Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    SELLING RS ACCOUNT 74 CB MAIN

Account Information
    Ill let the pics do the talking ad my is your intrested Harlech-Sythe@ im from aus so time differance may be a problem im only asking for about 1mil+ and his members is almost out like 4 days left. gogogo ad me if intrested.

Account for Sale

Wtt 91 rs char 20 gw account 44 mage and 33 rogue

Account Information
    Rs chas has 80+ WC, Health, Range and Fletching and 90+ Cmb The Guild wars account has a lvl 20 ranger level 16 warrior with droks and level 14 ele with droks. Ranger has completed game and 15k armor almost completed set Vest and vambs. Prophecies and nightfall unlocked. Wow chars 34 rogue be pvp server 44 mage pvp server gnome. Looking for a mage horde any race pvp/pve server what ever lvl 55. Please contact with email to trict_07@ or here

Account for Sale

WTS lvl70 alliance mage (well geared) lvl19 alliance Twink

Account Information
    he is transferable, normal flying, epic pvp/karazhan gear, (with a few blues)has tons of useful items in bank, 362/375 spellfire tailoring,around 100g, (gold was sent to friends accounr), also has a decked out lvl 19 twink shammy with VERY expensive enchants asking for $300 badassconker@ if u wish for more info

Account for Sale

Selling RuneScape lvl 105

Account Information
    For RS Gold, Contact me on Darkfusion121@. Serious buyers only plz =p

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Draenei warrior Us PvP

Account Information
    Selling for gold on deathwing or 275 obo Epic land mount normal flyer 375 mining 350 JC 11000+hp in tank gear Aim me at wowaholic007

Account for Sale

WTB: Paladin (h) read for details

Account Information
    I would liek to buy a lvl 60+ horde BE paladin pref a female char. Gear doesnt matter to me that much or gold on the character, but there are a few things that do. Must be on a us pvp server. Must be transferable. Must be at a fair price Must be willing to change over the email b4 the paymeny If you have any accounts you would like to sell that i am intrested in please post here or email me at new_hazzard64@ with your acct char info and the price you want. I fi am intrested ill send you a reply and we can get togther on a server so i can se the character and make an offer, Thanks all and happy wowing!

Account for Sale

WTT Well geared [H] Warrior for 58+ BE Mage

Account Information
    Endgame blues in both tanking and DPS/PvP sets. Tanking gear sufficient for MTing all of Karazhan. Epic weapon in PvP gear, and several PvP epics. PvP server, transfer down until early July. Original owner, I have the secret question/answer. AIM: WTTTrollWar

Account for Sale

WTT Steam ACC for WOW account

Account Information
    Account must have a lvl 50+ horde on it, any class except a priest, if you have any questions email thats_the_guy@ or post on here to find out more info. Steam account has CS1.6, condition zero and source on it, it is not banned, was rarely played on, want to get rid of it to feed my WOW addiction

Account for Sale

Runecape account lvl 71

Account Information
    Hey guys im selling my second main account which has lvl 71 combat..im asking for 900k in runescape cash..i have cancelled the recovery questions set and have no bank pin......we will trade online...email me at member2smile@ to negotiate. if you are a scammer leave...thanks. pics---

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Female Draenie Shaman US PvP transfer up

Account Information
    HAs epic land mount Has normal flyer Epic crafted 1h axe Good gear for all 3 specs Karazan attuned 375 mining 350 BS Heroic keyed for HH and lower city Looking for a NE female warrior MUST be pvp transferable WIll include a 70 draenie warrior if gear is good (t4 /gladiator) I can show armory link and show ingame to anyone interested I will of course provide the secret q/a email change etc AIM me at wowaholic007 NO horde accounts no PvE and must be lvl 70 and Karazan attuned at a minimum

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.