Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 70 NE DRUID CRAZY ACC!!!!L@@K!!!!!!!

Account Information
    im jsut doing a other post cause the other 1 got to many replay hello i would like to trade my druid for a good char i dont want a pally but im open for the other class i would like to have a shammy/warrior/rogue both of them is a huge plus. my druid got all his tank gear and all his resist gear he got about 158 fire resist no buff( whit buff:218 76 frost :136 86 arcane :86 102 nature :102 86 shadow :146 and im still working on it eac days so u can see this resist but eac days it can grow up of 10 eac... in tank gear he got 19k.2 hp whit fort ect ect whit flask and ither buff he can have over 23k-25k his healing gear give to him an 1300 + healing he got a bunch of kara loot like the maiden mace whit a 81+ healing ect... he got some nice rep whit the other faction. his dps gear make him get a 26% crit chance 2100 ap 25.60% dodge. his guild is clearing karazhan and going to gruul lairs. this druid is a ne on a pve us server and the xfer is up in 3 week or less. he got soon all the heroic key but atm he got the cenarion expedition and shatar heroic and i need less then 5-6k on eac other. on the same acc i got a awesome twink ne hunter lvl 49 whit some epic a 33 human mage a 36 gnome rogue a 55 gnome warrior a awesome 39 human pally twink whit the best ret andf healing gear for lvl 39 no green all blue. SO im looking for a good char on a pvp server. he got the trinket to be like the opsing faction and alot of funny thing like this.he got a set of gear for eac spec so he is rdy to tank/heal/dps and pvp like you want. he got 16k honor point and he got some gladiator glove and around 5 epic at all(70) and some epic pre tbc. thsi is a great acc about 98 days played on it and he got 2 month payed on the acc and the xfer is up in 3 week or less like i said. now if u are interesed u can e-mail me at: fat_amb_pros_rider66@

Account for Sale

Sellin lvl 55 runescape char (pure)

Account Information
    1,5m rs cash or items and its urs talk to me here if u wanna buy account name: abyss_ring has no items and its not member, def still 1

Account for Sale

Level 70 Druid and 70 Warrior BEST GEAR! Tons of Epics!

Account Information
    eBay link says it all if interested contact me. Character on 2300+ 5v5. Contact me. ://cgi.ebay/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230134868464

Account for Sale

WTS//Trade 39 Dwarf Hunter, Time on it, TBCon it 40$.

Account Information
    Im not really like hunter anymore, Willing to trade the dwarf for any other type of game or something you have. Selling it for 40$USD Has TBC on it. Transfer Up Kalecgos PVP server gamer4life101@ email me.

Account for Sale

selling runescape account twotone15

Account Information
    i am selling runescape acount >twotone15 hes stats u can lookup contact me martisuurmae@ wtf only 6m for that at this time u give me half then i give u pass then u give me another half i send u imageshakcs too on account hurry:P

Account for Sale

selling initate and range tanker account

Account Information
    i am selling account attack 71 str 88 def 21 range 71 mage 71 combat 81 some other skills. atleast 10m. name:xxx pjer xxx i sell another pure too 80 range 53 def 45 attack 45 strenght and 70 hp combat 76 offers starting in 5miljons name :n33bl0t 99 contact me martisuurmae@ contact me cus i need sell tehms hurry[/img]

Account for Sale

WTT 70 human rogue EU for a warrior

Account Information
    Hello im looking to trade my rogue for a warrior, would prefer it on the alliance but im open to horde depending on the gear. My rogue has Edgewalker longboots. kara epic Gloves of dextrous manipulation. kara epic Emerald ripper. kara epic The Night watchman. world epic shoulders of assassination. blue dungeon set. Tunic of assassination. blue dungeon set. Gladiators left ripper. epic gladiator weapon Marshal's leather belt. epic pvp reward Bone chain necklace. blue heroic item The violet signet. epic ring from kara Band of the exorcist. epic ring hourglass of the unravler. blue trinket Abacus of Violent odds. Blue trinket Marshal's leather bracers, epic pvp reward. Cloak of malice. blue cloak (70) and in my bags gearwise. Grips of deftness. kara epic Gladiator's shiv, gladiator epic dagger Marshal's leather boots. pvp epic reward 4 epic mounts (normal flying mount) All the heroic keys, and yes attuned with kara 568g Stats: Ap 1855 crit. 25% dodge. 30% agi. 622 stamina. 440 Damage. 363-427 If anyone is interested contact me on [email protected] I would be looking for a warrior with the same gear standard as my rogue.

Account for Sale

WTS 70 warlock epic EU pvp

Account Information
    Hi im looking to sell my warlock on a pvp server ready for transfer anytime armory ://armory.wow-europe/#character-sheet.xml?r=The+Maelstrom&n=Thebender if you want a screenshot add me [email protected] thank you

Account for Sale

free runescape accounts

Account Information
    Hi, does anyone have a spare lvl 50 or higher account that I could have? Please e-mail me at ndsherb@

Account for Sale

selling rs pure 1 def 90 str lvl

Account Information
    selling pure stats -80 attack -94 str -1 def and other..i am looking for good money

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.