Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS Level 70 Human Female Mage. Best Possible PvP Gear.

Account Information
    Full Gladiator Gear. Gladiator Staff. Gladiator Wand. Full PvP Dreadweave Epic PvP Gear. New PvP Trinket. Heroic Trinket. PvP Necklace. PvP Ring. Soul Shard Token Ring. Full 12 Stam Gems. 5% Fast Cast Gem in Helm. Transferable ... has 20k honor on her ... This character is perfect for PvP. Also, the character is on top arena teams. Has both epic land mount and regular flying mount. e-mail = forlackofa@

Account for Sale

WTS Epic 70 Tauren Druid (US PvP)

Account Information
    ://ctprofiles/5346895 Profile has resto gear on. Druid has Clefthoof tanking set with about 13k armor and 13khp in bear form unbuffed. About 2000ap in cat form in feral gear. Both with some epics from Karazhan. Druid is on US PvP server. Direct any questions or offers to tgriff316@aol.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 hunter for a 70 warlock, druid, pally, priest`

Account Information
    Hey im lookin to trade my lvl 70 NE hunter for pretty much anything. im looking for mostly a lock, druid or pally but if the offer is good enough ill consider it. the hunter is on a pvp server, transfer will be up soon, BC blues, kara attuned, most heroic keys, 5 epic mounts, regular flying mount, enough arena points for 1 piece. forumdude92_66@ my aim is forumdude926

Account for Sale

70 and 60 Warrior! Collectors Edition! Epic Flying Mount!

Account Information
    LVL 70 Tauren Male Warrior (PVP) Transferable Epic Flying Mount (keep in mind thats 6100 gold spent worth $1200+ USD) Exhaulted with The Consortium = Epic lvl70 Offhand weapon Exhaulted with The Aldor = Epic lvl70 Mainhand weapon 375 Mining 375 Herbalism 375 First Aid 330+ Fishing 350+ Cooking Exhaulted with Timbermaw (fun trinket that summons furbolg to heal and cast lightning bolts 10min cooldown) Arena Grandmaster (Best absorb trinket in game, hard ot get) Two Time Winner of the Fishing Extravaganza Hook of the Master Angler (turns you into a fish, 5sec cooldown, underwater breathing and increased swimspeed) Arcanite Fishing Pole (+35 fishing best pole in game) Tons of netherweave, rare ores/gems/herbs/primals in the bank as well as plenty of trinkets and encounter specific armors. What makes this character even more valuable is that at the moment, theres only about 10 people total between allaince and horde on the server who have epic flying mounts (100% on ground 280% in air) and on top of that he is geared with HWL and new instance blues and two lvl70 epic weapons which only a few people on the server have atm. for the next month or two or more maybe, the AH market is going to be good for selling materials since eveyrone is skilling to 375 and then working on rare gear there. What is amazing about being 75/mining/herb with epic flying mount is that you can get so many materials extremely fast and flood the market making tons of gold. On top of that being so well geared already you can farm cloth and primals with ease. LVL 60 Night Female Warrior (PVE) Transferable (sexy) Epic Ground Mount 300 Mining 300 Blacksmith (Amazing Blacksmith only gear at 70) 300 First Aid Revered Thorium Brotherhood (extremely hard to get) T1/T2 Armor Dual Wield 2 Epic lvl 60 mainhand/offhand weapons If your looking to play through the burning crusade 60-70 content you have this amazing other character of to play with. This account is rare, dont post if your not serious

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Blood Elf Paladin Us-PvP Kara-Attuned + Kara Gear

Account Information
    Hello, I want to trade my Blood Elf Paladin he is on a US PvP server and has rougly 1200 Healing including Karazhan epics in his gear. He has decent retribution gear as well. He has an epic pally/BE mount. He also has his regular flying mount. Contact: Email: Meelaud@ or Whodis6969@ AIM: Daedalus 043

Account for Sale

WTB Warrior/Warlock 70 epic

Account Information
    Im looking to buy a warrior or a warlock. Needs to have epics, arena gear prefeably and an epic 2h weapon is a must for the warrior. Preferably Horde. Paying with verified paypal and you must be verified also. And must be able to show char ingame. lvl 70 only please Email:Gamer4156@aol aim:gaming444

Account for Sale

WTS Draenei Shaman lvl 68 US PVP

Account Information
    US PVP SERVER SHAMAN LVL 68 Is currently specd ele/resto. has current gear for all 3 specs. 750+ gold. Epic Mount, and Epic Flying AIM: hurleyguy171 : hurleyguy171@ Payment: Paypal verified and Western Union

Account for Sale

WTT 70 (A) mage and paladin for (H) warrior or warlock

Account Information
    I have a 70 human paladin and 70 gnome mage id like to trade for a horde warrior or warlock that is level 70. Mage has great gear and paladin is ok. This is my first time trading so i promise you im not a scammer and if you would like to contact me, my email is loufreakind@ or message me on aim at Graety048. Warrior or warlock must have similar or close to equal gear as mine

Account for Sale

WTS 70 khara geared male NE druid PvP server

Account Information
    Hello.. im wanting to sell my 70 NE druid on a pvp server. hes got some epics from khara. heres his armory...hes wearing all his farel stuff atm. its not bad. his healing gear is all khara epics. his balance gear is all quest rewards. hes got some nice epic and blues ://armory.worldofwarcraft/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Gurubashi&n=Ichwill i will show in game also. pls email me or at reecemeltsfaces@ if you have anymore questions. im wanting 500 obo. let me know if interested...also you can post here if you want.

Account for Sale

WoW Account FTW cHeCk tHiS oUt !!

Account Information
    68 (H) druid Verry well geared has flight form, with epic mount comes with rank of Stone Guard and a woping 750g. (7k honor) 62 (A) rogue Verry well geared has wepons Core hound tooth, and Grand marshals longsword both with good enchants awsome geared comes with 10k honor, and over 12k Life time kills RANK OF SERGENT................. AND YES, THEY ARE ON THE SAME ACCOUNT. I will TRADE FOR and only for a level 70 UD rogue good geared with 200g+ and a flying mount (or a level 70 hunter, or level 70 warrior or level 70 pally,) XFERS must be rdy or Paypal of 450$ USD =========== Call me at 606-524-6941. or Add my mesenger DonnyDarkko_1991@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.