Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 70 NE hunter for any alliance us pvp xfer up

Account Information
    post here..

Account for Sale

WTT Arygos Us Server

Account Information
    WTT 70 Warrior 70 Priest 70 Paladin [Horde] For any....69+ Toon on the Server Arygos Us Server... Paladin - best geared...KZ/Gruuls.. holy Priest - all blues...holy/disc Warrior - all blues/prot All Epixx Mounts...normal flying mounts..and all KZ keyed... I have lost intrest..in these chars..and am looking for a new start...I am looking for a 110% Trade agreement..so if you are unsure...or...not 110% sure...you wana trade..dont send me a reply... I am accepting...other...offers...but only if they are on PvP Server....are well geared....and not any of the following Classes as I am trading Eu Server are also..a go...I am mainly looking for a rogue....well geared.. with KZ gear....or T 3.5 Dungen set..."well geared if not bee in Kz much" Also...for not if we do agree on a trading agreement...I would recommend...xfering the chars of the server...because...of the number of people who know...my characters... Please post here...if intrested...with Class...Level..Server...and then email....with more detail..and I will do the same... Also...One big thing...I know this is hard..but I have had/seen bad problems go bad with people saying...that the armory..they listed is them...and that they have no time left..and when it comes to activate..and trade..they have nothing..and your left with nothing...so...I would like to see you on the character..in game..and I will do the same.. That is all thanks...Accepting any offers... - fraserh@kos Email - fraserh@kos No Aim Thanks for Reading..Hope Hear From You! p.s I am Accepting Any Offers...Until...June 1st

Account for Sale

selling lvl 126 runescape account

Account Information
    hey im selling lvl 126 ruenscape account me @zakalaka@google

Account for Sale

WTS lvl 70 Paladin

Account Information
    trying to sell lvl 70 paladin, has 650g on him, epic mount and normal flying mount. u can contact me at blacklite233@,also a lvl 30 alt mage here are links to his gear healing = ://ctprofiles/5286195 extra tank = ://ctprofiles/5286197

Account for Sale

WTS 70 SHADOW PRIEST PVP XFERABLE 600$

Account Information
    am wanting to sell my character that I no longer play. A level 70 Undead Male Shadow Priest, on a PVP server, with it's transfer up. The priest has a pvp set and a pve set. The Pvp set gives him 10,050 hp with 750 shadow damage. The Pve set grants you 930 shadow damage, unbuffed. ALSO: I have alot of heroic healing gear in the bank. 990 gold 500 gold worth of mats and other things. Send me an email (security-clan@) or call 8133937378 with offers or questions. I will provide the armory page to those who ask for it. SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY PLEASE. Not willing to trade, only sell. Upon buying the character, I will transfer it to a different account and the server of your liking.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Draenie Warrior AND 70 Draenei Shaman US PvP

Account Information
    ON seperate accounts Both on same US PvP server Both have epic land mounts / normal flyers Shaman has 375 mining 352 Master Axesmith Has crafted epic 1h axe Has good gear for all 3 specs Heroic keys for HH and Lowercity Kara attuned Warrior has 375 mining and 350 JC Decent outland blues I am looking for the following and ONLY the following: 1.Female NE Warrior / Druid 2.Female Human Warlock / Warrior 3.Other femmale draenie accounts MUST be on a us PvP server and have transfer up or up very soon Looking to trade both my accounts for 1 that has good gear. Gladiator or t4 gear a + AIM me at wowaholic007

Account for Sale

TRADING PVE LEVEL 70 WARRIOR FOR 2 MONTH TIME CARD

Account Information
    MSG ME ON AIM: Legoman200 Ill give you more details

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Paladin|70 Mage|66 Hunter (horde) CHEAP!

Account Information
    I'm quitting a game, going away for the summer. I've put a lot of time and effort into these characters in the past few months. These will go cheap, only selling the account as a whole. All character transfers are up. These characters are well geared, and selling for a very low price. All characters on Eredar (PvP) Horde Manners, 70 Undead Mage: 10,000 honor points, 500 arena points ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Eredar&n=Manners Setup, 70 Blood Elf paladin: 14,000 honor points, 700 arena points ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Eredar&n=Setup Vindictica, 66 Troll Hunter: 2000 honor points ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Eredar&n=Vindictica Also have a 30 priest named Glorify. Selling this whole account for $500 USD. Accepting PayPal and Money Order. Email: Tornado155@optonline First email gets it.

Account for Sale

WTT [H] Lock for Hunter or Mage

Account Information
    Have an 70 Undead Warlock on an RPPVE server (Transferable) 4 Epics, 1 good green trinket, rest 70 blues. All gear is enchanted and well gemmed. 9720 unbuffed HP in PVP gear with 100 Resilience 864 +Damage that goes up to 1,033 when specced Demonology 300 Engineering 353 Tailoring 22k Honor points which I will buy the Epic PVP belt with tommarow when patch hits Has 300+gold and Large Prismatic Shards in the bank 2 Epic land mounts and regular flying mount Looking for an equally geared 70 hunter or mage. Preferably horde, but if the gear is right will accept alliance. Email: Kevans769@ AIM: DeathOppressor

Account for Sale

WTTlvl 64 NE rogue

Account Information
    wtt my 64 NE rogue for anything 65+ my aim is kickarsetravis email is slrdar@aol being 70 = deal having epic flying mount =deal

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.