Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT Epicced 70 Human Pally (PvP xfer down) **US**

Account Information
    WTT Epicced out Human Pally with Justicar title and 11 70 Epics. 3 Epic Land mounts, with epic Pally mount, standard flying mount, all heroic keys, attuned to Kara and SSC, exalted with HH, 1310+ Healing in holy gear, LOTS of dps in Ret gear. Has 100 marks in each BG ready to spend on whatever...over 700 in Arena points and 4k in Hp. Epic equipment is as follows... Pendant of Dominance ://thottbot/i28245 Red Riding Hoods Cloak ://thottbot/i28582 Marshal's Lamellar Bracers (+30 Healing) ://thottbot/i28984 [Boots of Valiance (+3 Mana/sec) ://thottbot/i28569 Triptych Shield of the Ancients (+12 Int) ://thottbot/i28754 Saberclaw Talisman ://thottbot/i28674 Justicar Shoulderplates (+26AP) (t4) ://thottbot/i29075 Gladiators Scaled Chestpiece ://thottbot/i27879 Marsha's Scaled Bracers (+12 Str) ://thottbot/i28999 Hammer of the Naaru (Savagery) ://thottbot/i28999 Justicar Gauntlets (+15 Str) (t4) ://thottbot/i29072 Rip-flayer Leggings (+40 Ap/+10 Crit) ://thottbot/i28740 Marshal's Scaled Greaves ://thottbot/i29000 WHAT I WANT: I am looking for a Geared DPS Machine!!! I will not consider Warriors, Rogues, Paladins(unless BE female and geared), or Hunters(unless extremely geared). I am looking for a like-geared toon...doesn't have to have 12 or so epics...but enough to stand tall in Kara, Gruul and SSC. Must have all heroics or close to getting the last one. BE- Warlock, Mage, Shadowpriest (female preferred) ++++++++++ Dranny - Shaman, Mage, Shadowpriest (female pref) +++++++++ Gnome - Warlock, Mage (female preferred) ++++++++ Human - Warlock, Mage, SHadowPriest (female pref) +++++++ Email me: warcraftgobbles@ AIM: wowfabo [/b]

Account for Sale

WTB 64+ Warrior Horde

Account Information
    Looking for on the Horde, must be us pvp with transfer up. Contact me on AIM jman4982 Thanks.

Account for Sale

WTS/WTT 5 Digit Steam Account

Account Information
    Selling a 5 digit Steam Account. Good standing with VAC and CAL. Pretty limited league experience. Has HL1 + Mods and HL2 + Mods (CSS, HL2DM, DoDS) Looking to either sell (starting at $100 USD) or trade for a level 65+ World of Warcraft account. email me at subliminalmx@ or contact me on AIM @ subliminalmx

Account for Sale

RUNESCAPE CHEATS , HACKS ( 100% WORK )

Account Information
    hacks.servegame

Account for Sale

WTT shaman for druid

Account Information
    hey, i have a 70 orc shaman for trade. i am looking for a 70 tauren druid no sell, no other trades just this... add me on maxim_vm@

Account for Sale

WTS 70 BE Pally + 70 Tauren Shaman (Same Acc) [EU-PVP]

Account Information
    Im wanting to sell my account, it has a 70 female Blood Elf Pally and a 70 Male Tauren Shaman. -- 70 Female Blood Elf Paladin -- She is currently specced Retri, and has great gear for it. She has 8k HP and 4.5k Mana (Self Buffed). She has 7+ 70 Epics and the rest are high blue's. She has the best gems and enchants. She has 'Fellsteel Reaper' for the weapon (108.5 DPS) with the Savagery enchant. Her proffessions are: Mining: 375, Jewel Crafting: 360. She has a normal flying mount, and epic ground. Has not that much money, but can easily be made with the profs and can farm easy as a retri pally. She is in a good kara guild and is often invited and is normally in top 3 in DPS meter. She is kara attuned, and keyed for all heroics, and has 7 badges of justice. Xfer is up! -- 70 Male Tauren Shaman -- He is currently specced Resto, and has great gear for it. He has 6k HP and 10k Mana (Unbuffed). He has only 2 70 epics equipped, but the other blues are very good for healing. He has over +1400 bonus healing, and can crit well over 7.5k in healing wave. Has good gems and enchants. His profs are: Mining: 226, Skinning: 375. He has a normal flying mount, and 2 epic ground mounts. He again, doesn't have much money, but can be easily made with profs. He is in same guild as pally, good kara guild, and is often invited for healing. He is kara attuned, and keye for all heroics, and has 16 badges of justice. Xfer is up! Both chars are kara attuned, have all heroic keys, and are great chars to play with. These chars are also on the same account! I am only looking to sell this account. NO TRADES! Bid: £200 / $400 / 230 euro Buy Out: £250 / $500 / 300 euro Contact me on: ben_pilloverdose_09@

Account for Sale

WTS lvl 34 silkroad account

Account Information
    hey guys i got a lvl 34 silkroad account on the server: playerup and its pure int,sworder,ammor. its worth Hmm..... maybe 37 dollars maybe.ill add a level 32 str glavier too either e mail me or talk here ty E mail:jovell97@

Account for Sale

WTT 68 Human Pala, EU PVP!

Account Information
    i want to trade my lvl 68 pala, its on a pvp eu realm. epic ground, normal flying.. got nice gear. loads of tier gear the armory is : ://armory.wow-europe/#character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning%27s+Blade&n=Animm im looking for anything horde 68+ e-mail and hidden question required @ Cultmaster68@

Account for Sale

LF Healing Class or Tank. EU PVP.

Account Information
    Hey, I'm looking to buy a Healing Class or a tank on an EU PVP server. I want a character attuned with karazhan and with nice gear. - The better it is the more I'll offer. I quite like gnomes / Night elf females. Contact me at bazfernandez@ if you got anything. Thanks !

Account for Sale

WTS/WTT WOW account for EVE character OR EVE ISK![INSPECT]

Account Information
    Hi there. I have one wow account with lvl 66 warlock, some purple items, and many blue are on the acount, and some mats to sell. and there is also 1600 gold + Epic mount. With the account comes a software and cdkey with the software, The software is called GLIDER or wowGLIDER and it is a GREAT bot, easy to lvl your account while youre at sleep. I have leveld many accounts to lvl 60 quick with it. it is great. What i want for all this: Im looking for a eve account/character, i have a account in eve active. so you can just transfer character. OR i would like eve ISK to. Iff you are interested. Please contact me @ : sprengur@ or just mail me in that mail also. No scammer. and we will do this that way we both aggree:) Contact me soon.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.