Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    sellin lv 80 has acienets!!!!!

Account Information
    email me at palmer.800@ has no bank pin or reocverys email today to enjoy this deal!!!!!!!!!!

Account for Sale

WTT 70 UD lock and 66 troll rogue for 70 mage

Account Information
    wtt 70 ud lock and 66 troll rogue for 70 mage, would like alliance but horde is ok.. contact me for more info.. zombietop@ or on aim: zombieleet

Account for Sale

WTS or WTT 70 NELF Hunter & NELF Rogue on US PVP

Account Information
    Two toons, one great value. Together, they have all the heroic keys and are both kara attuned. Well geared with all TBC blues and a few epics. Flying mounts on each, 800g+ with plenty of items to sell in a bank alt. Also includes various >20 alts and one 46 priest (human in almost all blues) on the same server as the rogue and hunter. I either want: a) money. you know, the green stuff. 300ish $$ or b) a horde account with either a 70 warrior, mage, priest, or lock on a us pvp server. My sis plays horde and im just looking for something to play with her. The account is ACTIVE, available for transfer on all toons, and has only been owned by me. My messanger is themadweaz@ if you want to see gear or ask any questions.

Account for Sale

62lock 67pally 43rogue all of that for a horde mage

Account Information
    62human lock is affliction 67pally is holy 43 rogue is combat

Account for Sale

WTS 19 N.E. Rogue twink and 55 hunter main on ANDORHAL

Account Information
    Hunter is well equipped to start if you like, left it approaching lv 56. Used it to farm gold for my twink mostly. The twink is a 19 female night elf rogue. I rarely come second in damage with this character, when it crits the ground shakes. I have it setup mostly attack power. Here's a list of the gear, hit me up on or AIM if you want the names to look up on armory. 1x Lifesteal creul barb 1x 15 Agility creul barb 1x Crusader sentinel blade 1x Outrunner's bow 1x Flying tiger goggles (Was working on fishing hat, 150 fishing ready for you) 1x Sentinels medallion 1x Talbar Mantle 1x Sentry cloak with +3 agility 1x Tunic of Westfall with 100 health 1x Forest leather bracers with +7 agility 1x Bandit gloves of the monkey with +7 agility 1x Deviate scale belt 1x Scouting trousers of power with cobrahide leg armor (56 attack power and 2.5% added to crit through 10 crit rating) 1x Feet of the lynx with minor speed 1x Nat Pagle's extreme anglin' boots (Was saving for cat swiftness on these, only 19 piece that can accept epic enchants) 1x Seal of wrynn 1x Protector's Band 1x Insignia of the alliance 267 BASE attack power, easily gets up near 400 when crusader kicks in. Then you start just ripping things in half. Crit rating stays just north of 25%, which is very good for a 19 rogue. It has 150 fishing, so you can fish for the hat in the tournament. It has 225 first aid, so you can make bandages for battlegrounds. All skills within 1 of cap, besides bow which is 4 from cap. Over 5800 career HK. And it's in the best twink guild on Andorhal, we run 6 or 7 deep into wsg on a regular basis, farming fun for hours. Twink has about 100g worth on it, 4 essence of air and a couple primal earths. I was working auction house on these to make gold. The main character has 1 arcanum of constitution on it, easily sellable for 100g. I've sold 6 total to raise gold. If you don't know what this is it's the 100 health to head add on that can be put on any item in the game. Twinks buy these like crazy. It also has the materials for 3 more arcanums, minus the libram of constitution needed. Endless possibilities for gold on the main from doing that quest. It is a cash cow. You WILL melt through hoarde like a hot knife through butter, you WILL take out three or even four at a time with no help, and you will have a hell of alot of fun. I'm selling this account for as cheap as the lowest offer I get. May AIM is Aeagle121285, my is Aeagle20@. Hit me up with an offer, nothing is too low. I'll keep this thread posted with the current offers. I'm looking to sell it within a week, and possibly before if the right offer comes along.

Account for Sale

WTS LVL 70 PRIEST WITH EPIC FLY MOUNT W/ 2000 GOLD NICE!!!!

Account Information
    Hi, I've got an awesome Level 70 Priest up for sale. This is a very good account, it is transferable and is truly a gem! Here are some details: 70 Priest Female Human Guild: Cronie of revolution 182 guild member transfer is up I've got a ct profile if you want to check it out just email me and I will give you the link or you can check it out on WoW armory as well just email me. Lot of wear not posted and stuff. Can make 3 set and more 1 kit : healing 1335 bonus 1 kit : resist 1 kit : critical Epic mount [Reins of the White War Talbuk] increases speed by 100% Epic Flying mount [Swift Purple Gryphon] increases flight speed by 280% 2000 Gold 5531HP 9488 Mana with healing kit 1335 bonus healing PVP Knight-Lieutenant 21236 lifetime Time Played 124 days 22 hours Time Played level 70 15 day 5 hours Alchemy 375/375 Tailoring 375/375 First aid 375/375 Very good reputation Revered and Exalted in many faction lot of 16 key : [Key to the Arcatraz] [Flamewrought Key] [Key of Time] [Warpforged Key] [Key to the City] [Reservoir Key] Please email me at j.moore57@ with offers. If you want screenshots please let me know and I will send them to you. Thanks!

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Orc sham/62NE Rogue/60epic NE Hunter Us xfer up

Account Information
    ----------------------------------------------------------------- 70 Orc Shaman US PVP Xfer up. -The Essence Focuser + 30 int. -Crystal Pulse Shield + 18 stamina. -Totem of the Plains. -Talhide helmet of the Eagle. -Pauldrons of Surging Mana. -Brooch of Heightened Potential. -Seargents Heavy Cape. -Void Slayers Tunic. -Netherstorm Bracer of the Eagle. -Thundercallers Gauntlets. -Tarren Mill cinch. -Scales of the Beast. -Auchenai Boots. -Band of Dominion. -Dragonbone Ring of the Elder. -Mark of Vindication. -Bladefis's Breadth. -Resto spec'ed. -Two epic mounts. -50g on hand. -Lot's of unspent honor, 40+ AV, AB, NE Tokens, 80+ WSG tokens. -Exalted with AV, revered with many more factions. ----------------------------------------------------------------- 63 NE Rogue US PVE Xfer up. -Veteran's Skullcap. -Garrote-String Necklace. -Mantle of the Dusk Dweller. -Perfectly Balanced Cape. -Jerkin of Untamed Spirit. -Seargent Major's Leather Armsplints. -The Lobotomizer. -Bonescraper. + 15 agi. -Ancient Bone Bow. -Blackhands Breadth. -Insignia of the Alliance. -Band of Flesh. -Aaman's Signet. -sure-Step Boots. -Flayer hide Leggings. -Highlander's Leather Girdle. -Vengeance Gloves of the Beast. -Two Epic Mounts. -Sub Spec'ed. -25g on hand. -Lot's of tokens. -Exalted with AB, revered with many more factions. ----------------------------------------------------------------- 60 NE Hunter US PVP Xfer up. -Giantstalker's Belt. -Giantstalker's Boots. -Giantstalker's Bracers. -Giantstalker's Gloves. -Giantstalker's helmet. -Will of the Martyr. -Black Dragonscale Shoulders. -Dark Phantom Cape. -Knight Captain's Chain Hauberk. -Knight Captain's Chain Leggings. -Lok'Delar, Stave of the Ancient Keeper's. -Rhok'Delar, Longbow of the Ancient Keeper's. -Royal Seal of Eldre'Thalas. -Painweaver Band. -Blackhand's Breadth. -Mason's Fraternity Ring. -Epic Mount. -Marksman Spec'ed -Lot's of Token's. -Good rep. ----------------------------------------------------- Also has a level 54 troll shaman us pvp xfer up on the account ----------------------------------------------------- ----------------------- I.ALL ON SAME ACCOUNT.I ----------------------- Looking for anything level 70 aim me at MrPopnfresh200.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 UD MALE MAGE PVP **EPICS**

Account Information
    Hey guys i want to trade my lvl 70 ud male mage on pvp server with xfer up . He has Gladiators gloves , General bracers , seers signet , spellfire belt , and has recipies for spellfire robe and gloves. I am looking for a Warrior , shadowpriest , or Warlock with similar gear. Contact me on aim @ wowtrader191 Warrior- +++++(Tauren with epic 2h +++++++++++++++++) Warlock-++++ Shadowpriest-++++ AIM: WOWTRADER191

Account for Sale

WTT 70 PVP UD MAGE GOOD GEAR

Account Information
    I want to trade my lvl 70 mage pvp Has 4 epics. ( Glad gloves , spellfire belt , general bracers and seers sigent ring. Has high end blues. and both recipies for spellfire robe and spellfire gloves. I am looking for a warrior with epic lvl 70 weapon pvp transferable prefered. Tauren warrior is huge +. Contact me on aim @ OneShotOnDaSpot.

Account for Sale

WTT/Sell Epic Level 70 Night Elf Druid

Account Information
    I'm looking to sell or trade my level 70 night elf druid.He is located on a PVE server with the transfer on cooldown but he was just transfered there so he is unknown atm. He has 1517+healing resto spec'd and 2000AP in cat and 22000 armor in bear while feral spec. He has 11 healing epics most from Kharazan. I'm looking for 500+ dollars,or a trade for a level 70 Horde Pally/Druid/or Priest of any race.Preferably on a PvP realm with a transfer Please contact me on aim at Bleak1515 thanks

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.