Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 62 Ne Druid and 60 Tauren

Account Information
    Hello, my contact info is littlek121212@ and im trading a 62 druid and 60 warrior for a 60+ rogue. Info Drid: (62) Has epic mount . 400gold. almost full T2 and T1. Pve server. Warrior (60)Zlmost 61) Has epic mount, Pve server, Lots of blue items and weapons , has valor shoulders aswell, has the famous arcanite reaper and unstopable force, has much much more and is well known for its kind on the server. post hear to trade a 60+ rogue or email me. Thanks

Account for Sale

WTS 64 gnome mage

Account Information
    Looking to sell a 64 gnome mage for cheap decent geared, around 500g. zrushlow@comcast if your interested

Account for Sale

WTT WoW Accounts i got 70 hunter. LF char on dunemaul EU PvP

Account Information
    Hi! i got a char with most chars on Aerie Peak EU PvE i got a dwarf hunter calld Fatdwarf lv 70 and: Lv 48 tauren shamy (twinked with 30sta/10agi on l, agi on wepon etc.) lv 30 human mage and alot of lv 10-20's im looking for any class 60-70 exept paly and warrior , it has to be on dunemaul EU PvP add a topic if interested, ill chek topics every day

Account for Sale

wts or t initiate pure

Account Information
    i would like to trade my lvl 64 initiate pure for a ranger with 70 range or higher.... my account has 67 str 60 attak 57 mage 25 prayer 20 def wid creature of frankenstrain, lost city and recruitment drive done if u would like to buy for trade for a ranger contact me at bluddywong@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 epic UD rouge and 70 druid

Account Information
    WTT ud rouge on pvp xfer up. has 1600 AP malchazeen epic dagger on MH and enough arena points for glads OH. 1k gold normal flyer and epic ground... Looking for mages,warlocks, priest ( shadow )and shammies ( enhance ) also have 70 nelf druid pvp xfer up. all blues and a few greens. will take offers on that. d0nvito2go is my aim scammers f off, im OO

Account for Sale

WTS Lineage 2 Accounts

Account Information
    I am quitting due to no time to play Im selling my Lineage 2 Accounts on Gustin. 72 Female Hawkeye with about 5% into lvl. Good english name..Account comes stripped and with CD key/DOB etc. 73 Female Shillien Elder with about 9% into lvl. Good english name..Account comes stripped and with CD key/DOB etc. Send me a Message on or email if interested. ircute@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 hunter WoW

Account Information
    70 hunter altar of storms wtt for other 70 char/s no wars plz

Account for Sale

selling lvl 81 and 87

Account Information
    ill sell the lvl 81 4m and 87 10m cus it has pretty good stats heres a pic of 81 ://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sellinglvl81ad9.png and a pic of 87 ://img161.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sellinglvl87fc8.png

Account for Sale

WTT 70 human mage pvp for pve hunter

Account Information
    WTT my 70 male human mage, on us pvp. xfer is up on the 27th Knight rank to show if you choose 6300 health 11000 mana 650+ fire damage 650+ arcane damage 25% crit with all spells has 5man gear, spellfire belt (epic) and the flametongue seal from herioc badges (25 herioc badges, 18crit rating and 46 fire damage epic offhand) 362 spellfire tailor no second professions max first aid epic land mount/regular flying mount all herioc keys kara attuned good rep on server, server he is on has a shortage of mages. Get tells to run heriocs/regular instances all the time has the spellstrike pants pattern in bank, for when he gets to 375. already has the nether in bank too the server is oceanic, but its still considered a US server, and can be xfered to any US server Im looking for, either horde or alliance on >>PVEp>
    Account for Sale

WTS GW and lvl 60 WoW

Account Information
    WTS a GREAT GW account and a (inactive) world of warcraft account. Guild Wars account: all expansions, nightfall pvp pack, 10 char slots, 5 level 20s(pve ones... duh) and a lvl 14/15. all the 20s have great armor, think 15k on them. The main char is warrior, and has 15k luxon armor, very awesome looking, and he has luxon crab pet. over all very good account. (friend of luxon title) -looking for around $100-$150 world of warcraft account: inactive, but has a 60 orc warrior on it (pve realm) -looking for around $50. e-mail me at - sinister_squirl@mchsi

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.