Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WoW TBC account for runescape items

Account Information
    Trading my 70 rogue for either Santa , 7m 30m H'ween Mask , 8m 150 full rune sets other items in massive numbers worth around 20-30m can b talked about for more info about my rogue add me 2 , NO scammer attempting... Mini_owen_10@

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS LVL 70 Warrior, 48 hunter andmore

Account Information
    Hello. I want to trade One of my two acounts. Both are EU PVP Acount1: A well equiped warriorlvl 70, has flyingmount, and is khara keyed. mining351 and BS 361., about 10000hp unbuffed(dpsgear) and has some epics lvl 29 immmmmmbbba twink Lots of other lvl 20+ characters. Account 2: lvl 48 hunter well geared lvl 32 warlock lvl 32 rouge lvl 24 warr lvl20 dranei shaman I am most interested in a Alliance lvl 70 char, but all offers will be lookied into. For the account with the hunter I am willing to trade for anything lvl 40+ but a dranei shaman would be awesome. For the ACCOUNT WITH THE LVL 70 WARRIOR i am only accepting lvl 70 characters, A dranei shaman or a priest would be instant trade. Send me an email lofefus@. No untill you have sent me an mail pls. My aim is: Monatyra. I am going to Sweeden for 3 days so send email pls.

Account for Sale

WTT lvl70 human female rogue

Account Information
    For a lvl 60 alliance mage with burning crusade activated! must have epic ground mount And teir 2 would be a bonus, or some good gear and weps My rogue has mostly 70 blues, ceds carver and wispering blade of slaying. Epic ground mount, blue flying mount, and has bought the epic flying mount but dosnt have the flying skill to use it yet! and about 120G Email is jibbajabba5656@ for armoury profile

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS 2 lvl 70 Draenei Accounts Shaman AND Warrior

Account Information
    Both on US PvP servers Fistly the Shaman: Looking to sell for 425 obo (verified paypal) Will trade for a NE female Warrior or Human Female Warrior / Warlock Has epic land mount normal flyer Epic crafted 1h mace 375 mining 350 BS Heroic keys for HH and Lower city Good gear for all 3 specs Transfer is up For the female 70 Draenei Warrior: Was looking to sell for 250 obo WIll trade for gold on deathwing us pvp server Will trade and include wiht the shaman for a NE female warrior Human warrior or warlock. Has epic land mount and normal flyer Has 375 mining and 350 JC Transfer is down for 2 months I am the OO and have all account info and will of course transfer email over as well. I prefer the buyer / trader talks to me over phone (call me collect) I will sell both for 625. I will consider female draenei accounts as well or female BE's PLease contact me for armory info and to see in game AIM is wowaholic007

Account for Sale

WTS: 70 PVP Rogue, excellent PVE / PVP gear, keyed for SSC!!

Account Information
    Hey everybody! Looking to sell my *gasp* blood elf 70 rogue on a pvp server Quick and dirty (PM me for additional details) US PVP server ***just listing epics*** Blinkstrike (mongoosed) Gladiators quick blade (mongoosed) Sunfury bow of the phoenix Gloves of desterous manipulation (+26 AP) Midnight leggaurds (With cobrascale enchant) Edgewalker longboots (Enchanted / rare gemmed) Worgen Claw necklace Bladed shoulderpads of the merciless(+8 hit double gemmed) Violet signet of the MASTER assasin Ring of one thousand marks Bloodlust Brooch! Excellent rogue with room for upgrades, but very deadly PVE and PVP (****Transfer still available as well****) 202 hit rating 1500 AP 7400 hp in PVE gear 8300 hp in PVP gear has 1400 arena points on him. 375/375 Jewelcrafting 375/375 Mining (about 7 rare JC gem cut recipes including +16ap, 8AGI, 8STR, 4AGI 4HIT) Basically i put a TON of time into him and now both of my RL friends who played the game quit, so i have no reason to play. Also im taking summer semester courses and have virtually no time to play. Looking for 700$ but am willing to bargain. Will ship the CDs from burning crusade to whoever pays for it as well as change the email account / password to whatever, accepting non CC paypal only. Sorry for the quick and dirty post PM ME FOR MORE details! thanks! and cheers!

Account for Sale

buying an account with 99 in these skills

Account Information
    buying an account with 99 in the following skills fletching firemaking (will give a good offer for this one) agility (will give a greater offer for this one) woodcutting range cooking defense please post here

Account for Sale

WTS 70 druid and 64 mage via paypal must go!

Account Information
    Dropped price to $280 or best offer, taking the first reasonable offer. Selling my wow account which consists of a 70 Night elf druid on a US pvp server, and a 64 undead mage on a US pve server. The 70 druid has a feral set and a healing set. Feral specced at the moment for pvp. The feral set has a 31.52% chance to crit, 33.29% chance to dodge, 7314 life, self buffed motw. The healing set has 802 to healing bonus with 7254 life and 9380 mana self buffed motw. Has an epic mount and EPIC FLYING MOUNT also. 375 mining and 375 skinning which makes farming money simple. The 64 mage is frost specced and has 303 to spell damage. Has an epic mount. Taking offers at my email address: zmikez1@ Aim: VtecPrelude5 All questions welcome.

Account for Sale

BIG BIG RUNESCAPE SALE 5 ACCOUNTS AND 700M WORTH!!!!!!!!!!!

Account Information
    WELCOME TO RUNESCAPE UK WE ARE PROFESSIONAL COMAPNY SELLING ACCOUNTS HERE AND GP AND ITEMS LVL 121 ----------- DARKPRINCE8 LVL 120 ----------- REMASTER666 LVL 102 ------------ THTYRE LVL 102--------------- GIN160 LVL 86 ---------------- KIMAHRI69ER RUNESCAPE ITEMS PHATS - 3 PURPLE WHITE YELLOW FULL DRAGON AND 200M GP FOR SALE CONTACT ME AT [email protected] HURRY!!!!!!!!!!

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS 70 Draenei Shaman AND 70 Draenei Warrior

Account Information
    2 Seperate acccounts Both on a US PvP server Shaman has transfer up Warrior's transfer is down for another 2 months Shaman has : Epic land mount Normal Flyer Crafted epic 1h Axe 375 mining 350 bs EPic lvl 70 helm Heroic keys to HH and Lower City Exellent Elem gear +600 spell dam and 20% crit Over +990 healing in restro gear/spec Exellent lvl 70 blues for enhancement spec 2 Heroic Badges Karazan attuned EPic bracers from Karazan Warrior has EPic land mount and normal flyer 375 mining and 350 JC Over +11400 hp unbuffed in tanking gear I have all the account info of course for both accounts WIll provide secret q/a transfer email info over I am asking 425 for the shaman 275 for the warrior I will look at trading BOTH for a NE or Human Female Warrior I will also consider single account trades for the following: Draenei Females Female Human Paladin /Warlock Blood Elf accounts (Only females please as I am looking for an account for my GF and for some reason has her mind set on a female) Please no other trade offers that are not what is listed above. I am not looking for hunters/mages / rogues right now unless omgbbbqppwnface geared (gladiator and t4 ) AIM me at wowaholic007

Account for Sale

L@@K SELLING LVL 123 NO LIES LOADS PICS INSIDE L@@K

Account Information
    hello and im selling this amazing duel pker lvl 123 hes amzing i accept real cash via paypal also accept swaps!!!! has items like phats full dragon halloween masks!!!!!! pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! = [email protected] aim ---- jungleflurry [img=://img410.imageshack.us/img410/2126/bluemaskpa7.png] [img=://img339.imageshack.us/img339/7761/bankhahany8.png] hope to here from u soon cheers

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.