Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling Lvl 121 Runescape Account, Real Cash Only.

Account Information
    Im Selling A lvl 121 with 99 attack, 99 str, and 99 hits along with many other skills over 80+. Im from the Uk so buying must be in £, also too buy you must have a Ebay account, I will sell it on that. Im looking for anything in excess of £200. Will give all details and pics of account once you are intrested in buying, and once you have payed will give you password, bank pin and the recovery questions answers. Also selling 200m cash at £2 per mil. Add me on , Widzy14@ to contact me or just reply on this, thanks.

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS 70 Dreanei Shaman AND 70 Draenie Warrior

Account Information
    2 Seperate accounts ON same us pvp server Both have epic land and normal flying mounts Shaman has : 375 mining 350 BS Epic crafted 1h axe Good gear for all 3 specs Heroic keys for HH and Lower City Karazan attuned Warrior has 375 mining and 350 JC I am interested in trading for : NE female Warrior / Druid Human female Warlock / Warrior Draenie female accounts BE female accounts MUST be on a us pvp server Looking to sell Shaman for 450 obo Warrior 300 obo Verified paypla only please WIll consider a trade for gold on deathwing us pvp server If interested please AIM me at wowaholic007 PLease only contact me if you have the above listed race/sex/class or have a cash/gold offer

Account for Sale

WTS lvl70 Hunter 2x epix gears EU server-Transfer Available

Account Information
    Hunter lvl70 in a PvP EU server and some other chars on same server. Have 2x Epix gears, one for MM over 2k RAP and 23% crit. and other gear for survival (agi build) over 32% crit and 1750 RAP. Professions: Dragonscale LW (375): can craft 4x Epic BoE items. and skinner. Also a lot staff like pots, flask, badges and over 1k gold. Epic flying mount and epic land mounts. A lot Resistance gear and staff on banks. Im the original owner of the account, there is account time till mid june and all information regarding account will be given, serials, passwords, secret questions, email change etc. For further information and/or to place an offer Email me at: dcarrion@

Account for Sale

WTS LVL 70 UNDEAD PRIEST ALL HEROICS/SSC/KARA/EPIC FLYIN

Account Information
    I'm looking for someone to buy my account because i don't have the time to play the game anymore. server : US_Dragonmaw (Horde) -375 Shadoweave Tailoring -225 mining - full frozen shadoweave set + spellfire set and spellfire helmet combine - attuned to all heroics - attuned for all raid instances in pre-bc and Kara and SSC for bc -With epic flying mount and many epic ground mounts - All 18 slots bag and 16 slots in banks - over 2 bags full of herbs / mana potion in bank - currently have 1000 gold right now This Character has 1 blue trinket all epics. In one of the top Horde guild on the server. STATS 8.6k hp and 8.3k mana in raid/dps gear Bonus Damage: 833 shadow damage: 1066 Crit chance : 11.43% hit rating : 107 penetration: 20 Mana Regen 140 Base Stats: Str - 56 Agi - 61 Sta - 526 Int - 399 Spi - 174 Armor - 1735 Looking For best offer AUTO BUY IS $600 Email : Phudinh89@ Aim: ShizItsPhu[/i]

Account for Sale

WTT 63 alli shammy for anything 60+

Account Information
    I have a 63 draenai shaman with decend enhancement gear i want to trade for anything 60+ will be an instant deal if i can get a 65+ orc shammy or a 65+ orc hunter if its the hunter must have atleast 1k gold my email is spenhad94@ pls contact me with your offers

Account for Sale

RARE LOW 5 DIGIT STEAM ACCOUNT WITH ALL HL1 & HL2 GAMES

Account Information
    Hey Guys, I'm looking to trade/sell my 5 digit account (0:0:28983) for something with cal m exp. As I'm sure you all know the account I have is very rare and you will receive a lot of respect from people when they see you playing. Getting tryouts for good teams is a hell of a lot easier with this account. Please feel free to email me - igod.kirbs@ or you can message me on AIM - Oktoberfestftw /photobucket" target="_blank">[​IMG] /photobucket" target="_blank">[​IMG] /photobucket" target="_blank">[​IMG]

Account for Sale

Selling 91 cbt rs2 acc!!!!!

Account Information
    It has 83 ranging!! Only 6 mill!!! e-mail me fast at ilovebaseball66@aim May accept less if offered fast!!! (Need money for my main)

Account for Sale

WTT: 70[H]Druid for [A] 70 PvP US

Account Information
    What I want: 70 Alliance Toon on PvP server and Transferable! Dont bother if you dont meet these requitments. Main: 70 Tauren Druid - Stormscale PvP Alts: 60 Orc Hunter - Firetree PvP 53 Troll Warrior - Stormscale PvP 46 Undead Warlock - Stormscale PvP 30 Human Paladin - 4got what realm. Id be glad to show you the account armory or even in game. Contact me: Aim: underoath1354 : underoath1354@ Xfire: Sakaia e-mail: Mikeymky12@hotamil Thank you for reading and hoping to trade it soon.

Account for Sale

SELLING LVL 91 RUNESCAPE ACCOUNT!!OFFER TO BUY

Account Information
    I'M selling a lvl 91 account for runescape.i need a web were i can turn my imnage into a url so i can proove it.does anyone know a place?If anyone scams i will tell others to let them know!!!to buy him you must offer

Account for Sale

WTT or WTS UBER LEVEL 70WARLOCK +EPIC FLYING MOUNT

Account Information
    Ok, Firstly... Hi... How is everyone? i have an amazing level 70warlock that has had alot of work put into that i would either like to sell, for a given price (you offer) or trade for an equally equipped char, (preferably mage) (must be 70) This "UBER" warlock is almost full epic, and has ofer 20,000 unspent honor points, +arena points also, it has an EPIC FLYING MOUNT 10k health unbuffed, which is very rare for a warlock, and 9,000 mana.... crits an average of 2k... but the highest recorded crit, was when i just reached 70, and i think that it was a glitch as it was 11,000.... (caught on tape) I have put together a short video to show you what charecter you are bidding on, and to urge you to look further into this matter... the link to this video is: ://youtube/watch?v=fYhrlgBK5Rw watch this video... and you do NOT have to give feedback add me on if your intrested ali_khairat111@ Thanks guys. Have fun, Ali Khairat

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.