Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Buying RS mills and Selling RS ACCOUNTS !!! 112 and 98!!

Account Information
    Dear Costumers, I'm retired from Runescape, Im selling my runescape accounts. Combat level: 98 and 112, Ive started my pure and i need cash on him atm. When you add me on Messenger we will talk about details. No scam, ill give u the password first + all screenshots you wish to have. Both are good skilled accounts even with good pk skills. Im looking for Runescape Millions, Level 98 will go for around 5-7M, level 112, 10-15M Also buying Runescape millions for 6,50 Euros each. Only e-gold !! My : darkprince_01@ Yours Sincerely, Genovese

Account for Sale

WTS 2000+g

Account Information
    Level 51 hunter with 2149gold and 40+ BOE blues, most twink items for 19,29 BGs but can be used outside of th BGs I would say since noone would get all misty-eyed about a 51 hunter, msot people would be interested in the gold. The only problem is you have to be level 51 to move gold, hence the hunter Looking for offers. Gold companies offer poop. The gold, thru most companies, is about 120-140. The account is worth 50-90. I will consider trade or cash and trade. My trade needs would really only be PoxNora Exotics/rares ( if your curious, poxnora) Everquest 2 account with all expansions to date, naked or with toon,s wont be playing them anyway,so a toon will not get you more now i am willing to listen to offers, but i have no interest in any other game than the 2 listed. I would rather shoot myself than play EQ,RUnescape,WOW,LOTR etc,etc , so no need to offer any other type of accounts. Screen shots are not a problem if anyone needs. If it is a cash deal, you must be Paypal verified or pay with a Postal Money order, next day air if your in a hurry. There will be no " so who goes 1st". While i am a bit of an a*s here, my integrity speaks for itself as does my concluded trades in the past Will discuss how and when if an offer i find fair is made. Have a great Holiday Weekend all !

Account for Sale

WTS Level 70 Blood Elf Rogue PVP server

Account Information
    Level 70 Blood Elf Rogue PVP server *****TRANSFERABLE TO ANY SERVER****** World of Warcraft account containing a 70 BLOOD ELF ROGUE .This character is on a PVP (US) . The account comes with over 5500g. She has some rare or epic items and Epic Mount. Mounts - Flying Mount (60% flight speed), Epic Mounts (100% ground speed) --375 midding. --282 enchanting --366 cooking. --375 first aid. --350 Lock picking.(full) weapon Vindicator's Brand ://wowhead/?item=29124 Crystalline Kopesh ://wowhead/?item=25772 Claw of the Netherwing Flight ://wowhead/?item=31492 head Stealther's Helmet of Second Sight ://wowhead/?item=31109 neck Earthen Mark of Razing ://wowhead/?item=25562 shoulder Talbuk Hide Spaulders ://wowhead/?item=29147 cloak Cloak of the Craft ://wowhead/?item=31255 chest Chestguard of the Dark Stalker ://wowhead/?item=31295 wrist Nightstalker's Wristguards ://wowhead/?item=30399 hands Gloves of the Nether-Stalker ://wowhead/?item=30003 waist Tree Warden's Belt ://wowhead/?item=31512 l Leggings of the Sly ://wowhead/?item=31226 feet The Master's Treads ://wowhead/?item=31288 finger Band of Anguish ://wowhead/?item=30973 Lightwarden's Band ://wowhead/?item=29128 trinket Bladefist's Breadth ://wowhead/?item=28041 Ancient Draenei War Talisman ://wowhead/?item=31617 mount Blue Windrider ://wowhead/?item=25475 Swift Purple Hawkstrider ://wowhead/?item=29224 Screenshots ://new.photos./akason115/ THE WINNING BIDDER WILL RECEIVE THE ACCOUNT NAME & PASSWORD PLUS THE SECRET QUESTION , ANSWER.ONCE I RECEIVE PAYMENT I will also change the email for the account currently has playtime till June 28th, the winning bidder will be responsible for paying after that If you have any questions please feel free to ask. PAYPAL ONLY PLZ email:akason115@

Account for Sale

6 Digit Steam Account

Account Information
    Selling for ($80-120) or we could make out a deal. Trading wise it depends on what games Aim:lilgrant1815

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Epic[A] gnome Lock (Epic) flying mount, for 70 horde

Account Information
    I am looking to trade my 70 alliance warlock, with and epic flying mount and over 900 shadow damage buffed, with pvp xfer up, for a horde lock or mage. Contact me at bmcgrath44@ or instant messanger at brad77662000

Account for Sale

WTT 62 WARRIOR, 42 PRIEST, 19 ROGUE TWINK

Account Information
    well like the it says i wanna trade a 62 warrior bout to hit 63, a 42 priest and a 19 rogue twink if interested give me a shout at phil_rules_10@ email or

Account for Sale

WTS TBC WoW ACCT HIGH POP PVP SERVER

Account Information
    Looking to sell my World of Warcraft account, it has a 66 UD Mage (epic mount), 65 tauren shaman (epic mount) and various other characters. Trying to get $160, willing to listen to other offers. Contact e-mail is myredemption99@

Account for Sale

WTS 70 BE Paladin & 52 Orc Warrior (Oceanic)

Account Information
    70 Blood Elf Paladin (Female) Currently specced prot Has great tanking gear, some epics. Including Timewarden's Leggings with Clefthide Leg Armour, Crest of Sha'tar, Gauntlets of the Iron Maiden, Greathelm of the Unbreakable (glyphed). All socketable items have def/stam/dodge gems in them. Ready to tank Kara (I tanked Attumen/Moroes/Maiden/Opera with her). Has no other gear sets so you will need to acquire these if you wish to heal/ret. 52 Orc Warrior (Male) Have been levelling him as arms/fury/prot, has Firebreather and Thrash Blade currently and other misc items. Has Crest of Supremacy for tanking. Both characters are on the same Oceanic server. PM me if interested or want more details.

Account for Sale

TRADING LV70 HUMAN WARLOCK FOR STEAM ACCOUNT WITH CS/CSS

Account Information
    I need: A Steam account with CS and CSS I can trade (not all, choose 1/a few): Lv70 Human warlock 2 WoW prepaid cards Runescape GP Runescape account lv91 Runescape account lv59 pure mage Post here to trade or contact me on : tifffffc@ Email ( is probably better): tifffffc@ Thanks!

Account for Sale

WTS [A] EPIC PALLY, With 70 Lock on same Acocunt!

Account Information
    Looking to sell both my pally and lock there on the same account. The pally has 4/5 Holy Glad Gear And the Lock has decent outlands gear Both have flying, The pallys gear is amazing talk to me on aim if you're interested in buying we can work out a price can link armory and stuff there. Aim: Wincey101

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.