Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS Epiced out UD Shadow Priest lvl 70

Account Information
    Level 70. U.S. PvE.. Xfer is up and available.. Very good shadow gear.. with decent healing gear. and E-mail: Stingray20_70@ AIM: Stingrayowns Message me with offers.

Account for Sale

WTT 60 Draenei Shammy for (h) shammy

Account Information
    Okay ive been trying to trade this guys off for like 2 months now and now one wants him. well finally he hit 60 and has great gear so im now just gonna stop playing him completely. No more leveling while i wait for trade. Hes on pvp server US and transer will be avaible on june 8 I have all info sq/sa . I know this is a shot in the dark but i want a 70 Tauren shammy and this is what he must have Tidefury shoulders and kilt. PVP server US TRansferable be prepared to send ingame photos please be kind i know im asking allot but i know what i want orcs with the same gear will be looked out please send me offer over aim or email. aim:kylewiller email: kylewiller@ here is a pic of my shammy. must be willing to change email

Account for Sale

WTT 63 ally pally

Account Information
    on pvp server xfer up aim = itsmenow123 email Sa0sinrx1230@

Account for Sale

WTT 60 Dranaei Paladin + WoWGlider Key for...

Account Information
    Trading my 60 Palladin, yes he's Dranaei on a PvP Server, xfer curretly down. Very nice/decent gear for it's level. Bo bad reputation on server because the character's fairly new there. If you dont know what WowGlider is you set up waypoints in the game, and your character will patrol those waypoints and kill everything around him, or avoid what might own you. It farms gold extra fast, and greens, blues, and sometimes epics pop up. You can leave Glider running while you sleep, eat, go to class, work, etc. Very very useful. The Dranaei Palladin is currently Holy specced. His next respec will only cost 5g. There is currently only 107g on him at the moment, can easily make more yourself with glider. Also, i have a WoW account with some 14's and 20's :p if your interested in that too. I have secret answer and can change email for both accounts. I just want to see what offers i can get. ON AIM NOW!! CONTACT ME VIA AIM: oodecayedoo

Account for Sale

WTT Epic'd BE Hunter. Looking for [H] Rogue

Account Information
    WTT blood elf hunter with almost full epics on a us pvp server. Hunters xfer is up, has a white talbuk mount and a epic flying mount, all heroic keys, ssc attunment and is up to the last trail of the naruu quest, 700g on him plus 500g or so worth of mats in bank. also on the account is a 60 paladin and 69 rogue (which i couldnt be bothered lvling and keying for raiding. The hunter has over 2000 ranged ap self buffed and over 21% crit chance. Im looking for a horde rogue with similar or equal gear. you can check out my hunters gear here. ://armory.worldofwarcraft/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&n=Cirok If your interested in trading with me, send me an email - the_lang77@ and we can talk further.

Account for Sale

Trading 70 pally for 70 mage/shadow priest/druid

Account Information
    Pally is in pre kara blues, kara attuned and has a flying mount with 1200g. He's also attuned to kara, exalted with the scryers. Can't be transferred until July. Looking for a mage/shadow priest/druid that are decently geared for their spec, have their regular flying mounts and kara attuned, I'd prefer an Alliance but will accept some horde.

Account for Sale

WTS/WTT lvl 104 rs account

Account Information
    email-stadnick05@ 1485 skill total 87 att 85 str 80 def 82 fletching 80 mage about 1.5m worth of stuff finished Desert treasure so u got ancients was a breeze on this acc done legends and many others about 182 quest points and 708 unids alrdy identified the more pricey 1's and obviously i know the bank pin and recoveries looking for some offers on it ill also trade it for a wow account

Account for Sale

Trading EU rogue 70 and US 66 hunter and 62 warrior

Account Information
    Im trading a lvl 70 human female rogue on EU PvP server with normal fly mount but the account is currently inactive Im want a lvl 62+ rogue or warlock on US pvp Server i prefer horde but taking alliance as well _____________________________________________________________ Second trade Im trading a lvl 66 hunter and 62 warrior on US pve server I want a lvl 65+ rogue or mage on alliance side on a PVP server I got recomended by a friend on this wed site hopefully i get a exelent experience If you have any other character to trade plz pm me and and i will send armory profile to people that is interested Thanks

Account for Sale

selling level 83 runescape account

Account Information
    im selling a lvl 83 runescape account, its pretty good 66 att 72 str 60 def 63 mage and i dont remember the range, it has 101 qp finished with mm and lost city, has all 3 god staffs. its non membs but has membs items in bank it has recovs but idk them so yeah if u dont trust me oh well i want rs cash for this no rl money i also accept other accs, so happy bidding.

Account for Sale

WTT level 70 HUNTER (zomg dps!)

Account Information
    Heya I am looking to trade a level 70 night elf hunter for either a shaman, druid or paladin (male only). The hunter has great gear, 700g, flying mount and is kara attuned. The account also comes with a 19 BG twink rogue and a level 42 troll shaman. email or IM if interested. gkn111@comcast garyisBAMF thanks

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.