Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WHOA! You gotta sticky a post on your featured trade option

Account Information
    I totally didn't see that and I've posted about 15 accounts. I'm really happy to see this. Will be great for me. I think you'll get more profits if it's more prominently displayed though. At first, I saw it and thought it was a banner ad from google.

Account for Sale

WoW BC - 2 lv 70s + 6 twinks - $250

Account Information
    Been playing this account since wow first came out - now I am moving and decided to sell the account. This account has a great mix of high level characters and lower level twinks. If you want to level to 70 and explore end game content, or if you want to terrorise the battlegrounds with a twink, this account has 11 characters warmed up and ready to be played. Account is Burning Crusade upgraded and transfer ready, if you wish to. The two lv 70’s have full epic gear - but the others all have really good gear for their levels. Kael'thas (PvE Server) -70 shaman male tauren -49 mage female undead (twinked) -49 rogue male undead (twinked) -39 hunter male orc (twinked) -29 druid female tauren (twinked) -19 warrior male tauren (twinked) Eldre'Thalas (PvE Server) -60 priest female human -70 warrior male tauren -39 warlock female undead (twinked) -23 shaman male troll -11 paladin male human ://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7406/lv70warriorfa2.jpg ://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5286/lv70shamanty6.jpg Finally, I always hated stupid names like Tetheyasis or Amberxous. Long, confusing and lame. All of my character's names are awesome - short and sweet - my enemies always remember my name after I kill them Feel free to email me with questions about the account or individual characters at redsunrisen@ Thanks. *Please - serious buyers only.

Account for Sale

Selling ddo account

Account Information
    Lvl 14 toons maxed out with tons of named loot and plat on Xoriat. Don't have time to play. Subsciption good until May 2008!

Account for Sale

WTT 70 NE ROGUE US PVP

Account Information
    Xfer isnt up Mainly TBC blues Epic ground mount normal flying 200 chanter 300 tailor I am looking for a paladin,warrior or priest, will take all offers though EMAIL-dylan_legendary@ AIM-legionhellscream

Account for Sale

If you want to sell your gold,welcome to here.

Account Information
    these guys are scammers

Account for Sale

WTT 70 troll(m) shaman nice gear for pally,lock or war 65+

Account Information
    PLEASE READ B4 I/MING ME this is a awsome troll male shaman ! I DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR CHARS GEAR CUZ I DONT HAVE THE BEST GEAR BUTS ITS PRETTY GOOD!!! HE is resto and enhancement. his gear is above avg. He has+450 healing/dmg and 9750 mana And enhance gear he has 216.2 DPS!! 2k rep away from HFC heroic key NOW WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR....MUST BE MALE I DONT CARE ABOUT SVR TYPE.....must be alliance also FEMALE NO TRADE HORDE NO TRADE!! I am looking for Pally+++++++ Warrior++++++ Warlock++++ pretty much anything besides females, priests, hunters, and druids aim - bosoxrule1122 email - kawasakirider903@

Account for Sale

Wtb 70 Night elf Male rogue or human male rogue.

Account Information
    Yo, your selling an rogue? NEmale or H male? I take those 2 only.. so give me a word on my address, Rulegutt2@ =)=)

Account for Sale

WTS lvl 70 Orc Warrior Tank Well Geared

Account Information
    Hi Am looking to sell my account for roughley Thats what he looks like, Very nice char and fun to play Still has some gametime on account, can show you account in game also herse some pictures of wots the toon is wearing in dps and tank Picture in DPS: ://img384.imageshack.us/img384/5521/1boygx5.jpg Picture in Tank: ://img384.imageshack.us/img384/4553/2boyzb4.jpg super Rep on the server well know and been knows as a top char this toon also has lots of BS recipes of epics and bs mats like highlvl ore felsteel ect....and lots or motes and pirmals also has lots of pvp badgest to buy more pvp gear and heroic badgest as well to buy more tank gear this toon is on Al'Akir Server also has 397g on him and also he gear and mats is wouth 3000-4000g this toon is a tank 8/5/48 so please bear in mind of he stats when in diffent gears Also Has all teh heroics keys step for Thrallmar key only need 500 rep is Kara attuned is built to be a main kara tank also started attuments for Tempest Keep End game boss which is kara quests also some more rep for outlands keepers of time :revered the Violet Eye:revered lower city : revered The aldor Revered The Sha'tar Revered Cenarion expedition revered The Consortium Honored Thrallmar Honored The Mag'har Looking for offers of £150-£200 uk Looking for payment over paypal only : [email protected] Get in touch! Nice account here up for Grabs Cheers Druid :Basic Nooble Gear for its level with Netherweavebag x4 Orc Warrior Tank lvl 70 Gear:======== ,Head:myrmidon's Headdress,Neck:Strength of the untamed:shoulders Warchief's mantles :Back Nether Cloak Of Defense :chest vindicator's Hauberk :wrist Adamantite Plate Bracers,Hands:Iron Gauntlets of the maiden,Belt:Sha'tari vindicator's Waistgaurd,L :Timewarden's Leggings,Boots:Battlescar Boots,Finger1:Protectors mark of the redemption,Finger2:Violet signet,trinket1:adamantinefigurine,trinket2:Moroes lucky pocket watch Sword:firegaurd,Shield:Aegis of the sunbird ,shooter:Recoilless rocket ripper x-54 ORC warrior DPS lvl 70 gear:======= Boots,:sha'tari wrought greaves,hands Highwarlords plate gauntlets,Head:high warlords plate helm,Chest :chestplate of a'dal,Shoulders:highwarlords plate shoulders,neckInsignia of the mag'hari hero,l:Mag'hari warlords legplates.finger1:band of anguish.finger2:kaylaan's signet,belt:rubium war-girde,wrist Adamantite Plate Bracers,back:Netherfury cape =====Spare Gear====== High warlords quickblade Sword Millennium blade Sword Overlords helmet of second sight Helm Romeo's poison vial trinket Charm of alacrity trinket The Burning Crusader Axe Dabiri's enigma trinket core of ar'kelos trinket Terokkar tablet of precision trinket Sonic spear Spear orb of deception trinket Mark of resolutions trinket Adamantite breastplate chest Kunzite Necklace of nature protection aggressor's mark of the sha'tar finger Greaves of the shatterer l royal seal of eldre thalas trinket carrot on a stick trinket x-52 rocket helmet Helm ==========All Gear is lvl 70 with a few that is 68 all gear has full gems inplace and also enchanted ================== Stats In Tank Gear:str 252,agi 118,Stamina 683,int 30,spirt 54,Armor 12123 hp11094 Damage in tank gear Melee Weapon skill 350 damage 169-247 spd 1.60 power 698 hit rate 15 crit chance 10.58% damage in tank gear range: weapion skill 346 damage 239-345 spd 2.90 hit rate 102 crit chance 10.17% ====================== Stats In dps Gear:str 333,agi 157,Stamina 555,int 30,spirt 54,Armor 7525 hp 9814 Stats in Dps Gear as a tank: damage in dps gear Melee: Weapion skill 350 damage 231-318 spd 1.60/2.00 duel swords power 1044 hit rateing 102 crit chance 17.33% damage in dps gear range: weapion skill 346 damage239-345 spd 2.90 hit rate 102 crit chance 12.17% ==================

Account for Sale

WTT 70 HORDE WARRIOR PVP

Account Information
    looking for allience/horde mage rogue hunter priest email me at Dead_Rose2001@ or aim XLONG TIME DEADX

Account for Sale

>.< WTB FFXI GILL

Account Information
    ANy 1 has gil for sale? T_T lvl my craft plz contact with my (bigbirdstan@) or pm me

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.