Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    LF Orc Warrior (EU)

Account Information
    Wanting to trade and or buy a lvl65+ Orc warrior on EU server, transfer up. i currently hav a 62 Nelf Warrior + twinks

Account for Sale

selling good main on rs2 with 2mil worth of items for paypal

Account Information
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] i will be selling my main as i am quiting rs from being scammed out of 63k pure ess as u can see in my bank i was buying 70k pure ess and they took away 63k pure ess i would like usd or euros or gb pounds please add my or email me at [email protected] and if u dont think the account is mine ill even meet up with you on the game

Account for Sale

Selling Runescape Pure with ancients!

Account Information
    pic of pure is right here ://freewebs/upludmypic/ i only accept rs gp and my aim is PrototypeGun

Account for Sale

selling rune scape pure

Account Information
    selling runescape pure...... lvl 61 with 61 attck 74 str 3 def 57 matge 40 range......want like 800k- 1mil or likie a lvl 61 pure with ancients and range thanx

Account for Sale

WTT70OrcShamanPVP/63NERoguePVE/60NEHunterPVP/XFER UP

Account Information
    ----------------------------------------------------------------- 70 Orc Shaman US PVP Xfer up. -The Essence Focuser + 30 int. -Crystal Pulse Shield + 18 stamina. -Totem of the Plains. -Talhide helmet of the Eagle. -Pauldrons of Surging Mana. -Brooch of Heightened Potential. -Seargents Heavy Cape. -Void Slayers Tunic. -Netherstorm Bracer of the Eagle. -Thundercallers Gauntlets. -Tarren Mill cinch. -Scales of the Beast. -Auchenai Boots. -Band of Dominion. -Dragonbone Ring of the Elder. -Mark of Vindication. -Bladefis's Breadth. -Resto spec'ed. -Two epic mounts. -50g on hand. -Lot's of unspent honor, 40+ AV, AB, NE Tokens, 80+ WSG tokens. -Exalted with AV, revered with many more factions. ----------------------------------------------------------------- 63 NE Rogue US PVE Xfer up. -Veteran's Skullcap. -Garrote-String Necklace. -Mantle of the Dusk Dweller. -Perfectly Balanced Cape. -Jerkin of Untamed Spirit. -Seargent Major's Leather Armsplints. -The Lobotomizer. -Bonescraper. + 15 agi. -Ancient Bone Bow. -Blackhands Breadth. -Insignia of the Alliance. -Band of Flesh. -Aaman's Signet. -sure-Step Boots. -Flayer hide Leggings. -Highlander's Leather Girdle. -Vengeance Gloves of the Beast. -Two Epic Mounts. -Sub Spec'ed. -25g on hand. -Lot's of tokens. -Exalted with AB, revered with many more factions. ----------------------------------------------------------------- 60 NE Hunter US PVP Xfer up. -Giantstalker's Belt. -Giantstalker's Boots. -Giantstalker's Bracers. -Giantstalker's Gloves. -Giantstalker's helmet. -Will of the Martyr. -Black Dragonscale Shoulders. -Dark Phantom Cape. -Knight Captain's Chain Hauberk. -Knight Captain's Chain Leggings. -Lok'Delar, Stave of the Ancient Keeper's. -Rhok'Delar, Longbow of the Ancient Keeper's. -Royal Seal of Eldre'Thalas. -Painweaver Band. -Blackhand's Breadth. -Mason's Fraternity Ring. -Epic Mount. -Marksman Spec'ed -Lot's of Token's. -Good rep. ----------------------------------------------------- Also has a level 54 troll shaman us pvp xfer up on the account ----------------------------------------------------- ----------------------- I.ALL ON SAME ACCOUNT.I ----------------------- Looking for anything level 70 aim me at MrPopnfresh200.

Account for Sale

WTT LVL 54 HUNTER!!!

Account Information
    Im looking for a horde or even alliance but then i want 57+++ But if horde 50+++ but if its a undead rogue/mage then i can trade for 45+++

Account for Sale

68 Human Mage / 44 Blood elf Mage + twink for Rogue [H]

Account Information
    Hi. I want to trade a lvl 68 human mage, 44 blood elf mage ( female) and lvl 19 warr twink. All on PvP realms, 1k gold on mage. PCT is up on all. I want a Rogue mainly, 62+. Considering all races althought Blood Elf, Female UD and male Troll would be ideal =) Also considering Druid but all offers are welcome. I'm not the original account owner but i have all info about it. Add : antoniopombeiro@ if ur interested . MUST BE HORDE AND PVP REALM!

Account for Sale

will trade 70shammy 62or63rogue 60hunter and 54sham 4 70mage

Account Information
    title says it all

Account for Sale

## selin runescape pure ##

Account Information
    sellin lvl 41 runescape pure very cheap here are stats 41 cmbt 56 range - 10s rapid on f2p 46 mage all offers welcome

Account for Sale

WTT/S 70 UD Lock [Epic Flying] + 60 Gnome mage [EU-PVP]

Account Information
    Im looking to trade or sell my account, which has the following. - 70 Male Undead Warlock. He is nicely geared. Has all 70 blues and 2 70 epics. He has about 1k spell damage (self buffed) and 9k HP and 9K mana (Nearly 10k HP with imp out). He currently has a unique spec which is for both PVE and PVP. He is mana efficient and can kill anything in BG's/Duels etc with quite ease. He has over 24k honor to spend (but most of the blue's outdo the PVP epics (excluding Gladiators) and around 400 arena points. He has every epic PVP ground mount (Kodo, Skeletal horse, Raptor, Wolf) and an Epic flying mount (with the skill of course worth 5200g). He is KARA ATTUNED, and has 2 heroic keys with all the other factions honored. He has the Tabard of Illari. He is normally top in all of the 5 man instances in the damage meter, and in top 3 in kara. He is currently guilded, but I have applied for one of the best guilds and will probably get in. His profs are : Mining - 375, Engeneering[Gnomish] - 299/375. He is on an EU-EN PVP realm. PCT is UP! (Transfer is available) - 60 Male Gnome Mage. He is a nicely geared gnome mage. Has mostly 60 blues aswel as some 60 epics (no greens). Quite alot of honor points, and is in a good raiding guild, which mainly do pre-bc instances. Has nice spell damage. Has 2.7k HP and 6k mana. His profs are: Tailoring - 300, Enchanting - 234. Has an epic ground mount, but not much gold. He is on an EU-EN PVP realm. PCT is UP! The account also has some lower alts, 20-35 etc. It has about 3 weeks credit and PCT is available on all characters. I can change e-mail, and I have secret answer and CD Key. I am looking for a sale, or a paladin (specced for healing). If you would like to trade: I would like the pally to have nice healing gear, has at least 2 weeks credit, and be on an EU-EN realm. (PVP prefered but not essential.) It must be level 70, and have a flying mount, (doesnt have to be an epic one, just a normal one), kara attuned, have an epic ground mount ofc. You must be able to change the e-mail, and you must have Secret answer. If you would like to buy: Im not sure on how much to sell it for, but you can offer me on . I would be looking for around £150+. Contact me on: /E-MAIL: ben_pilloverdose_09@ XFIRE: insanebenjo09

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.