Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS WoW 70 Mage, Warrior, 66 Rogue -- Horde -- USA PvE

Account Information
    ALL 3 are on same account. All 3 characters are on a US PvE Server. (one of the best servers in the game with numerous players and very little lag. Instant BG's) They all have normal names so you will not be embarassed to play them Smile They are available to be transferred. Comes with very little gold. All 3 have the ability to make well over 1000 gold per week with the Jewelcrafting and Alchemy. 1) Level 70 Undead Warrior -- over 500 defense so he can tank any instance in game. All blue or epics items from BC instances. 375 Jewelcrafting with many rare recipes. Keyed for Kaza. Flying mount and skill. Has epic land mount. All bank slots rented. 2) Level 70 Undead Mage -- over +600 frost damage. All blue or epic items from BC instances. 375 Alchemy and 375 herbalism. Numerous rare Alchemy recipes and several discovery recipes. All bank slots rented. Keyed to Kaza. Flying mount and skill. Has epic land mount. 3) Level 66 Undead Rogue. Full rested bar. 375 Herbalism and 375 mining. Epic land mount. All blue or green items. I mainly used this character to farm items and for a change of pace from the other 2 characters. I will entertain all offers for this account. Payment will have to be made through Paypal. After once funds are received it will take 24 hours for the money to be withdrawn to my personal account. After that I will email the winner with the account name, log in, secret question, secret questions answer, and the original CD key and the Burning Crusade CD key used for this account. Any questions or offers contact me at: dsp8101@aol

Account for Sale

Buying a rs skiller

Account Information
    Ill trade a lvl 103 with 500k and d hally for a acc with at least 1 skill oin 90s or 99 im me at my aim witch is darkxero619@aim or email me ty

Account for Sale

WTT 2 WoW accounts

Account Information
    hello i want to trade my 67 warlock and 61 hunter (on same acct) warlock has over 500 bounos shadow dmg 3 epic mounts badass gear my hunter is WSG mess around he is lvl 61 he is survival spec with rank 2 pet 2nd act is a 65 pallie hew has reg mount he is ret speced and is in a awsome endgame guild alt 4 2nd acct is a 54 shammie is intrestead or want more info AIM is zachthebad

Account for Sale

Buying Pin 2M!!! I got MM already!!

Account Information
    Buying Pin for 2M got mm Sporkz0wn@

Account for Sale

LOOKING FOR: Anything 69+ PvP Server

Account Information
    Like Many of My Posts before, I am still looking. Like my title says I aint picky anymore and what I have offer is US PVE SERVER Male Undead 70 Warrior Male Undead 70 Priest Female Blood Eld70 Paladin Gruul All KZ keyed On Same Account..All Xferable.. ON A PVE US SERVER "sighs at people" LOOKING FOR ANYTHING ON A PVP SERVER 60+ Perf 69+ FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT ME AT fraserh@kos and at fraserh@kos Thanks..

Account for Sale

Selling Lvl 97 Barrows Pure!

Account Information
    Taking Offers Of RuneScape GP, Items, Or Pure Account. Talk To Me On rune.scape.dude@ Trade Will Be Done 50/50 Buyer Gives Half Of Money And Gets All Info Then Gives The Rest Or We Will Use An MM From RST.

Account for Sale

60 priest, 3 HP, 5.3 Mana, 300 tailoring

Account Information
    ://wow.allakhazam/profile.html?2388806

Account for Sale

trade

Account Information
    will u trade for a 70 druid

Account for Sale

selling runescape account lvl 91 gots pics for proof!!

Account Information
    I'M selling a lvl 91 account for runescape.i need a web were i can turn my imnage into a url so i can proove it.does anyone know a place?[/code]

Account for Sale

WTS/WTT Epicced Out 70 Shaman US/PvP Gladiator/Kara+

Account Information
    I have a 70 Troll Shaman that I no longer plan on playing. He is on a US PvP server with Transfer ready. About 500 gold on the account with 2k+ mats/etc banked. Currently has a bit of honor at 1700+ arena points. Geared mainly for elemental. The level of gear that this character has will turn heads, and get you into arena teams/a new raiding guild/heroic groups/whatever else people like to use epics for these days. Ele gear includes 2 set gladiator (fully enchanted), Nathrezim Mindblade, Mazthoril Honor Shield, etc (etc meaning a ton of other epics). The lowest quality gear he has is 70 blues, and those are few and far between. He is heavily geared for PvP with the PvP belt/bracers (15 dmg enchant *rare*), but also has very solid PvE gear (some pieces to swap out - t4, etc.) He is exactly what you would expect an SSC raiding shaman to look like, and has a spot on a 1700 rating 5v5 team should you (the buyer) end up not sucking. Self buffed he can break 900 spell damage and 34% lightning bolt crit (highest lb crit rate on the sever). He also has epics for both Resto and Enhancement. Resto gear is mainly epics from kara, along with heroic epics/70 blues. His healing gear is definitely not a joke. His enhancement gear is mainly PvP blues (Rare 70 linked set), with a few random epics thrown in. His enh gear is definitely not lacking, but is still better than most enh shamans out there. It should also be noted that he has the Blue HWL Cleaver, as well as 5 or maybe 6 other 70 1-hand blues (whatever suits your fancy). He also has 2handers availbile. He has 375 enchanting/mining (truly awesome combo, as you can make a ton with enchanting, and JCers will craft you free gems if you do their enchants ). He is only missing one BoP World Drop recipe, and that's the crappy defense to bracers enchant (not worth anyone's time). He also has every good rep recipe from TBC. As if that weren't enough, he is attuned to nearly everything in the game. The only heroic rep he isn't (at least) revered with is Lower City, and that is literally one Shadow Labs run away. He is also Mag'har exalted (Woo talbuk!) To top it all off, he is still in his Maulgar killing raiding guild, who should be downing Gruul soon enough. He is almost leading in DKP for BOTH Kara and Gruul, so you can pick up all the epics you want should you choose to stay on the server (for however long). I am looking for offers of CASH (Paypal only) or... A (pref male) UD (BE/Orc will be considered) Lock with comparable gear. Scammers, don't waste your time. Any inquiries or offers should be sent to Shamanpwnage@.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.