Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Wuz up i got 999 mil cash free giving from 100k-120mil each

Account Information
    Hey G'zs i got lots of cash and if you leave your charecters name and pass i well giv you what you want from 100k to 120mil each i get as much money as i want No noob charecters you have no need having millions and if you have a lvl 36 charecter to 98lvl only if you have alot of money dont ask plz thz

Account for Sale

WTB Rune scape account!

Account Information
    Looking for Attk power of 70+,str80+,def40+ must have whip or 2mil cash and proof of account i buy with real money only so no scamms

Account for Sale

buying a great runescape account

Account Information
    i want 95+ with these quests done:legends, DT,monkey madd. and roving elves quests plz i am buying with money not rs money plz email me at slipknotforgotten@mail for offer

Account for Sale

selling runescape range tank offer

Account Information
    name is strik3r ice range 63 def 40 attk40 str 30 those are skillz used in dueling u can make good money on this char if u can offord rune knifes and high stake i dont have alot of money so i cant offord high stakes or runes knifes or alot of them any ways. i have dueled with the char before and win alot but i cant offord high stakes lol so i went back on my main to try and make money. the attk and str are all from quests and if u wanted u could turn this char into a rune pure with out being high combat lv post ur offer and if u need any other ifo plz post wut u wanna knoe if u want u can post ur e-mail and ill add u on asap

Account for Sale

WTT level 107 RS ACCOUNT

Account Information
    Hey i want to trade my level 107 runscape account for a 35+ WoW horde staghelm US

Account for Sale

WTT wow account bc enabled for gold

Account Information
    since my last post has failed i thought i would try this approach.i have a account with a 26 ally shaman on it.i would like to trade that account and 300 gold on the Dragonmaw us pvp server and 300 gold on the Eredar us pvp server.plus all the bags and mats that the alts have on that server. i just need gold on shattered hand us pvp server alliance side. i can be reached at heward_69@ or aim - brandonpsychol thanks for looking at my post and your time hope to hear from you thanks.

Account for Sale

60draeni shaman fro 60 troll shaman

Account Information
    my shaman has epic mount and so should urs il aslo consider orc il shwo in game if u wnat to know anything else aim jmasterjack1234

Account for Sale

Selling lvl 20 pure warrior and lvl 24 pure mage and oth ac

Account Information
    hey selling lots of charecters from 120k to 88mil email me at runescape_redrober@ thz homz's

Account for Sale

WTT NE HUNTER FOR ANYTHING

Account Information
    Wtt 62 NE hunter, epix mount and 3 19 twinks. want an easy trade, anything 60+. I want to trade ASAP, so i am not expecting a lot. Only class i do not want is a rogue, unless it is 68+. miniballer25@aol email miniballer25 AIM

Account for Sale

Taking free good acount with money on it homzs

Account Information
    wuz up, i need free acunt i am needing one plz G'zs i need one badly email me at runescape_redrober@ i defenetly thank you for the shizzle and i can talk to you guys eney time aite.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.