Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 70 horde warrior pvp

Account Information
    wtt for a priest lock or rogue hunter or mage msg me on aim XLONG TIME DEADX or email me at Dead_Rose2001@

Account for Sale

WTB (H) Druid 70, PVP server, with xfer or available soon

Account Information
    WTB (H) Druid 70, PVP server, with xfer or available soon you can contact me via Aim: Vovochka111 or email: vovka78@

Account for Sale

WTT HORDE SHAMAN FOR

Account Information
    priest/paladin.... male UD or any type of BE US server and PvP ... the xfer is up or really close to being up shaman has 1025 plus healing.... 700 spell damage and a couple epics from kara if you want to go ehance Tauren Male shaman have flying mount... revered with all expect lower city email at goofygoalie@ if you need any more information

Account for Sale

Quiting runescape

Account Information
    i'm sleling a lvl 63 with 63str 70fisha nd 74 cookj for 100k username is hunter r s1 pm me or add me on at chris_norris3

Account for Sale

High Warlord Hunter 70 PVP US server

Account Information
    = Orc Hunter level 70 = US Pvp server, transferable to other servers.(ready for transfer now) = 6 ground mounts(100%) and one flying mount (60%). = He has lvl 70 items (epic and blue) and some lvl 60 epic items. = More than 15 000 honor points and more than 600 arena points. = Pvp marks = 58 "AB", 58 "AV", 100 "WSG" and 50 "Eye Of the storm" honor Marks. = Proffesions : - Herbalism 375 - Leatherworking 344 (dragonscale) - First Aid 375 - Cooking 300 - Fishing 189 = Former High Warlord (highest title in PVP) - So he has all high warlord gear and weapons. = Fire Protection gear (+150 FR) = Nature Protection gear (+250 NR) = Some items with Arcane Resistance for lvl 70 instances. = More epic items and trinkets from Zul'Gurub,Molten Core and Blackwing Lair and recepies for Leatherworking and Cooking. Also he has Tranquil shot. = Reputations : - exalted with most factions in Azeroth, like Zandalar Triba, Cenarion Circle... - exalted with old pvp factions (WSG,AB and AV) - honored and revered almost with all factions in Outland (Revered with Cenarion expedition - very important for hunter) = Attunement : - For Onyxia, Blackwing Lair, Naxxramax - Almost attuned for Karazhan - many keys for 5 man instances and heroic mode = This hunter has good gear to start Karazhan and other high level instances or to play PVP like Arena and more than enough for farming gold. = Bonus: Shaman level 21 = Once payment is received via Paypal, The User name and the Password will be emailed to the winner in the next 24 hours.Secret Q/A and other Account info (like cd-keys, e-mail...) will be sent and ownership transfer will be completed as soon as paypal funds have cleared my paypal account (usually takes less than 3 days) - this is just a precautionary measure. =If u want to buy this account please send me mail at Prespa_mk@, we can talk about payment method and other things if want. = Prespa_mk@ or messenger - nick "Jankiki"

Account for Sale

wtt lvl64 tauren hunter

Account Information
    Hey i want to trade my 64 hunter great gear from prebc Zg epics T1 HWL. 347herbs 345skinning 176cooking and 201 fishing i have 300g on him i have 4bags in bank full of stuff keyed for everything! 300g on him epic mount 15k honor 66wsg marks 28av marks 43ab marks. 999/1000 with every bg got every bg's tabard. If you have something you want to trade post it up here and ill get back to you looking for 62+ (H or A)(looking for pvp might consider nice pve)

Account for Sale

Night Elf Hunter 70 PvP Transferable

Account Information
    ://ctprofiles/5335321 (PvP gear) ://ctprofiles/5335351 (PvE Gear) Currently Have tons of Pots in The bank that worth more than 1000 gold There are other spare epic gears for PvE and some gold The Character is exalted with almost all factions of the Outlands.(can do any heroic). The Character is currently in US PvP server, and transferable to any other server. For further information contact me

Account for Sale

WTT PVP Geared 70lvl NE ROGUE For WARRIOR - EU/PVP Srv

Account Information
    Got a bit tired of the rogue class and im too bored to lvl and gear up a Warrior. So... Here is my gear : Helm : Cobra scale Hood (+34ap, +16hit enchant) Neck: Pendant of Triumph (+4crit, +6 stamina gem) Shoulders: G.Marshals Leather Spaulders (+16ap, +8 crit gems, +15crit/+20ap enchant) Cloak: Cloak of the inciter (+12 agil enchant) Chest: Tunic of assassination (+4crit/+6stam, +4agil/+6stam, +12stam gems, +15resilience enchant) Wrist: Marshals leather Bracers (+4crit/+6stam gem, +24ap enchant) Gloves: G. Marshals Leather Gloves (+15agil enchant) Waist: Marshals Leather Belt L: Leggings of Assassination (+30stam/+10agil enchant) Boots: The Masters Treads (+12agil enchant) Ring1: Band of the Exorcist Ring2: Ring of Arathi Warlords Trinkets: Hourglass of the Unraveller, Bladefist Breadth, Insignia of the alliance, Riding Crop, Mark of Conquest Weapons: Gladiator's Shanker, Retainer's Blade (+15agil), Felsteel Whisper Knives, Edge of the Cosmos, Ced's Carver(+4dmg) Proffesions: Skinning/ LeatherWorking 275skill both (got the Cobra Scale pattern) Cash: about 100g Got almost all mats for mongoose enchant About 10k unspent honour points, about 600 arena points. Outland Rep: Cenarion revered, honor hold revered, lower city revered, scryers exalted, consortium honoured, also attuned for karazan. If some1 is interested and thinks he has about equally geared Warrior post here and I can send u the Armory Link to check in more detail. Note that Migration is up and no cooldown.

Account for Sale

WTT LVL 70 gnome mage on us pvp server

Account Information
    ~LEVEL 70 GNOME MAGE~ -US PVP server transfer ready -flying mount -epic mechanostrider mount -epic pvp blackwar tiger mount -great gear (all blues, if not on the character there is a blue in the bank to replace it) -530+g also... ~41 HUMAN WARRIOR~ -US PVP server transfer ready -regular mount -good gear WTT FOR a level 70 horde with at least a regular flying mount on a pvp server, open to all classes besides warriors(sry) email me at lacrossefreak153@ or catch me on aim at forwutpurposex

Account for Sale

WTT 68 warrior

Account Information
    hello I have a lvl 68 warrior and a lvl 61 druid wanting to trade for a Mage or rogue lvl 70 email me at rubioperu12@ or AIM at rubioperu15

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.