Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    LF 66+ Shammy

Account Information
    I have a 70 warrior im looking to trade for a 66+ shammy Orcs get complete priority will accept OFFERS on other classes my email is spenhad94@

Account for Sale

WTB 65+ Rogue

Account Information
    Trading a 62 druid with 400g and epic mount plus T2and T1. also a 60 warior with valor shoulders and many epic weapons and items including epic mount. im looking to trade them for a 65+ well geard rogue. Looking forward to a nice transaction as possible with no scamms none the less. littlek121212@

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Draenie Shaman Us PvP Transfer Up!!

Account Information
    Has epic land mount and normal flyer Has epic crafted 1h axe Has 375 mining 350 JC Has heroic keys to HH and Lower city instances Has over +625 nature damage in elem gear Has over +990 healing in restro gear Exellent enhancement gear 1 heroic badge lol Karazan attuned Karazan epic bracers (cloth +spell damage ones) Awesome looking Draenei , Best looking one ive seen to date I am the OO , have all info needed of course. Secret q/a email transfer Verified paypal only please Asking 425 obo AIM wowaholic007

Account for Sale

BUYING HORDE

Account Information
    buying a horde char, US PvP pst with what ya got

Account for Sale

sell lvl 86 runescape acc

Account Information
    70 att 70 str 68 def 69 hits 55 mage 52 range 51 prayer has d l d skirt d med d wc axe 2 sets of full rune and many other items aim is Gerominmo runescape name is baka laka 90

Account for Sale

70 epic kara priest

Account Information
    Selling my level 70 kara epic holy priest on US PvP. Also have 70 kara epic dps gear. Revered with all except sha'tar, one run from it. Revered with violet eye, have healing ring but at exalted oyu can switch to dps. Highest offer is at $330 US dollars. Repost here with contact info and/or bid please.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 rogue

Account Information
    70 gnome rogue look for alliance or horde lvl 68+ druid. he has epic land and normal flying mounts not to much gold but has 375 herb and 360 something alchemy. plz know that my rogue has pretty nice gear all blues and a few epics so if the character you want to trade has all greens dont waste my time with an email email me at andrew_lorick@ if interested and for armory link

Account for Sale

WTS 70 (a) Priest , Warrior and 70 (H) Warrior

Account Information
    aquire me in emails if ur interested in these characters i am quitting wow and no longer intend to play thanks for those who are going to bid on my characters the opening bids will be 200 bucks and i will accept paypal and money order and upon cleared payment you will receive all the information needed for the account u purchase Account 1: lvl 70 dwarf priest US server has many epics has flying mount and epic ground mount in good kara guild 375 mining and tailoring Account2: lvl 70 human Warrior US server protection warrior gear in bank as well in a kara guild Account 3: Lvl 70 tauren Warrior Us server top 2 guilds on the server for kara and magtheridon/gruuls and SSC 200 open bidding on those account contact me for the armory info or w/e u would like to know stealthykilla21@ ty like i said i am quitting wow so if u win the bid the accounts yours and i hope you have fun with it lots of time when into those accounts so good luck hope to be hearing from ya

Account for Sale

anarchy online 220 keeper + tlvl 7 alts

Account Information
    Hello. I am selling my 220 omni keeper. Keepers atm are one of the best profs in AO, They kickass in pvp. They can out damage most people if you reperk to damage perks, AND they can solo most anything you would want to solo. His gear includes: Ofab helmet/chest/1x arm/l - ALL penultimate except l Chosen shoulders/ MOR Agi/Sense belt from pande. Beast prof star. 1k token board Ofab wolf mk 6 Pure novictum ring/ HHAB Most of his symbs are QLl 240ish Ql 300 viral targeting subunit ....and more ALSO In this account is a 210+ Shade ( I am giving a very rough level to keep the identity of these characters secret.) His gear includes: Cosmic guide of the pisces Soul mark of the pisces Cross dimensional gyro of gemini Mystery of pisces Beast prof star Ql 300ish viral targeting subunit Chosen l/shoulder/arm Might of the revenant Pure novictum ring If you want more detailed information you can contact me at : Aoforsale@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Orc Shaman US PvP

Account Information
    The shaman has maily healing gears some enhance gears but not so much 1300+ healing unbuffed (without totem) 9950 mana unbuffed Reg Flying Mount Talbuk mount!!! SSC attuned Kara attuned All Heroic keys Exalted with Sha'tar Very good geared for healing can easily get geared for every other spec because he is keyed for all instances. This account also has a 61 cryptstalker hunter that has alot of work put into it. Looking for Alliance 70s either a mage or hunter on a PvP Server with epics please. AIM = itscharlieutrick email = justthebassist16@[#]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.