Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS 70 Undead Warlock & 66 Blood Elf Paladin (PVP)

Account Information
    ============== 70 Undead Warlock ============== ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Boulderfist&n=Renmazu ============== 66 Blood Elf Paladin ============== ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Boulderfist&n=Crescens There is approximately 800g between all the characters The Paladin beyond the linked gear also has a full healing set with approx. 500+ healing along with a tanking set which has approximately 9.5k armor. I will be selling this account via verified paypal users only, starting at $500 for the account. once payment is received I will give the user name/password along with the cd-keys for the account. All characters on the account are up for transfer to whatever server you wish. If there are any questions contact me at mwenzke17@sbcglobal

Account for Sale

2 Eppiced Warriors / 1 Eppiced Warlock / 1 ok pally. 3 acc.

Account Information
    I am currently selling three accounts. Please take a look. I'll accept an offer for all three, or seperatly. ACCOUNT #1 LVL 70 Warlock (Was my Main) ://wow.allakhazam/profile.html?2381659 LVL 70 PALADIN ://wow.allakhazam/profile.html?2381658 These characters were both transferred in april. _______________________________________________________ Account #2 LVL 70 WARRIOR ://wow.allakhazam/profile.html?2381669 LVL62 WARLOCK ://wow.allakhazam/profile.html?2381670 These characters were both transferred in april. ____________________________________________________________ Account #3 LVL 70 WARRIOR ://wow.allakhazam/profile.html?2381678 This character IS up for transfer. Please let me know if you're interested in these accounts. Thanks! hope to hear from you soon. my SN = Deathstargunner Please feel free to contact me with some offers. Thanks!

Account for Sale

WTS PvP Warrior Epic PvE and PvP loot.

Account Information
    lolfase1234 =aim plate_boi@ = Looking for 300us ono

Account for Sale

WTT 64 Rogue PvP US

Account Information
    WTT a 64 rogue on a PvP US server, xfer down for about a month. HP: 5800-6000 unbuffed armor 3.6k AP: 920 unbuffed i believe not a very known character, mostly used for just farming. if you need any other information dont hesitate to send me a message via AIM: MummifiedChili or via email: snakeyhead@ Thanks, MummifiedChili

Account for Sale

WTS: 70 warrior, 62 priest, 60 rogue (EU)

Account Information
    selling this account, subscribed until july 8th. all characters on EU PvP servers. warrior equipped with lvl 66-70 blues, priest with some tier 1 and 2 and blue shadow gear, rogue equipped fully with blues. all chars have epic mounts and warrior has normal flying mount. I can show you the chars in game if you wish. If you are interested contact me via or email at voodoo.doll27@

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Draenei Shaman + Human Mage (same account) PVP

Account Information
    After a period of a bit over 2 years of playing WoW I've decided to quit the game due to work and crap. So I've decided to sell my account with everything that's on it What's on it? Here are the details: Server - PvP (never changed realm before, so there is no CD on any transfer whatsoever). Shaman - Draenei Male - T4 gloves and like 3 Karazhan epics for dmgspec. - Normal flying mount - Professions: Mining (225) + Blacksmithing 270/290 (or som'n). I was lvling this due to an epic plan i got dropped: Storm Helm It's a BoE helm which sells for quite a lot (500g), even if ppl bring mats. There is also 1 primal nether in the bank already! Mage - Human Female - Epic flying mount - Professions: Herbalism (375) + Alchemy (375) -> Potion Mastery, extremely easy to make a LOT of money! I choose potion mastery since in a short while ppl need protectionpots again and that's a hell of a moneymaker! Other characters - 55 Paladin (Human Male) - 53 Warrior (Human Male) - 43 Hunter (Nightelf Female) - 40 Druid (Nightelf Male) - and some lower alts Extra info - Somewhere between 1k and 1.5k gold. - If you choose to make the Shaman your main and healingspec, you can still grind on the mage, which is an ideal setup imo. Endgame raiding just requires grinding, but as an MT/healer grinding plainly sucks - Also possible to split the account, if you want to buy it with 2 ppl for example. Screenshots - 3 screenies -> ://speurders.nl/speurder.php?id=29666139 Price €575,- (aprox $800,-) For any questions or price negotiations contact me through a pm/mail (forumlinks).

Account for Sale

WTT For warrior,priest,mage

Account Information
    Hey i have 2 SEPARATE accounts: 1.with 70 lvl trol mage on pve server with goodgear 2.66 (rested 2 lvl) Undead warlock on Eu pvp server i am trading the accounts: warrior,priest,mage. The mage some heroic keys, honored,reve with a cupple of the factions which give the keys. Regular flying mount and epix ground mount transfer is up. The warlock has decent gear with epic ground mount To get a trade you need to: You have to got all the info on the account. lvl 69 Must be horde on pvp and transfer up or close :M_Dynamik@ EMAIL:Manolios1989@ For offers and for further discussion. Ty or write here your offers SCAMMERS STAY AWAY

Account for Sale

WTT Shaman 70 Resto

Account Information
    Hey, I have a Shaman 70 to Trade, he's resto and have very Good healing gear, Descent dps gear too but more healing he's on a pve server on us realms, Zul ' jin, And transfert is down for a while , just transfered Im looking for Any suggestion , any class eccept Shaman and Rogue Don't care if it's on horde or on Alliance, Have to be 70 I leave my here : ayoye202@

Account for Sale

WTT!! nice 70 mage horde

Account Information
    this is a 70 troll mage. out land gear . us pvp looking for anything 70. if its ally its proly 100% trade. but if u got horde it me up to im on aim atm so its gogogoANA and my emil is laroydestroy@ thanks

Account for Sale

WTT Epic 52 Pally! (Former 49 twink) TBC included!

Account Information
    The pally is on EU - Darkspear Has rly imba gear (can supply armoury link) 45g available, many low lvl alts! E-Mail me at : micky_graham@ if interested! I am looking for any horde lvl 45+ (tbc not necessary) Rogue would be nice) Or any decent ally druid/rogue/shaman

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.