Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT lvl 70 hunter and lvl 60 warrior

Account Information
    the 70 is a NE and has mostly blue gear on us pve the 60 is a tauren warrior and mostly blue on us pve same account i would like a 70 mage on us pvp horde side with reasonable gear but will accept other offers (tell me any reasonable offer and ill think about it)

Account for Sale

(((((((((((((((wtt 43 troll mage for lock))))))))))))

Account Information
    i am looking to trade my lvl 43 troll mage for 35+ any horde locks pvp server he is currently on a pvp surver transfer up. aim me at sk84life6645

Account for Sale

WTT 70 eu H druid/60 hunter/52 shammy

Account Information
    Im looking for a alliance paladin or shammy lvl 68+ must be EU

Account for Sale

Why you got banned for using a selling website

Account Information
    Warden watches windows titles. If you visit a gold or account selling website with WoW running, you can get flagged pretty quick. I also advise against the use of armory profiles because that contains both your name and server. Blizzard does visit some websites to track down accounts that should be flagged. They won't instaban you, but they'll watch close for any signs of change of ownership. A lot of accounts get viewed after changes anyway even if they've always had a perfect record. If your new phone number is 123 456 7890 - that might raise an eyebrow. What really raises an eyebrow though is when information changes several times in a row. You anonymize your info, then the buyer updates it. When this happens, the risk factor goes Amber Alert. Also, if you ever buy or sell currency, try to do it face to face. Mailboxes are monitored for large amounts. With that info, you can trade a little more safely. A common thing to watch out for is email related scams. I post in forums frequently and get official emails from Blizzard about my account being reviewed for EULA infractions due to selling it.... Except they don't really come from blizzard. They come from an email address like eublizzardaccountsdept.blizzard@ Notice that part. If you ever get a notice from Blizzard, they won't be asking for your login information. They will tell you that the ban stick is ready and invite you to call customer support. This is pretty much true for every game company. They handle account discipline appeals over the phone.

Account for Sale

WTS 70 epic mage and 68 Shaman and 60 Night elf warrior

Account Information
    Hi I'm quitting WoW so I am interested in selling my account. I have 3 high level characters on EU Ravencerst. Race: Gnome Class: Mage Level: 70 Professions: 370 Enchanting and 371 Tailoring Riding skill. 300 The mage have 5 fast riding mounts and 2 flying mounts 1 60% and the other one 280%. Atunement: Karazhan, Serpentshrine Cavern and Tempest Keep Heroic: Have all heroic keys Gear: 2/3 spellfire gear plus the reagents for west is in the bank: And have some random epix on it. some of the best. Revered with Aldor but half to exalted plus about 800 Mark Saregras in the bank. and have 500g on the mage. Race: Dranei Class: Shaman Level 68 Professions: 300 Minning and 340 Herbelisim Riding skill only 75. no fast mounts (sry) Have some random good blue gear and good reputation increasment all around. Neutral with Scryer: and have 600g on Him Race: Night Elf Class: Warrior Level 60 Professions: Herbelisim 330 and Alchemy 345 Riding Skill: 150 and have 3 different fast running mounts. The warrior has some good epix on him. 2x grand marshal swords, lionheart helm, titanic leggins and some other stuff. haven't level or tried to increase the repuation with him. All these characters are on EU Ravencrest and all of them have good repuation on the server. The mage was my main and I've used alot of time on her. I am only interested in selling my account not trading. I am willing to take fair and good offers but will not accept offers lower than £600 / $1100 / EUR890 if you're interested then please contact me on my email adress: Don-Karam@ or just send me an PM in here. If you required a Allakhazam look at the characters just let me know by emailing or PM me.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 rogue [H] for 65-70 of classes in topic, or wow gold!

Account Information
    EUROPE ONLY!!! Classes[Horde]: Paladin Mage Warlock Or for Dunemaul-EU gold, contact me on Crisharn@ email/ doesnt matter

Account for Sale

WTS 70 UD Mage / 61 NE Hunter

Account Information
    Looking to sell my account. Undead Mage - Fire PVE spec (10/43/3) Azshara 15 blues, 2 purps. Keyed for Karazhan, heroic keys for everything but Hellfire Citadel. 635spell dmg. 26 hit rating. 25.33% fire crit. 7k hp, 8.8k mana with AI. 380 stam, 462 int, 203 spirit. Highest water and food spells, and AB. 4k+ gold on the character. Non-epic flying mount. Bank full of gems as well as a bunch of other sellables. I was a pack rat. Decent amount of honor too, enough to get atleast 1 70 PVP blue. The Night Elf hunter is level 61, decent gear for the level, but it was my alt so there isn't much special. Decent amount of gold. On Destromath. Looking for 350+ for the account, but I'm looking to sell relatively fast so I WILL haggle and work out a price. Email me at mrfranknolan at dot com. I have a few IRL friends who are thinking about it but a higher price takes priority so get ahold of me asap.

Account for Sale

***** LVL 126 RS ACCOUNT SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY *********

Account Information
    SELLING LVL 126 RS ACCOUNT HERE ARE STATS AND I WILL TELL NAME IN EMAIL PLEASE EMAIL AT HAZa_699@ 99 ATT 99 DEF 99 HP 99 STRGNT 94 PRAYER 99 MAGE 99 COOKING 91 WC 99 FLETCH 91 FISH 85 FIRMEAKING 99 CRAFTING 85 MINING 90 SMITHING 86 HERBLORE 79 AGILITY 92 SLAYER 93 FARMING 92 RUNECRAFT 72 HUNTER 76 CONSTRUCTION NAME IS RIHANA400 TY PLEASE POST BACK SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY TY

Account for Sale

Lvl 68 Night Elf Hunter for Lvl 60 or higer lvl.

Account Information
    Hello.. I have an LvL 68 hunter on Al'Akir. I want to trade him for an LvL 60 Rogue or Higer lvl on Al'Akir or some other server. I have olmost all epic. some t2 and some t1 and some outland blue. I have the wepons from the Hunter Quest and the epic arrow bag. but ofc there are bether wepons on him now. My Hunter name is Doryon. So give me an wisper ingame or add me to : Ellefri@ //Doryon

Account for Sale

Gnome Rogue 10K HP, 24% crit, 252-317 dmg, 20k honor, top of

Account Information
    ://wow.allakhazam/profile.html?2381190

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.