Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT H ROGUE EUPVP

Account Information
    Hi i would like to trade my level 70 male troll on EUPVP realm he has poor blue bc all 70 though and 2 greens 6 epic land mounts and 1 normal flying mount , its xferable, And im looking for and aliance only eupvp 68+ warrior would love an NE tnx :[email protected]

Account for Sale

WTT STEAM ACCNT(HL2, CSS) FOR DIABLO 2 AND LOD B LEGIT

Account Information
    yea i would like d2 and exp cd key, for my steam account, my dad got me hl2 when it first came out, i played it for 2-3 days, and uninstalled it. thx.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 druid horde pvp us for a steam account WITH SOURCE

Account Information
    im done with wow forever. im going to back counterstrike. im a cheap a*s so i dont have the money to buy the steam account with source,' im willing to trade my druid with 7 epics for a decent source account. yes i am serious. i dont give a love you. email me at nkim0812@ aim gamaneee

Account for Sale

Still trading/Selling 125 Runescape account

Account Information
    Only want paypal or 70 alliance priest/mage on wow. The price for buying it is currently not set and will be discussed upon when talked tom your paying for the time and effort i put into making this character in doing so you will recive the fallowing. Account Name Account Password It is currently not a member and hasent been for easily over 8 months. Ways to contact me: Aim = Varsitysoccerply The account HAS THE FIRECAPE, in witch you get after you beat the 702. Currently has no bank pin or recovery questions, those pictures can be asked upon when talked to. Here is a pic of the stats [​IMG]

Account for Sale

Sellin Runescape Account!!! highly skillfull!!!

Account Information
    i am sellin a runescape account combact lvl 83. This account has 84 range, 77 mage, 77 fletching, 76 woodcutting, 54 prayer, 71 fishing and many more great lvls. This account is a great money maker. Great for pking and great for other things Feel free to offer for this account many thanks

Account for Sale

WTS lvl 70 epic warrior (pvp realm) and transfer ready (EU)

Account Information
    I wanne sell my lvl 70 warrior, he is verry good in pvp and is transfer ready ! He is pvp speced (arms/fury) and hase a epic two handed wep with 109 dps, he also has epic gear (ALL HIS GEAR IS EPIC OR BLUE -- NO GREENS) You can look for him in the armory: ://armory.wow-europe/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Skullcrusher&n=Benowns If you send me a mail i can also show him ingame. You can contact me by sending a mail or adding me to : benneke1988@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 UD Warlock and 70 Dwarf Rogue for 70 Warrior! EU!

Account Information
    Yo all. I have a 70 UD Warlock with blue gears and is specced Destruction. And ive also got a very good geared lvl 70 dwarf rogue! The warlock is on the pvp server Grim Batol (EU) And the rogue is on the rppvp server Defias Brotherhood (EU) And i want to trade this with a lvl 70 warrior, it dosent matter if its on alliance or horde, female or male. all it requires is its on a EU server and has decent gear (good greens and blues atleast) Peace Out

Account for Sale

WTS [H[ Epic PvP Warlock w/epic Flyer

Account Information
    I have an Orc Warlock, on a US PvP server. She is a 375 shadowweave Tailor, and has 3/3 Shadowweave set. She has 3 epic ground mounts. And her Epic Flying mount(costs 5200g). I am Also already starting the grind for the Epic Flying Mount Netherdrake. Her stats are about 10k hp, 1k shadow damage, and 15% Crit. Self Buffed. She has 1750 Arena points so next week you can get what ever armor you want. She has almost full epic armor slots except helm, belt, and gloves. And you could replace those in 1 week with pvp/arena points. She is attuned to Kara. Her transfer is up june 15th. I am paypal verified and you MUST ALSO BE, in order to buy this. I can show the char ingame/armory if you are a serious buyer. Im not looking to let this account go cheap. Account is paid until july 7th I think. Email:Gamer4156@aol AIM:Gaming444

Account for Sale

WTT 70 druid for gnome mage

Account Information
    WTT lvl 70 Druid for gnome mage, EU servers, has good Feral gear, has been through kara, is in kara guild atm just in gruuls

Account for Sale

Selling a lvl 93 CHEAP

Account Information
    selling my lvl 93 cheap... i need exactly 947k to pay of my mate before i quit......... names andywalsh04 its got 94 wc 90 fletch 1425 total n i think it might have sum membership left. it has NOT got recovs. add walsh321@ on messenger

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.