Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Magicdutchmen List: Battlefield 2142, C&C3 for sale

Account Information
    Hello, I'm Magicdutchmen a known trader on multipale trading sites. Respect the trading rules and keep things honest. Trying to build up positive reputation on this site, support me in this. My LIST RESPECT AND FOLLOW THE Rules!!! THIS IS THE ONLY E-MAIL I USE FOR TRADING!!!!!!! MY REAL : magicdutchmen@ AIM: magicdutchmen (never use it but if i do, thats the one) Quote: MY LIST OF WANNABEE SCAMMERS (IMPERSONATORS)!!!!!: AIM: magicdutchmen911 AIM: rockthecisbah199 AIM: mastatheblasta AIM: maqicdutchman : magicdutchmen911@ viper_7O6@ magicdutchman@ magic_dutchman@ magic.dutchman@ maqicdutchmen@ (with a Q) keyhunt.magicdutchmen@ HAVE: Battlefield 2142 $25 Battlefield 2142+ expansion $32 Fifa Soccer 2007 $25 NFS Carbon (collectors edition) $25 NHL 07 $25 Command and conquer 3 Tiberium wars $25 ://ea/ealink/ All games are linked to an official Ea Link account and the info will be provided. You can download the game trough the account and play it instantly. E-mail + password can be changed.

Account for Sale

WTT 65 shaman on US PVP, transferable

Account Information
    I have been getting very bored playing my shaman lately and I would like to play a new class. i really dont mind race, faction or class. if you want to find out about the account send me a message via aim,ragnorok48

Account for Sale

WTT 70[H]WArrior&56[A]Rogue

Account Information
    Hey guys, I'm looking for anything Alliance Mage/Warrior/Pally/Shammy/Hunter. But must be Alliance. Would be really great if it the account had a Pally as an alt around the rogues lvl. Both Toons are on pvp server and xfer is up. The account still has around 2 months playing time so i'm looking for something in that area. The Warrior Has 4 epic Land Mounts and one regular Flying. Herb/Alch to the max. Bunch of blues. If your willing to trade it doesnt have to be 70 but would be nice for something 68+. Add me on = mike_d_julien@ or Aim me= Fibs6969 Or Even Post here. Thanks, Both are on US PVP servers.

Account for Sale

WTT Lock 70 / plly 70 / rogue 70 / 70 tank

Account Information
    want a nicely geared priest preferably on pvp server aim is wowtoon1 and email is bob_kapellas@

Account for Sale

trading horde epicced out mage..us pvp ..taking all offers

Account Information
    transfer is currently down.. only a week or so on account.. msg at tpbxinsomniac on aim and ill provide details and armory

Account for Sale

selling Runescape accounts!!!

Account Information
    i am selling a lvl 88 a lvl 22 a lvl 65 and a lvl 92!!! i am open for any offers for runescape gold!!!!!! just email me at steetballking@ if you would like to buy an account!!! i will only do the trade if you give me RS gold! i will give you the password when you give me first half then i will give you the username after other half!!! this is not a scam if you think that it is! i do not scam because i think that is disrespectful and its not fair to do that! i promise to god on the holy bible that i will give you the accounts!!! i will also look at selling you my lvl 101 account also!!! and the "rich account" that i have is my noob and he is lvl 13 and that is the one you will be giving the money to due to the fact that i am getting rid of all my other accounts! his name is 1972novadude and that is the money collector for all the runescape gold!!! for the 101 i am looking for 1-5 mil or more thank you and good luck on getting these accounts!!

Account for Sale

56 epic druid

Account Information
    selling 56 epic druid, almost fully geared, all expansions but LoY. $100. PM me. (paypal only)

Account for Sale

WTT Night Elf Hunter.

Account Information
    Hello. My hunter is lvl 68 whit good gear for that lvl. Server: Al'akir (pvp)(EU) Looking for an Rogue. Add Ellefri@

Account for Sale

WTB 40+ wow account

Account Information
    Spending 40-80 dollars must have paypal Must be pvp server hoping for stormscale horde or alliance. Must be Druid, rogue, or warlock

Account for Sale

Wtb warrior rogue warlock or mage 40 plus

Account Information
    Wtb warrior rogue warlock or mage 40 plus please aim- ibreakn beni -yellowcardfreak001 email-yellowcardfreak001@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.