Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 64 Human Pally for Warlock

Account Information
    I wanna trade my 64 human paladin us pvp server. TRansfer down for 1 month has great gear and is on his last part of epic mount quest. For a Warlock!!!! (A) Gnome only (h) BE, UD Also will accept a Draenei Paladin All have to be 58 plus. Aim: kylewiller email: kwiller14@

Account for Sale

Selling Runescape Account. Good Deal, Needs to go ASAP!

Account Information
    Well first off, the reason that I am selling the account is due to real life issues, I have been playing the game for quite some time, met alot of really cool people but it is time for me to move on. I will be starting college after the summer holidays, my girlfriend is more important than my computer (sometimes..) and well basically I have run out of the liesure time to play Runescape. I know I dont have alot of time so I decided to sell it off at a fairly cheap price. Take a look! STATS: Attack: 70 Strength: 75 Defence: 70 Range: 47 Prayer: 47 Magic: 65 Runecrafting: 43 Hitpoints: 72 Agility: 51 Herbalism: 45 Thievery: 51 Crafting: 52 Fletching: 32 Mining: 71 Blacksmithing: 63 Fishing: 65 Cooking: 63 Firemaking: 45 Woodcutting: 50 KEY POINTS He is a male character with short flat black hair and tanned skin, his default clothes are a black, short-sleeved shirt with opened buttons and his trousers are blue jeans with brown boots. He is fairly well known around the forums and the sort during the 'Town Council' era of which he was a baron of a city. This account has also NEVER been reported for malicious behaviour to Jagex and has been recommended to be a Moderator at ealrier points, due to my circumstances I had to turn the offer down. ITEMS -Several Different Rune Talismans -Different Amulet Moulds, Regular, Holy & Zamarokian. Ring Mould. -Zamarok robes, chest, l. Also Zamarok cape, staff & Prayer book. -Full set of box-standard Rune armour! -Different rare gear from Clue Scrolls, such as Highwayman Mask. -A clue scroll ready to be used, with all necesary tools to complete it. -All the tools needed for trades, Mining, smithing, crafting, fishing ect. -Ore ready for blacksmithing or sale, 400 Coal, 30 Mithril and 10 Adamant -FULL Rogues Den Agility Course Outfit. Perfect. -Plenty of valuable enchanted jewelry, Amulet of power, ring of wealth. -Many other miscellaneous yet fun items to play with! My contact address is "idb_1990@" feel free to contact me with any queries that you have about this character I will be happy to send you screenshots. I was asked to sell it to a friend for 90 pounds, but unfortunately he wont have the money for another month, as this account is needed to be sold off ASAP, I am selling it for 70 POUNDS. The price is # but I have to be fairly rigid about it, as you see the money is for my books and accomodation at college. I would give it away if it weren't for the fact the money is needed, badly. I am more than willing to accept Paypal, if you choose to buy him after payment is through I will send you an E-mail with the username & password to the account, if you would like me to phone you, then leave a comment during the payment with your Daytime telephone number and what time would be appropriate to all you. Well thanks for taking a look at my character and I hope you choose to buy him soon! Thanks!

Account for Sale

( H ) 67 undead Lock

Account Information
    His gear BC green & some blues. Has his Epic Lock mount. Professions above 300. Has about 140 gold on him. Looking for shammy, or good geared warrior.

Account for Sale

WTT The BEST Warrior ON

Account Information
    Hello iam currently trading one of the best warriors around. First of all he is filled with epics ranging from T4 from kara to gruuls and herioc epics. He has 3/5 T4 and this week i should have 4/5 Has all herioc keyes unlocked Fury epics Arms epics 2nd form of lionheart blade And much much more oh btw hes on a PVP SERVER What iam looking for is this Allaince++++++ Xfer up+++++ Mage++++ other classes +++ MUST BE PVP IF PVE YOU MUST BE DECKED TO HELL I WILL STILL LOOK AT HORDE OFFERS BUT YOU MUST BE DECKED Contacts. Aim- joeeinfantee Iam currently sick and have to stay in my room all day so ill be on most of the time. just gimme a message. Please for the love of god NO TBC BLUE CHARACTERS i want epics

Account for Sale

For Sale - Badass 70 Orc Warlock on PVP server

Account Information
    Warlocks are one of the strongest (if not /the/ strongest) class in WOW at this moment. The Warlock class is a key part of any good team. If you purchase this character I'll personally give you a run down of how to pwn at PVP over the phone. I'll also explain the spec breakdown and why you should keep it that way if you want to pwn at PVP. Or how to change it if you're planning to focus on PVE. 874 Spell damage with the current spec 10722 health (unbuffed). 375 Tailoring (Shadowweave Specialization) 338 Enchanting. Has Epic mount. Has flying mount. Has 9 level 70 epics including the Frozen Shadoweave Set. (2% of all Shadow Damage returned to caster.) This Lock is currently PVP spec'd. Focussing on dealing out Massive Shadow Damage which in turn heals the caster. I practically never lose on 1 on 1 fights. (pwn Rogue's especially) DISCLAIMER: I‘m sure most of you know the legal disclaimer. PURCHASE INFORMATION NOTE: **PayPal is the only payment method I’m accepting** You may purchase the warlock and the rogue, or just one. Warlock Account bid starts at 450$ Bidding will end after a week. Highest bidder wins. Once I receive payment via **PAYPAL** I will send the account(s) information (this includes account name, password, recovery Q&A, and the CD-Key) via email. Please post in this thread (or contact me via email on Chroniculon@) with your offer. Thanks.

Account for Sale

WTT 68 UD Mage

Account Information
    Hello I'm looking to trade my Undead Mage on a PvP server, transfer is available for mainly, a 65+ Shaman or Paladin on a PvP server. Transfer does not have to be available, gear does not have to be equivalent, gold does not have to be equivalent, skills, etc. I am open to other classes as well as long as they are HORDE and on a PvP server. If you are interested I will show you the character in game. Willing to level he character to 70 within a days notice if wanted. Serious inquiries only please. Thanks! AIM: gangsturr4sho Email: Pruane33@ Or just reply on this thread and I'll get back into contact with you.

Account for Sale

WTS Human Paladin 4/5 Gladiator Gear And Saved up Points

Account Information
    So pretty much I'm fed up with my arena team and the server I'm Current on.. I'm only looking to sell this character, because I really don't trust trades. The paladin has 2000 arena points saved up in total. As of this week. -PVP GEAR SET- 9500 hp unbuffed Gladiator Head piece with Solid star of elune and Powerful Earthstorm diamond(+18 Stam/5% stun resist) 35 healing and 7 mana per 5 enchant. Talismen of the breaker Gladiator Shoulders with x2 Solid star of elune and 18 spell damage and 10 spell critical strike. Red Riding Hood's Cloak with 15 shadow resistance Gladiator Chest with x3 solid star of elune and +6 to all stats enchant Bracers of Justice with +30 Healing enchant Gladiator's Gloves with +35 Healing enchant Marshal's lv70 Epic belt Legplates of the innocent with x2 18 healing gems and 9 healing/+4 int. Also has the golden spellthread on them, +51 healing and 18 stamina - is getting buffed in next patch as well. Boots of valiance with +9 stam/Minor run speed enchant. Violet signet of the grand restorer Band of Halos Xi'ri's Gift Insignia of the alliance trinket. - PVE GEAR SET - 1625 unbuffed +healing Justicar Helm with +18 Healing and Bracing Earthstorm diamond(26 healing and -2% threat) Dragon-Quake Shoulderguards with +33 healing and 4 mana per 5 enchant Breastplate of mana graces with +150 hp enchant Justicar Gloves with +35 healing enchant Girdle of Divine blessing x2 Lower city prayer books My Character is current on a PVE server with the transfer up, And a Flying mount. It has 700 solid gold with about 2k worth of trade-goods in the bank, IE. Primal Nether, Cloths Etc. If you need to contact me for armory, screenshots or anything of the sort feel free to do so at: Aim: YoungHypz : Truwhiteboi@ Email: Truwhiteboi@ Thanks for looking

Account for Sale

WTS 70 paladin 63 warrior 60 druid 1350healing EU PVP server

Account Information
    I have been playing this game for 3years now and after all this time i have finaly got bored of the game so im about to sell my faithful paladin along with the rest of the account. The paladin is attuned to Karazhan and Serpentshrine and closing in on Tempest keep. 1600g and tons of +healing potions for raiding. My main goal was healing so my healing gear is by far more superior. The other equipment is also quite good. Melee gear is ok with lvl 67+ blue items and got a tanking gear with a few epic items from different instances including karazhan. Basic stats unbuffed: 7107hp / 9228mana / 1345+healing / 204mp/5s This is a little old since i have replaced some items but will do: ://ctprofiles/5247143 In addition i have a lvl 63 gnome warrior and a lvl 60 druid. Contact me at bangabanga_@

Account for Sale

WTT Lvl 70 (H) Hunter-Account-many alts for Lvl 70 (H) Rogue

Account Information
    WTT my account which includes: Lvl 70 Horde Tauren Hunter : Good BC Blues. Haomarush. Exalted with The Mag'har Epic ground mount: Reins of the white war talbuk & Great brown war kodo Normal Flying mount: Tawny Lvl 29 (twink) Rogue (Oggi!!!!!) The famous Oggi(On youtube- Search oggi series) Fully twinked to the max. H@ssub gear in bags (Lifesteal enchanted ,Incase u want to respecc him) And other twink swords =] he is Combat spec Lvl 20 shaman Blue/green Pointless- Was made for Ghostwolf =] Lvl 17 Priest Troll. Lvl 18 Mage Troll. Lvl 20 warrior on Bladefist And i want to trade this account for an account with: Lvl 70 rogue Normal/epic flying mount Epic ground mount BC Blues Horde Haomarush (May Negotiate) Email me: Invasion_dawg@ or Post in this topic =] Account is payed with Gamecards I am looking for a lvl 70 Rogue Horde, and haomarush, doesn't matter if not on Haomarush email anyways and if you are willin gto trade please say in email if the rogue is Transferable Thanks =]

Account for Sale

WTB 70 Horde (pvp) Hunter ASAP!!!

Account Information
    If you are a serious seller and want to sell a 70 Horde Hunter on a pvp server contact me ASAP ..there are so many WTS ....BUT THEY NEVER CHECK THERE EMAIL ...so if you a serious seller contact me at ceo2nv@ 8)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.