Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT level 68 Paladin (EU) (a) Details inside

Account Information
    Hi I have a level 68 paladin on the European server Defias Brotherhood. I'm just posting this on the off chance that someone has a Dwarf warrior or Paladin or Gnome Warrior and is willing to trade. The charecter has to be on the Defias Brotherhood server (or you could transfer him). Yea i know its unlikely but atleast i tryed. Contact me on [email protected]. Oh yea the Account needs to have TBC enabled and be 60+.

Account for Sale

WTT Level 70 Night Elf Hunter & Level 70 Tauren Shamen

Account Information
    WTT My level 70 Night Elf hunter on twisting nether EU pvp server, Shamen also on Hellscream EU Pve server, Looking for UD Rogue mainly. Hunters gear is good TBC blues including pvp gear, All gear well enchanted, 26% crit, overall a rly good char, Shamen not as well geared has Highwarlords axe, TBC blues/Greens, good alt char or main, easy to gear up, both chars in kara guilds. Looking for UD rogue but accept other offers, email or add me on messenger at Diblaz@ alternativly just post on this topic, cheers.

Account for Sale

WTS on Lvl 70 female Hunter (with epic flying mount) PayPal

Account Information
    I am trying to get rid of my Wow account and i am selling a lvl 70 Female night elf hunter with Epic flying mount and Kara Epics. Also this is a PVP account and I am revered and up with all the faction. For more info pm me or Aim me at Halo3roc.

Account for Sale

WTT the FOLLOWING THINGS:

Account Information
    I want to trade the following: Lord of the rings online shadows of angramar Activation Key City of heroes Activation Key Level 46 DRuid ON wow PVP US SERVER Pokemon From pokemon Diamond and pearl level 100+ shinys and non shinys. Over wifi I want the following: Level 49 Orc or Draeni Shaman PVP us server Runescape char lvl 100+ I will trade multiple things for the things i want aim-PiMpdruma159 email-snappleyum159@

Account for Sale

Selling level 111 Runescape Acc for irl money only

Account Information
    THIS IS FOR SCAMMERS: Im not 12 so dont even waste my time trying to trick me. I wont fall for it it's not my first time trading something. So dont even try. Im selling my runescape account that has not been played on for over 6 months. I quit the game a long time ago and just want money for it. Im selling it for real life money and nothing else. I do NOT want rs gps, items or anything like that so dont even waste your time offering it. Im auctioning the account using bs-ads. PAYPAL ONLY. Not sure on exact price at this time around $250 USD can negotiate, thats very cheap considering the time I spent on this guy over the past 4 years. Some stats for the level 111 are: 94 attack 93 strength Low defence for pking 94 magic for ice barrage 80+ range Bonus! Comes with a bunch of barrows items like full arhims and more(will be told on request) If you are truely serious about this or have any questions my email is: Jonny_2_noddy@ Once the money has been transfered into my bank account the info for the account will be sent to you.

Account for Sale

70 Epic Lock, PvP transfer Availible.

Account Information
    I'm currently switching jobs and my play time will be limited, so I have decided to part with my level 70 Epicced out UD warlock, whom I have catered to for over two years. Some epics include Voidheart crown (awesome glowy solar-system effect) Ruby drape of the mysticant Gladiator chest piece Staff of infinite mysteies Trisfal wand of ascendancy Voidheart gloves General's belt Trial-firetrousers Ring of Recurrance Kara exalted ring In addition to that I have other epics including the netherspite helm, moroes cloak, and aran shoulders. My lock is mostly outfitted with potent noble topaz's, giving him lots of spelldamage and crit. His dry stats are around 700 dmg (unbuffed), 24% crit (5% from talents) and over 9300 hit points. I have 375 herbalism and 375 jewelcrafting, rendering it very easy to turn profit on the AH. The warlock is scyrer exalted, and attuned for kara, SSC, and is nearly TK attuned (trials of naruu arcatraz done) Any other details PM me

Account for Sale

WTT 66 Epic Hunter [H] and 64 Druid [A]

Account Information
    Post Offers Or Contact Me Via AIM/EMAIL AIM: missingframe EMAIL: mblairvp@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 [A] Hunter US PVP Xfer up

Account Information
    Looking for a Horde character on PvP server (preferably Illidan). If not on Illidan than up for transfer. The Acount has a lvl 70 Dwarf Hunter and couple of lower levels highest is lvl 34. The Hunter is decently geared and hits very hard. Character has good rep with all heroic factions. The Character is also keyed for Kara. Character has lvl 40 and 60 mounts and a regular flying mount. The Acount has about a month of play time left looking for about the same time. Email me: pbwarrior11@ Aim: lxrestlesdeathxl Xfire: xkarnivorx or post here

Account for Sale

WTT 60 Draenei Shammy

Account Information
    Want to Trade 60 Draenei Shammy. US PvP. Xfer up in 1 week. Post Offers or contact me via AIM/EMAIL AIM: missingframe EMAIL: mblairvp@

Account for Sale

WTS Archlord Account

Account Information
    i am selling my archlord account on Brumhart. It has a stripped 44 Archer, and an amazing geared 44 elementalist, a 22 Hunter with amazing gear aswell, the hunter is twinked like crazy and can even kill some mid lvl 30's. The hunters gear is probably worth about 10 million gold and the Elementalist's gear is worth probably about 20 million gold. The account also has 3 million gold on it and many extra items and prayer stones. I am Paypal Verified and i am the original owner of this account. Email - Gamer4156@aol AIM - Gaming444

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.