfer available for the lock. E-mail me to discuss offers jrod437@ IMPORTANT: Once we agree on a price I will be willing to talk to you over messenger or meet you in game in order to verify the character(s) that you wish to purchase. The Username, Password, CD keys, and Secret Question Answer will ONLY be given AFTER payment is received.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 [H] Shaman for Pally [EU-PVP]

Account Information
    Im wanting to trade my Troll (male) Shaman, currently specced in both Elemental and Resto for good DPS and healing. He can heal 5 man groups as he is, but would probably need ro respec for kara/gruuls healing etc.. He is kara attuned, has 1 epic ground mount, and 1 normal flying mount. He is on a FULL EU PVP realm, (one of best realms). His proffesions are; Herbalism - 375/375 and Alchemy - 369/375. I only have 150g+ at the minute, due to alot when into getting my profs up. He has some good DPS and healing gear. The account has over 1 month playing time, and Xfer is up on all chars on account. The account also has LOTS of 20-40 alts, (both horde and ally on diff servers). Im looking for a Pally. Not bothered which faction/race, just a nicely geared pally. (Prot/Holy specced) Not bothered about server (prefer PVP) must be kara attuned and have flying mount. If you would like more info, or you are interested, post below or add me on or e-mail me on: /E-MAIL: ben_pilloverdose_09@ Thanks

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.