Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    70 paladin, 7.4 HP, 9.7 mana, +1530 healing, +700 dmg, all h

Account Information
    all heroics, 17.8% holy crit, for OO, Cd key, xfer ://wow.allakhazam/profile.html?2388932 Please email reseller@rpgreseller for more information.

Account for Sale

WTS 70 warrior and 60 priest for CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP

Account Information
    thanks for taking the time to look at my thread im over wow, i thought the expansion would offer more, but bleh guess i was wrong have a 70 ally warrior pve with a couple epics, kara attuned, 1k gold, flying mount, ready to jump into a raiding guild also have a 60 undead priest that hasnt been played on in over a year email me at hymire@ looking for $200 or the best offer i get

Account for Sale

WTT 62Hunter[A] for a 50+Warrior[H] or Shaman[H]

Account Information
    i have a 62 Nightelf Hunter us pve wanting to trade for a 50+ warrior or shaman...

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Horde Druid Full 5/5 Gladiators gear w/ arena weapons

Account Information
    Full 5/5 healing Gladiator's gear with epic pvp belt boots and bracers. 300 resilience, 14900 armor and 11200 hp in bearform. 1340 healing and 9k mana. Also has 2/5 Gladiator's feral gear with the rest blues. 2100 ap in catform and 1800 in bear. All items are enchanted and gemmed. If you want to check him out on the armory website the character's name is Wurur. Due to school I don't have time to play anymore so the character is just sitting there. So I guarantee you a fast transaction with 100% satisfaction. Starting bid is $350 with a # buyout. Feel free to email me at dh8514@ with any questions about the auction or account. I will give winner all information to buyer for a complete transfer of ownership.

Account for Sale

runescape lvl 86 acc 81 range 78 wc

Account Information
    sellin a lvl 86 account on runescape 25-40mil 81 range 78 wc called pkranger1237 add richardweightman@ and we do bisnes

Account for Sale

trading lvl 100 runescape account

Account Information
    my account has 10m+ i will trade it for another account with atleast 5m of stuff on it and members because i want to be challenged with getting stats back up again add me on louispritchard91@

Account for Sale

trading lvl 65 account

Account Information
    trading my lvl 65 account for a better account for someone who wants to train this account thanks pm me here on aim or on rs2 rs2 name:eatman8 aim name:doggygunit and on rs2 its name is:doggygunit [/b]

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Shaman PvP US for almost anything 70 US PvP or PvE :D

Account Information
    70 Horde Tauren Shaman Fitted in all blues and epics Fitted Resto but has elemental gear and some enhancement gear Flying mount and epic mount purchased already Basically uber pwnage I'm looking for a us xferable lvl 70 ALLIANCE The order of what i want and how badly i want it (the first being the most wanted) warrior (high blacksmithing and its an instant trade) priest (preferably shadow) mage druid warlock rogue AIM - kathunx - kathunxrahul@ email - kathunxrahul@

Account for Sale

rUnEsCaPe lEvEl 122 aNd lEvEl 97

Account Information
    Selling level 122 and level 97 for 10m for both, if you wan't to buy email me and i will meet you on my level 62, errdoh sertacrules@ Many thanks, SeRtAc_RuLeS[/url]

Account for Sale

WTT (A) hum warrior and (A) gnome rogue for (H)Lock pvp us

Account Information
    Just looking to trade my account for another here, i have a 62 human warrior with Full Tier1 and 3 set tier 2. I have 3 pieces of epic FR i also have the full ZG epic set. (minus the trinket D: ) i am exaulted with ZG, and darnassus (human warrior) i also have a large collection of 60 epics. some examples: eskanders neck and Pelt!... love that pelt and tons more my warrior was more of a tank i have Quel Serrar and Aegis of the blood god. In full tanking gear i have 6500 hp unbuffed I also have Ashkandi, Greatsword of The Brotherhood. Ill answer any other questions about him. I also have a 61 Gnome Rogue on the same server that has really nice BC gear no epic 60 gear tho i also have a 47UD mage on that same acount along with 2 other 30s and tons of 20s Looking for a HORDE warlock. 60-65 (will flex) with the same gear level Ie felheart nemesis pvp gear. must have transfer up. Must be horde. Any race. Any gender. I have screenshots of both 60s IM me on aim and i will link screenshots and give you the characters names so you can look them up on the armory Must Be US servers! Must be able to talk over phone. Must have at least 2 weeks left on account Thanks : ) -Kyle Aim: Evilmoiety email: [email protected]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.