Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTB ne/human eu/pvp!!!!

Account Information
    YO contact me at Rulegutt2@ asap!

Account for Sale

selling lvl 86 runescape account 29 days membership

Account Information
    selling lv 86 runescape account add me on [email protected] post offers here also it has 29 days of membership left

Account for Sale

WTS EQ2 lvl 70 raiding wizard/sage (twinked)

Account Information
    Everquest 2 Guk server Human/male LVL 70 Wizard LVL 70 Sage 100 AA 100 Transmuter Adventure Time Played: 185 days 32 minutes ALL Fabled except cloak and one earing ALL 57+ Master spells and Numbing Cold lvl 55 ALL heritage quests complete Claymore complete Prismatic 1 and 2 complete Cloak of Flames complete Ring of Fate complete View this toon here: ://eq2players.station.sony/characters/character_profile.vm?characterId=318812101 This toon does SICK dps and has been played since just after launch. You will NOT be disappointed. I have moved to Vanguard so I'm done with it. It is here for someone else to enjoy. This account also includes 2 alts on Vox PVP server. lvl 30 Illusionist lvl 32 Coercer Email or me with any questions. Can talk on cell as well. $700 or better offer. I'll accept paypal/western union/money order/cleared check/cash. urgod33@ IM: urgod33

Account for Sale

wts lvl 217 soldier RK1

Account Information
    Selling my main AO account. 217/AI 10/PVP Soldier It has: Has All T3 Bellum badonis helmet and back piece top imps/symbs set, dreadloch shark, etc. Ely Key Ado Key Pen Key lots of quests done... The account comes with all expansions. Account still has about 3 months paid as well I'm looking $250-300 for this account. Open to offers.

Account for Sale

Selling 2 RuneScape accounts lvl 87 and 109!!!!

Account Information
    lvl 87 is barr pure with 90 ranged,109 has great staking stats contact me on at person_dude_guy@ And i will tell you the other stats of them.They also have a few items to get you started. looking for around 15m for both.

Account for Sale

WoW acct with 3 Level 60's -> Wanted LOTRO Lifetime Acct

Account Information
    Just what the title says. I have a WoW account with three alliance level 60's that I haven't played in over a year collecting dust. I know level 60's aren't much of anything these days, but I still did a good deal of the legwork for ya. Warlock, Hunter and Rogue. They're not decked out in epic lewtz and phat gold and that crap. There's a good amount of gold between them, and there is still plenty of legroom to enjoy the game on all three characters. I was more of a solo player and hated PvP, so I can tell you the gear is dated, but excellent for what I did. Please do not ask what gear, amounts of gold and whatnot are on the account... I don't know, I haven't logged in in over a year and I don't have it profiled anywhere. It's 3 level 60 characters in gear, not stripped out or missing anything. I'm looking for either cash value or a Lord of the Rings Online account with a Lifetime Subscription attached. Once officially "purchased" I will provide the account secret word, and one month of paid account time (reactivated) to get you right into the game. No I do NOT take PayPal. Preferred mode of contact is via email - tecsupport (at) (dot) com.

Account for Sale

Level 76 pure for sale

Account Information
    This is its stats i have to block some so they don't ban me post how much RS CASH you'll pay if its sounding good i'll talk to you on game on one of my other accounts. ://tinypic/view.php?pic=6f5gphh

Account for Sale

70 rogue, 5.9 HP, xfer, for orig own, CD key

Account Information
    ://wow.allakhazam/profile.html?2384651

Account for Sale

Selling a level 80 rune scape acount with 83 woodcutting

Account Information
    selling rune scape level 80 account top level 83 wood cutting. played member so it had got lots of members items in the bank. 52 quest completed 114 quest points and over all level is 1140 4 people saved in Recipe of Disaster Attack 70 Defence 61 Strength 63 Hitpoints 65 Ranged Prayer 47 Magic 52 Cooking 60 Woodcutting 83 Fletching 62 Fishing 59 Firemaking 49 Crafting 52 Smithing 51 Mining 64 Herblore Agility 38 Thieving 34 Slayer 43 Farming 43 Runecraft 37 Hunter Construction 35 open for all bids email me at monkeymantf@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 dwarf rogue and 70 UD Warlock with a warrior EU!

Account Information
    Yo all. I have a lvl 70 dwarf rogue with sweet gear on Defias Brotherhood (EU) And a lvl 70 UD warlock with average gear on Grim Batol (EU) The grim batol server is a pvp server. and the defias brotherhood server is a rppvp server. I want to trade this with a warrior on a EU server, any kind. i dont look so much on the gear, so i dosent matter that much if so.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.