Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS steam account with half life 2 and deathmatch paypal

Account Information
    $10 reply here or at: zmikez1@ Aim: VtecPrelude5

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Epic US PVP Draenei Shaman w/ epic flying mount

Account Information
    Asking Price $700 ***PAYPAL ONLY*** For any questions please message me @ aim= Lastresortagain email=soultaker8885@ The only method of payment I accept is paypal. I have a lot of real life issues that I need to take care of and I no longer have the free time to play this game.Therefore I am selling the account. PVP US Server Transfer is up!!! 70 Draenei Shaman 380 Jewelcrafting 375 Mining Enhancement Spec High DPS Enhancement gear, including The Decapitator and Gladiator's Hacker (best 1h axes in the game) Many Epic 70 Resto gear totalling over 1100 +heal if you want to respec to resto. Epic Ground Mount Epic Flying Mount 377g on hand and way more worth of mats supplies and equipment including gems. Contact me for any more information Looking for serious offers only. if you have any specific questions please message me. Willing to accept offers. ***PAYPAL ONLY***

Account for Sale

WTS Anarchy Online account 210 MA - Martial Artist

Account Information
    Hi, i want to sell my baby AO. * Level : 210 * Breed : Opifex * Gender : Male * Faction : Clan * Profession : Martial Artist I have lost interest into games so i am only looking for cash, was thinking about 180$, i might be trading it for cool domain names if you got too.. Let me know if you need more info. Thanks, Tim3torun

Account for Sale

WTS or WTT 70 UD mage for Alliance warrior

Account Information
    Mage is well geared kara epics some gladiator and spellfire. the account also has 4 60+ chars on various US PvP servers all with xfers up. 60 troll hunter 60 UD priest 60 NE druid 65 Gnome warrior 55 Human paladin Alot of good things about the account got alot of different things you could do with it. Looking for an alliance warrior on a US PvP server human or gnome they must have equal if not better gear to the 70 mages might want a little better seeing all the other characters you get with xfers up. Email = justthebassist16@ AIM = itscharlieutrick

Account for Sale

WTT 70 (H) Shaman

Account Information
    Am looking for any horde 65+ on pvp server. But will still consider all offers. Including alliance, am especially looking for warriors. Shaman is on US Normal server. WITH TRANSFER UP. For more info...::: AIM - ApocilypseC /EMAIL - cs_7880@

Account for Sale

< PowerLeveling + HonorGrinding >

Account Information
    PowerLeveling + HonorGrinding Characters. If you want PowerLeveling you must be 60+. If you want HonorGrinding you must be either 60+ with nice gear or a twink with nice gear (19, 29, 39 ect.). Only accepting PayPal or Game Cards and CD Keys.

Account for Sale

WTT 66 (A) Warrior for anything 60+

Account Information
    WTT my 66 Night Elf Warrior for any other class that is 60+. Allegiance doesn't matter, nor does the server. My own character is xferable, has good gear for his level, and is an all-around good account. AIM - Slaywrite - Hawksteadt14@

Account for Sale

WTS epic geared 70 gnome warlock/undead priest70

Account Information
    the account includes priest 70 undead (horde) and is attuned with SSC and Karazhan (can summon nightbane aswell) has all the heroic keys and is exalted with almost all the factions pretbc/tbc. 375 herb and 375 alch. has all the resistance gear and also 2800 arena points to spend the way u want. bank is full with herbs/pots and alternative gear 29000 honorable kills nearly 130 days played. has epic flying mount and ALL the normall epic mounts of all races. also has a lot of crap items from festivals and seison quests(funny looking gear) ://ctprofiles/5380131 (this is a ctprofile with shadow and healing gear (char's name and server are fake)) Warlock 70 gnome (alliance) was my alt, he has cenarion expedition heroic key, shatar heroic key and lower city heroic key (missing hellfire citadel) 170minning and 150 herbalism with 11000 pvp points to spend the way u want. 10000 honorable kills. nearly 35 days playedes with normal flying mount and epic earth mount mount ://ctprofiles/5380034 (char's name and server are fake) 25 alliance druid 28 horde warrior 19 twink horde rogue (which is the bank now) 16 horde shaman and a couple more low lvl chars i have 2000g in the acc to spend the way u want and also nearly 1000 netherweave cloth because i was planning on taking tailoring with the warlock, also loads of primals and other enchanting mats (to sum it up the bank is full with stuff that u can sell for more than 3k gold, some blue boe items that i didnt got the chance to sell) i never transffered any of my chars so there's no cooldown the account is EU on pve server i plan on selling this acc during the summer(1-1.5 month) and NOT now so if u have any offers contact me on or send an e-mail at Dimitris362@ i dont have a problem sending u the cd's WoW and WoWTBC

Account for Sale

WTS level 70 Epic Gnome mage with Epic flying mount!

Account Information
    Level 70 male gnome mage. 2/2 Spellstrike set 3/3 Spellfire set. + Other PVP epics - Attuned to Karazhan. - All heroic keys. - Epic land and Epic Flying mount. - 850g on the character. - 375/375 Spellfire tailor. - 363/375 Enchanting, has some fairly hard to obtain formulae. - First aid 375/375, Cooking, 351/375, can make ALL +sta, +atk power, +spell dmg, +mana regen foods. 810 fire damage,(Can easily be over 1000 if you repsecc) 29% crit chance. On an EU PVE server. PCT available in 2 months, maybe less, cant remember exactly. Give me a msg at bazfernandez@ if your interested, Offers start at £100. ($200) Thanks for reading! Thanks

Account for Sale

WTT [H] Shaman for Druid or Paladin, (any race) US Pvp.

Account Information
    Trading a Lv 70 Troll Shaman US Pvp:- - Has 1.5k+ healing - Half epic healing gear with 380 + 80 +healing enchanted epic mace, best you can get, has full blue enhancement with 1 epic piece - 200g with some quests still to do - Exalted with The Sha'tar, revered with Lower City, Cenarion Expedition and Keepers of Time - Currently Restoration spec. - In an experienced raiding guild I am wanting to trade for a Druid or Paladin, any race, which has same gear as mine or some extra gold to compensate. Professions are not a big deal. Must be US Pvp. You must be verified to trade, have SQA and know all other relevant information. If you would like to know more or contact me to trade, add me to AIM at Lantz909090 or /email at flammie90@ Leave your offer via email if I'm offline on AIM and I will reply back as soon as I can. Please provide armory in email also to speed things up. Also I am PayPal verified.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.