Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Runescape Account for sale... lvl 70 Mage

Account Information
    Its Mage lvl is 70, has many skills that are 40+, includes member items worth 4 mil plus. Don't really care what I get for it, just post your offer im just trying to get rid of it. I only accept paypal or I will accept GP for it and just sell the GP. Need more info? Just post your questions and ill log in to the account and get the answers.

Account for Sale

~~~~~~~~Selling Good Runescape Account~~~~~~~~~

Account Information
    Hi, im selling a lvl 57 combat 60 mage, 58 range, 76 wcing and has done all non-member quest including dragon slayer. this acc also has 44 attk 44 str and 41 def so is able to wear rune if your interested in buying im asking for 1m exactly.. UserName is Zundus You can contact me by sending a message on aim my screenname is (bleedingdrumrll) or add my email (S0calSt0n3r@) ty [/b]

Account for Sale

Selling RS pure excelent.

Account Information
    well im bored with my pure and i need some cash for my main so here u guys go Stats 84 Att 90 Str 25 Def (Addy gloves already gotten) 81 Hp 94 Mage (Done With DT) 53 Range Im only looking for runescape items Ty And 94 mage wasnt cheap... So im not looking for anything less thin i payed for 94 mage + all the time spent on GETTING the stats No noob offers add me on Dylan9111@ GL

Account for Sale

WTB Everquest 2

Account Information
    Really do not care if it is geared or not. I have been a member of my guild/clan for going on 10 years. While we criss cross thru toehr games, we usually meet up in a game every 2 years. A lot of them are already playing in EQ2 on Najena and i am fed up with WOW ..again So, if you have an EQ2 account, expansions would be nice as well as add on content, let me know.

Account for Sale

Want to trade yo.

Account Information
    ----------------------------------------------------------------- 70 Orc Shaman US PVP Xfer up. -The Essence Focuser + 30 int. -Crystal Pulse Shield + 18 stamina. -Totem of the Plains. -Talhide helmet of the Eagle. -Pauldrons of Surging Mana. -Brooch of Heightened Potential. -Seargents Heavy Cape. -Void Slayers Tunic. -Netherstorm Bracer of the Eagle. -Thundercallers Gauntlets. -Tarren Mill cinch. -Scales of the Beast. -Auchenai Boots. -Band of Dominion. -Dragonbone Ring of the Elder. -Mark of Vindication. -Bladefis's Breadth. -Resto spec'ed. -Two epic mounts. -50g on hand. -Lot's of unspent honor, 40+ AV, AB, NE Tokens, 80+ WSG tokens. -Exalted with AV, revered with many more factions. ----------------------------------------------------------------- 63 NE Rogue US PVE Xfer up. -Veteran's Skullcap. -Garrote-String Necklace. -Mantle of the Dusk Dweller. -Perfectly Balanced Cape. -Jerkin of Untamed Spirit. -Seargent Major's Leather Armsplints. -The Lobotomizer. -Bonescraper. + 15 agi. -Ancient Bone Bow. -Blackhands Breadth. -Insignia of the Alliance. -Band of Flesh. -Aaman's Signet. -sure-Step Boots. -Flayer hide Leggings. -Highlander's Leather Girdle. -Vengeance Gloves of the Beast. -Two Epic Mounts. -Sub Spec'ed. -25g on hand. -Lot's of tokens. -Exalted with AB, revered with many more factions. ----------------------------------------------------------------- 60 NE Hunter US PVP Xfer up. -Giantstalker's Belt. -Giantstalker's Boots. -Giantstalker's Bracers. -Giantstalker's Gloves. -Giantstalker's helmet. -Will of the Martyr. -Black Dragonscale Shoulders. -Dark Phantom Cape. -Knight Captain's Chain Hauberk. -Knight Captain's Chain Leggings. -Lok'Delar, Stave of the Ancient Keeper's. -Rhok'Delar, Longbow of the Ancient Keeper's. -Royal Seal of Eldre'Thalas. -Painweaver Band. -Blackhand's Breadth. -Mason's Fraternity Ring. -Epic Mount. -Marksman Spec'ed -Lot's of Token's. -Good rep. ----------------------- I.ALL ON SAME ACCOUNT.I ----------------------- Taking all offers. Aim me your offer at MrPopnfresh200. Or email me it at looneydude200@. You may also leave posts including your offer and aim/email if interested, thanks!

Account for Sale

WTT 70Druid[H] 62Hunter[A] FOR A 70Warrior[H]

Account Information
    there on two seperate accounts both have game time... 2 accounts for 1 account.... aim fivezerodotnet lksdarkness_inc@

Account for Sale

WTS my account! It has a 60 orc warrior on a U.S. pvp server

Account Information
    60 orc warrior on U.S. pvp server (malorne). He currently has about 400 gold. He has a frostwolf howler, the unstoppable force.

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Draenei Shaman US PvP transfer up!!

Account Information
    Has epic land mount and normal flyer 375 mining and 350 Masteraxesmith Has epic 1h crafted axe HAs epic helm Karazan loot Heroic keys Good gear for all 3 specs!! Transfer up and ready to go to any US server u wish!!! Looking to sell for $400 obo Verified paypal only please I am the OO and will provide all the account info transfer the email over to you , the secret q/a etc Phone me collect to go over transaction. I can provide armory link and show in game to serious bidders

Account for Sale

WTT 70 NE Warrior

Account Information
    Epic flying mount. US PvP server. Very Nicely geared. 375 mining 375 BS. I am looking for another warrior on a US PvP server human or dranei. Contact me: AIM = itscharlieutrick email = justthebassist16@

Account for Sale

TRADEING LVL 78 BILLPOSTER FOR LVL 75+ BLADE

Account Information
    please message me at destroyallfishes@ for more info

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.