Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    61 Blood Elf Paladin 300Alchemy/Herb/Cooking/First Aid 250$

Account Information
    Paladin BLood Elf 61 (still leveling) 302/375Alchemy 310/375Herbalism 300/375Cooking 318/375First Aid PVP Server Mug Thol Horde Guilded Gear Has lots of new Blues from TBC DPS Gear - Yes ( all blues ). Healing Gear - Yes (already has 6.4K Mana at 61) Right now hes speced Healing/Kings, You can respec for 5G. Still has time on the account. email me at gamer4life101@ make me an offer. Paypal only Verified.

Account for Sale

trading lvl 91, 74, and 43 range pure for 100+!!

Account Information
    looking for any 100+

Account for Sale

SELING 2 RUNESCAPE ACCOUNTS OVA LVL 70. ALSO BUYING MORE

Account Information
    i hav 2 runescape accounts for sale. lvl 73 and 84. i am also buying runescape accounts . plz add me on . my name is [email protected] thank you

Account for Sale

WTT 2 WoW accounts

Account Information
    helllo i want to trade my 59 troll rogue he has good gear reglar mount and is sub spec he is on a US server and is PVP transfer is up. i also want to ttade my 61 shadow priest US PVE he has epic mount and is a in lvl 50+ blues he could use a small gear up grade. im looking for. mage warrior (rogue if its alliane PVP) shaman. if intrestead u can get ahold of me at zachthebad@

Account for Sale

WTB Horde Warrior, lvl 50+

Account Information
    Name says it Need horde warrior, 50+, with transfer up, that is a must. Email me at: [email protected] aim: darkschein may also post here your contact info, ty

Account for Sale

sellin lvl 107 runescape account 25m rs gold rooster356

Account Information
    sellin lvl 107 runescape account 25m rs gold rooster356 with free membership for 1 month pm me on runescape booster356

Account for Sale

wts well geared epicS 70undead(mage) has 3k gold |Xfer up|

Account Information
    70 Horde Undead mage - Zuluhed (PvP server) 3000 gold 1030 frost damage 18.93% crit chance Profession: Trailor 375/375 – is a shadow trailor Enchanting 366/375 Epic Flying Mount - Red (5200g worth) Epic Ground Mount x 3 - All PvP ones List of Gear -Collar of the Aldor tier4 helm -Pendant of Dominance ammy -Frozen shadoweave shoulder -Shadow Cloak of Dalaran BacK -Frozen Shadoweave Vest Chest -Harbinger Bands bracer -Stomcaller Main hand -Sapphiron’s Wing Bone Off-hand -Nether Core’s control rod wand -Gloves of the Aldor tier 4 -A’dal’s gift -Spellstrike pants -Frozen Shadoweave Boots - Violet Signet of the archmange -Seer’s Signet -Icon of the Silver Crescer trinket Most Level 70 EPICS Tier 4 helm and glove shadowcloth set boots, chest, and shoulder Spell strike craft set hood and pants lot more epic item ( frost spell damage 1k+ , over all spell damage 800+ ) have 52 badge of justice to get more epic reward Keys: Karazhan Keyed (Exhalted Violet Eye) Serpentshrine Cavern Keyed (Downed Nightbane and Gruul) All heroic keyed Have lot mats to make potion (flask, frostpower , and etc..) Have lot enchanting mats (arcane dust, shards , essence and etc..) Other character: 60 Alliance Paladin - Arthas Ground Mount Level 60 instance blues Transfer to other server or account: yes Looking for $500 or OBO If interested email (ELACL@)

Account for Sale

WTT 70 NE Druid

Account Information
    One of two accounts im getting rid of. 70 Female NE Druid US - PVP Server Realm Transfer ready 1000+ gold in mats/items in bank 500g on her Flying Mount (60%) Looking for either 70 Hunter / Rogue on Alliance, PvP server US, and able to transfer. Contact me at AIM: sbala8810 email: bala_scott@

Account for Sale

Sell Your WoW Account Fast!

Account Information
    Sell your Account On, or to imatotalidiot We are Currently Allowing YOU to Sell your World Of Warcraft Account on our web site! Yes I know what your thinking, why would I want to do that when I could just sell it to imatotalidiot and get paid quick. Here's Why You Want To Sell Your Account On Our Site: Have your account viewed by thousands of people everyday looking to buy accounts everyday. Be able to sell your account for MORE! Most account selling and buying companies buy for less and sell for more, this is called profit. Why can't you sell your account for more? - You have no viewers to view your account, or any way to get your account on the net. We are offering a Limited Time deal to put your account on the net for CHEAP! Don't Pay Up-Front Costs, No Hidden Charges, You pay ONLY and if your Account Sells! How much do we charge your asking? Imatotalidiot is currently charging a jaw dropping price of only 10% of the total sale price. Example - Your Account Sells For $300.00]Llisting Price. Everything it up to you. Take Advantage Of this Offer Now! Go to ://imatotalidiot and Submit your Account for sale and you'll [Spelled wrong->] recieve a quote. Also, if you don't like your quote, you can choose to have your account posted on our site for sale. Totally FREE!

Account for Sale

WTT 70(A) mage EPICS!

Account Information
    Name : Ickarus Server: Llane PvE (US)..Xfer UP! Gear: 4 epics...70 epic bracers..70 epic 350 tailoring Belt and Gloves..and a 67 epic ring..rest is HIGH LVL BC BLUES with great enchants and sockets. has 885 Bonus Fire damage.As borat says " veddy Nice". Weapon has the enchant 40 spell damage on it. Mounts: reg Flying mount, Epic ground mount Speced currently Arc/Fire 40/21/0...great for Arena 8k honour atm Has all 16 slot bags Has 169g atm so if u wanna respec its there ummm 366 Tailoring and 375 bandaging... Rep: Honoured with Cenarion Exp, HH, Kurenei and The Consortium. They are all pretty close to revered. Im revered with lower city so i got heroic key for Auchindoun dungeons Preference list lowest to highest ..highest being the best pref Warrior ++++ Pally +++ Priest ++ Warlock + Gear must be pretty decent..i dont want greens! I dont mind on race or type of server etc PVE or PVP..but must be US!!! Contact me Here or AIM : Jimyyy123098 : Your_mum_was_awesome@ cheeeers

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.