Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS Epicd 70 Shaman/ 70 Hunter (Horde-US) PVP

Account Information
    Both Characters are on a Horde US PVP server and are READY to Transfer I’m selling the time put into my World of Warcraft account. I’ve enjoyed playing on my account and wish I could still play now, but I don't have enough time to play anymore. I don't want all the time to go to waste so here’s your chance to take this account of me. Once the payment has been received I will give account name,password,secret question/answer, and everything else. All of my characters have almost all 68+blues with some lvl 70 epics. Level 70 Tauren Shaman: -Elemental Gear (main gear): 700+ Spell Damage 30% with Lightning spells -Healing Gear: 1100+Healing -Enhancement Gear 1100+ AP 20% Crit rate. -Keyed for ALL heroics and Kara. Profession: - 375 Alchemist - 375 Herbalist Level 70 Orc Hunter 1500+Unbuffed AP 20% Unbuffed Crit rate -Keyed for most heroics and Kara. Professions: - 350 Leatherworker - 375 Skinning The account has about 900-1000g and about 1500g worth of sellable items banked. There is also many lvl 20-40 characters (39 warrior (twinked) 38 warlock 26 druid just to name a few). If you have any Questions/Offers Contact me at: forensic91@ Or by AIM: ez2Lithium

Account for Sale

WTT 70 NE hunter for any alliance us pvp xfer up...

Account Information
    AIM: guitarfreak71391 : guitarfreak71391@ IM me or post here... im open to anything...

Account for Sale

WTT US Server PvE for EU Server or Us Server PVP

Account Information
    Like posted many times before still looking =( WTT 70 Paladin Gruuls Gear) 70 Warrior Priest p>
    Account for Sale

W00T!!! Selling Level 72 Pure! 99 Strength!

Account Information
    Hey guys selling level 72 with 99 strength! It has 60 attack and 80 hp! This will be an auction for 1 hour. Only rs cash accepted! There will be a middle man. So I give him password and recoverys you give him cash then he will swap them over. Starting bid at 18m. Thanks. RunescapeRediCule. If you want to contact me on : alexjames456@. P.s This item is a property of Jagex and always will be. If any problems come around after the deal is done only you are for the blame. After the winning bid has happened. All details about the account will be given to the middle man. When he recieves the cash he will then give the details. After reading this please read my signature!

Account for Sale

WTT 70 gnome rogue

Account Information
    i want to trade my 70 gnome rogue it has epic flying mount and great gear kara atunned also on teh account is a lvl 29 hunter twink cost aboute 500g to make i have 300g on the rogue is on pvp server transfer is up i want anything lvl 68+ HORDE ON A PVP SERVER get back to me AIM XxGameOverManxX im on right now

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Druid

Account Information
    WTT 70 Druid Alliance PvP Xferable for a 70 mage/rogue. Message me on aim for more info.. Aim: RoflRoflMcMike

Account for Sale

WTT/S 70 HUMAN ROGUE

Account Information
    WTT/S 70 HUMAN ROGUE with really good blues including shoulders of assasination, flying mount,4 epic ground mounts, exalted with the aldor faction, an epic level 70 sword, great enchants. Account also comes with a lv 40 tauren shaman as well. Want to trade for a lv 70 priest with good shadow/holy gear. Also taking offers for those willing to buy the account. Hit me up at my aim at immorta13337 or my email at dragooney2000@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 druid pvp server transfer up [a] for [h]

Account Information
    tanking/dps gear pvp server female ne looking for pretty much any class besides lock/druid/hunter must be horde, must have transfer, must be pvp server aim - kbdoubleoh8

Account for Sale

WTS 70 UD mage

Account Information
    I'm no longer selling my mage...tired of WoW and want to get something out of my 70 UD mage on a pvp server. The xfer is currently down till june 26. He has epic ground mounts (3) and 600ish gold...no flyer. The accnt is paid for until november!! I'm not sure how much i want yet so just send me an offer. Will provide armory link to those who i talk with. Email: instincts101@ AIM: nagaplzimwhite I wont be home for a bit...i'll be back Tuesday of next week (its wensday now). Then i'll be home for a few days then gone again but w ill be able to check email. so just send one with an offer and add me to ur aim list. TY!

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Epic Alli Lock (Epic) flying mount, for 70 horde

Account Information
    I am looking to trade my 70 gnome lock with and epic flying mount and over 900 shadow damage self buffed, Kara attuned, and 4/5 heroic keys, with xfer up on a pvp-pve server, for a 70 horde, preferabley a mage or another lock. contact me at bmcgrath44@ or instant messanger at Brad77662000

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.