Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 70 UNDEAD PRIEST FOR 70 SHAMMY/PRIEST/WARLOCK/WARRIOR

Account Information
    add [email protected] and we can talk , please add me , i really wanna trade this account. The account needs to be a pvp horde account and has to be level 70. This char has very nice gear and add me on so we can talk. The char has to be TRANSFERABLE , its a must. Thank you

Account for Sale

WTT LVL 70 HORDE MAGE!!!!

Account Information
    us pvp horde troll mage bc blues some epics loooking ofr anytihng pvp and alliace is 100% trade but considering all offers aim is gogogoANAand email is laroydestroy@hootmail thanks@!!!!

Account for Sale

WTB alliance caster LVL58+ on a EU server.

Account Information
    WTB An Alliance caster on a EU server. Priest - Lock - Mage - Shaman - Level 58 or higher. Reply in here, or send me a PM =) Cya

Account for Sale

buying runescape pure 82 mage and done dt

Account Information
    82 mage 80+ range and has done dt that is all I ask I will give a account 90+ or money maybe around 4m depends on the other stats (I do not care if the comebat just want 40 or lower def.....)

Account for Sale

selling lvl 77.... cheap :)

Account Information
    i will sell for some rs gold... taking offers the account im selling is lvl 77... if you are interested the name is spyboy1o1...

Account for Sale

BUYING RUNESCAPE ACC WITH 60 STR AND 60 ATTK AT LEAST

Account Information
    Buying runescape account with 60 str and 60 attk. i am paying upto 3mil for a account with 60 str and 60 attk.

Account for Sale

Sell Super STR 99str rune pure . 60 att 99

Account Information
    Can spec 60s with dds! do the math, 60 x 4 = OWNED. has mith addy gloves, fighter torso. Rs gp only. im me on aim at PrototypeGun for more details. ty

Account for Sale

Selling runescapeII account combat 101 90str & 82 mage =)

Account Information
    Selling Combat 101 Runescape Account Stats: 80 att 90 str 82 mage 83 hp 53 pray 81 wc etc, Pm me by email or : Rosales_72@ 4m-5m rs Cash/Stuff for it Rosales_72@ Auto win is 4.5!

Account for Sale

WTT lvl 66 rogue pvp and lvl 60 mage pve for 55+ lock

Account Information
    i have a lvl 66 rogue with decent gear on a pvp us server nightelf male also a lvl 60 gnome male mage with decent gear on a pve server many alts including a lvl 29 human warrior twink. looking for a decently geared lvl 55+ lock pvp transferable prefer human male

Account for Sale

WTS/WTT: 70 Night Elf Rogue. Drakefist Hammer / ZG Tiger

Account Information
    First... please note that this character has been listed for auction already (link below), but I will end the auction and sell/trade here if there is a response before anyone bids on the other site. The account is for sale, but I will entertain trades if anyone has level 70 Horde Priests (undead or blood elf). I am not interested in any other classes, or any other races... so please do not waste either of our time by messaging me with offers of other toons. Now... onto the account details: -- Auction Listing Can Be Found Here -- *** Note: Armory link is available, via email or AIM, to anyone who wants it. Please message me for the information. *** This is for a level 70 Night Elf Rogue, which is available for immediate transfer to any U.S. PvE server. He is enabled for The Burning Crusades expansion pack, keyed for Karazhan, and comes with a normal Ebon Gryphon flying mount with Riding Crop. He is geared with a few pieces of Karazhan gear, and the highest capable pre-raid blues for his class - all of which are enchanted and/or socketed with the best rogue items available. This rogue also possesses various TBC gear, 6/9 Tier 3, 5/5 Tier 2.5, and miscellaneous pieces of NR and FR gear in its bags and bank. The character is equipped with all 18-slot bags, and its bank has all of its slots enabled with three 18-slot bags and four 16-slot bags. This character is currently specced as Combat Mace skill (17/44/0), and he destroys the damage meter wherever he goes. He leads the charts in all 5- and 10-man instances and dungeons that he enters, eclipsing all other melee and casters that he runs with and I have no doubt that he will continue to do so in the 25-man runs. You cannot beat combat spec rogues when it comes to raid DPS, and his current gear is amazing for doing just that. He has profession levels of 375/375 Alchemy - specced Master of Elixirs - and 365/375 Blacksmithing - specced Master Hammersmith (maces). This rogue comes equipped with the much sought-after Drakefist Hammer, thanks to his occupation in blacksmithing, which can be upgraded to its Tier 2 and Tier 3 variants via heroic instance runs, providing THE BEST rogue main hand weapon in game! Also, notable, is the possession of the Swift Zulian mount! This orange tiger mount was a very rare drop from the older ZG instance, which TBC has pretty much eliminated the chances of ever getting again. You will definitely be able to ride around in style, on a mount that hardly anyone on any server has ever owned or will ever own! Notable EPICS which he possesses and are able to be used are: Guile of Khoraazi dagger, required exalted status with The Consortium. Cobrascale Gloves, a very high end leatherworking item - costing over a thousand gold to make/buy. Riftmaker Dagger, which required exalted status with The Consortium. Timelapse Shard trinket, which required exalted status with The Keepers of Time. Grips of the Deftness Gloves and Edgewalker Longboots, both from Karazhan raiding. Band of the Exorcist. Drake Fang Talisman. Kiss of the Spider. He has always carried several hundred gold worth of raiding consumables at all times - containing 50 Super Healing Potions, 180 Heavy Netherweave Bandages, 40 Thistle Tea, Full (20) Stacks of all major poisons, 40 Flash Powder, and 40 Blinding Powder. Obviously, he is ready to be taken into any instance or dungeon and immediately start DPSing. This rogue has 3/5 of the Heroic Keys (Revered), with the last two factions/keys in the Honored status waiting to be claimed with a few more instance runs. He also possesses leadership of arena teams in all available brackets (2v2, 3v3, and 5v5). He has obtained the PvP rank of Knight-Lieutenant (which cannot be obtained anymore), with a total of 23,715 honorable lifetime kills. He currently has 4,084 honor points and 600 arena points waiting to be spent. It also has 100 AV Honor Marks, 88 AB Honor Marks, 44 Warsong Honor marks, and 4 Eye of the Storm Honor Marks held in its bank. His bank also holds 43 Holy Dust - used for Aldor Shoulder Inscriptions. *** I am the original and sole creator/player of this character, and there has never been any violations or problems associated with it. The winning bidder will be supplied with all of the necessary gaming information (login, password, secret question & secret answer) upon my receipt of payment through PayPal. I will only accept payment through PayPal, and only from confirmed PayPal users. If you have any questions, please contact me through my email at "yancy.k (at) (dot) com". You can also contact me via AIM @ the screen name "forsak3n1".

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.