Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    [H]WTS 70 Undead Rogue Gladiator Epics.

Account Information
    WTS level 70 Undead Rogue on a US PVP server with transfer available. This account also have a level 54 Dwarf Paladin, level 40 Nightelf Hunter and many other alts. If you wish to know more about the character, email me at wowtrade16@ PvP: The rogue is decked out in epics , 3/5 gladiator set, gladiator shanker, 2/5 High Warlord Set, Malchazeen and PvP General Bracers/Boots/Belt, will be sitting at 290 resilience with +10khp unbuffed. All best enchants/gems available(including mongoose) PvE: The rogue is using 2/5 Tier 4 with Karazhan/Heroic Epics. Could've gotten more tier 4 but sadly some karazhan/heroic items i have are way better than tier 4. All the PvE items are mostly in best enchant/gems posssible and is always top 3 in DPS meters. This rogue probably outgears every rogue in my current server in PvP and is a beast in PvP. I have around ~1300g but have a lot more herbs/items on alts that can sell for a lot of gold on the auction house. I DO NOT WANT TO TRADE ACCOUNTS. Minimum bid starting at $450 dollars.

Account for Sale

LF US 70 Rogue Warrior Druid - Alliance Only

Account Information
    Account 1: 68 Tauren Druid - US PVE Acount 2: 62 NightElf Hunter - US PVE im looking for a lvl 70 druid rogue or warrior. must be alliance. willing to trade 2 accounts for 1 depending on your gear.... lksdarkness_inc@ = husslin@ = email

Account for Sale

(((((((wtt 70 warlcok pve for a 70 lock pvp ))))))

Account Information
    i know this might sound weard but can some 1 plees do this i have a good 70 warlock with a 70 epic pleeeees im me at tim p eats fresh I RLY NEED THIS PLEEES PST

Account for Sale

43 UD lock/47 human priest BC enabled (transferable)

Account Information
    Listening to all offers. Really just trying to see what i can get. Aim:gmensixteenndzip

Account for Sale

Selling lvl 63 priest,19 twink,40 hunter on Demon soul US

Account Information
    I am wanting to buy a runescape account which is lvl 100+ for my acc on WoW. The gears are basicly outland stuff and twink is regular twink with 1200hp agi made with assasins/crusader

Account for Sale

WTT 70 ORC LOCK w/ XFER

Account Information
    WTT my 70 orc lock for a HORDE ONLY LOCK.......will take other offers but preferably lock needs to be PVP With xfer up AIM: idunno12122 : bohdan102@

Account for Sale

WTB Characters with restrictions / WTS pally/warrior

Account Information
    Here is an interesting deal: I am willing to buy any character, but it must have the last name of "Lee" and has to be alliance and pvp. If that is asking for too much... Then I am WTS/WTT a karazhan geared pally with 1000+ healing with 22% crit, with 500g and flying mount (non epic). Also has gladiator pieces. In a very good PVE guild, soon to do SSC. Warrior just hit 70 with less than average gear for tank, and average gear for fury, with 1000g, no flying mount.

Account for Sale

WTT NE 70 Hunter for HORDE Character on PVP realm

Account Information
    Looking for any offer that interests me. Male 70 NE Hunter Epic mount Normal Flying 1000g KNOWS EVERY SINGLE COOKING RECEPY IN GAME 375 Skinning 356 LTW ( Dragonscale ) In bank: - Over 60 of many kinds of STAT food like Warped Burger, Ravager dog, Talbuk Stake, a couple of Buzzaard bites and blackened bazilisks Also 40+ Spicy Crawdad = +30 sta - Many potions ( health and agil mainly ) - Tons of Primal Shadow - 1 Primal Nether - And a couple of other primals. - Some leather - Some lvl 60 Epics and blues with resistances such as Shadow and Fire. GEAR: Head: Helm of Desolation Neck: Choker of bloddied feathers Shoulder: Gladiators chain spaulders ( with rare gems and +26 ap ) Cape: Cloak of malice ( enchanted + 12 agil ) Chest: DS chest Wrists: Stalker's War Bands Gloves: Gloves of Quickening Belt: DS Belt Pants: Greaves of Desolation Boots: Fiend Slayers Boot Ring1: Nanikos Revenge Ring2: Vialote signet ( dps one ) Trinket1: Bladefists Breath Trinket2: Drakefang talisman Weapon: Crystal warforged axe ( savagery ) Ranger: Wolfslayer sniper rifle Keyed for - Heroic CoT and cenarion. ( about halfway to revered for all others. * i was never much of a 5man guy. IF interested send me and e-mail wizard.cave@ with offer ( will accept money offers if they are good enough. ) PS: HUNTERS ARE AWESOME TO PLAY ! i just need a change i have been playing this hunter since day one. ( had full t1 , t2, t2.5 * all sharded before i changed to skinning ) anyway LTS

Account for Sale

BUYING 60+ FLYFF ACCOUNTS

Account Information
    DO NOT POST HERE PLEASE MESSAGE ME AT destroyallfishes@ the jobs im going for are billposter,blade,ringmaster

Account for Sale

WTT [A] 70 mage Epic flying mount US PvP

Account Information
    Looking to trade my mage with epic flying mount and epic ground mount. Xfer is up to any PvP server Email me at dgives06@ and ill send you an armory link Looking for the following 1. Tauren Warrior 2. Any type of Paladin 3. Alliance Rogue 4. Priest 5. Hunter 6. Will consider any other offers

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.