Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 70 (A) Epic Druid for 70 (H) Druid or Warrior---US PVP

Account Information
    Hey im looking for a 70 druid or 70 warrior on the horde side and im changing for my 70 druid on the alliance side. The account comes also with a 60 human warrior. Im doing this because all my friends rerolled horde and im really not in the mood to start from 1. Let me know if intrested... ill give u armory or ctprofile if you intrested AIM zerachzd dont bother to try to offer others cause we are looking is for tanks.... Warrior must have decent prot gear like all blues or at least good to tank kara.....druid can be either feral tank or resto with good gear DRUID++++++++++++ Warrior+++++

Account for Sale

WTB (H) LV70 BE female rogue or LV70 Druid on U.S PVP server

Account Information
    the rogue must have a pretty face and hair style, gear is not a big deal. im paypal verified. plz contact me by email [email protected]

Account for Sale

sell tibia account

Account Information
    selling tibia account lvl 28 sorcerer with crown set and money .. selling for runescape money or a rs account

Account for Sale

WTT 70 (A) Druid kara epics for 70 (H) Druid--US PVP

Account Information
    Hey im looking for a 70 druid on the horde side and im changing for my 70 druid on the alliance side. The account comes also with a 60 human warrior. Im doing this because all my friends rerolled horde and im really not in the mood to start from 1. Let me know if intrested... ill give u armory or ctprofile if you intrested AIM zerachzd or email kike2008@

Account for Sale

WTS Ne Hunter and Dwarf Warrior

Account Information
    WTS a 65 nightelf hunter on a pve server. He currently has 8/8 tier 1 and 3/8 Tier 2 with Rhok'Delar bow and 2 epic weapons. He also have a few Burning crusade blues. on the account is also a 57 dwarf warrior on a pvp server. Both server transfers are up email me at Nerdcore7863@ with offers. $150 gets the account. Email me

Account for Sale

Selling lvl 103 runescape account

Account Information
    i am looking to trade for a pure. range pure 80+ range, str pure 90+str def pure 90+def or i will give for around 45m. items would b accepted. if you are interested and would like to see screen shots please email me or post below how to take screen shots. i know... sad for information email at cowsatday@[/b]

Account for Sale

WTT (H) 65 Lock! EU - PvE (Open for all offers now)

Account Information
    Hello. ;D I wanna trade my 65 Undead male warlock on a PvE server, it are transable and got the rank "Grunt".. It got 2x Epix mounts Purple Skeletal Warhorse &' Black War Kodo ,170g or more, &' are in a PvE Guild (Kara and more) Screensh00t!: ITEMS! HEAD: Helm of Lupine Cunning NECK: Felforce Medallion SHOULDER: Mantle of Magical Might CLOAK: Infiltrator's Cloak CHEST: Shadowcast Tunic (+6 mana every 5 sec) BRACES: Zandalar Demoniac's Wraps HANDS Feralfen Hand of Stamina (with +10 Spell Critical Strike Rating) BELT: Belt of Untapped Power L: Lifegiver Britches FEET: Abyss Walker's Boots RINGS: Farseer's Band &' Circlet of the Victor TRINKETS: Vengeance of the Illidari &' Heart of Wyrmthalak WEAP/HELD IN OFFHAND: Blade of Trapped Knowledge &' Demoniac Soul Prison WAND: Voidfire Wand And ofc the armory : ://armory.wow-europe/character-sheet.xml?r=Kul+Tiras&n=Synk I can show in-game (if u want), i got the info of the acc.. (Scammers go away!!) WHAT IM LF! I am LF NE Fe Priest +++++ NE M Priest +++ Draenei Fe Priest ++++ Draenei Fe/M Shaman ++ Gnome Fe/M Warrior +++ Human Fe/M Warrior +++ Human M Priest ++++ Now open for all offers! I dont care if it are on a PvE Server just it are transable Contact me if u are intreseret @ my : [email protected] p>
    Account for Sale

WTT 67 Alliance Warlock for EQ account

Account Information
    willing to trade my decently geared warlock for an EQ account. pref level 75 with decent AA's just email me at JRDlittleguy1@aol and let me see what ya got and i'll let you know. this is a link of his gear ://armory.worldofwarcraft/character-sheet.xml?r=Earthen+Ring&n=Dibben

Account for Sale

WTT 5 Digit Steam account for 60+ [A] Mage

Account Information
    I have a 5 Digit steam account, with recent CAL-M proof, its NOT VAC banned nor is it banned from any leagues. I'm looking to trade for a 60+ Alliance mage on a PVP server AIM: KawyRacer17

Account for Sale

WTT EPIC 70 Draenei Shaman EU PVP

Account Information
    Firstly i am not wanting ANY other class, only Warrior Primally Tauren, yet i could be swayed for something else. My Shaman is PVP EU It has very good gear, alot of Karazhan Epics such as 'Belt of Gale Force' and 'Heart-Flame Leggings' It also wields the 319healing 15mpt mace 'Hand of Eternity' with a decent shield. My shaman also have alterative Enhancement and Elemental gear. Which are both pretty decent and have a array of 1-3 epics. Depending on gear i might throw in a level 61 NE rouge, Full Epic. I am the original owner of the account and i wish for us to talk on Vent/phone to discuss the final Trade where we will alter email adresses. Contact me on : Jv_carroll@ PLEASE ONLY WARRIOR! Xfire: Blackjayk

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.