Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT Level 70 UD shadow priest for Alliance Mage

Account Information
    Awesome geared 70 shadow priest... Horde U.S PVE Xfer is up. Looking for alliance mage, Xfer must be up. and E-mail: Stingray20_70@ AIM: stingrayowns

Account for Sale

WTS 65 TAUREN WARRIOR! CHEAP AND QUICK

Account Information
    The going Price is $100!! PVP Server Chromagus Male Tauren Warrior This character has TBC Blues!!! It also has 700g+ on the character. Blacksmithing 116 First Aid 300 Mining 119 Fishing 130 Alts 31 Rogue 20 Warlock 35 Warrior 32 Hunter 22 Priest 20 Hunter 21 Mage 32 Hunter If you would like to make a purchase, or have any further questions, please email spencer_games@ All characters able to transfer! Upon payment you will receive Account name / password Paypal only

Account for Sale

WTB A 40+ CHARATER!!!!

Account Information
    WTB A 40+ charater horde or ally rogue hunter druid prefered will take a look at anything contact me at jonjon1293@ or AIM and jonjon120193

Account for Sale

BUYING A G00D RUNESCAPE PURE ACCCOUNT FOR REAL MONEY!

Account Information
    HEY GUYS IM BUYING A RUNESCAPE 2 PURE ACCOUNT. SO ADD ME ON aim OR JUST REPLY HERE OR U CAN EMAIL ME THX. EMIAL: TRUEPLAYBOY13@AIM AIM: TRUEPLAYBOY13

Account for Sale

WTS: 70 horde warrior w/epics & 2 gear sets WoW

Account Information
    Level 70 Orc Warrior Gorgannash server, PVP gear rundown: DAMAGE SET head-overlord's helmet of second sight 3x +crit gems RARE neck-earthen mark of razing RARE shoulders-gladiator's plate shoulders 2x +crit gems EPIC back-Nomad's Woven cloak RARE chest-Chestplate of A'dal RARE wrist-General's Place Bracers 1x +crit gem EPIC hands-Gladiators Plate Gauntlets EPIC waist-Slayers Waistguard RARE l-Slayers Legguards RARE feet-Sha'tari Wrought Greaves 2x +crit gems mithril spurs RARE ring1-Violet Signet (damage version) EPIC ring2-Conquerer's Band RARE trinket1-Mark of Conquest RARE trinket2-BladeFist's Breath RARE main hand-Firemaul of Destruction RARE 2hand (i also have "demonblood eviscerator" in my bags for full fury build in case i ever wanted to go fury) off hand ranged-Wrathfire Hand-Cannon RARE STATS: damage (601-779) speed (3.70) power (1222) hit (83) crit (24.25%) resilience (180) armor (7387) defense (350) dodge (5.79%) parry (10%) block (5%) HP (9414) str (422) sta (515) agi (151)BASE STATS TANKING SET head-Felsteel Helm 1x str sta gem 2x defense gems RARE neck-Mark of the Ravenguard RARE shoulders-Warchief's Mantle 1x str sta gem RARE back-Burnoose of shifting ages RARE chest-Jade-Skull Breastplate RARE wrist-Sha'tari Wrought Armguards 1x defense gem RARE hands-Felsteel Gloves 2x defense gems RARE waist-Slayers Waistguard RARE l-Felsteel Leggings 3x defense gems RARE feet-Ironsole Clompers 2x defense gems mithril spurs RARE ring1-Protector's mark of the redemption RARE ring2-Andormu's Tear RARE trinket1-Charm of alacrity UNCOMMON trinket2-Dabiri's Enigma RARE main hand-Crystalline Kopesh RARE off hand-Netherwing Protector's Shield RARE ranged-WRathfire Hand Cannon RARE STATS: armor (11163) defense (479) dodge (11.1%) Parry (16.05) Block (14.98) damage (189-259) speed (2.10) power (814) hit (17) crit (11.16%) hp (9644) str (297) sta (538) agi (108) BASE STATS Talents: Mortal Strike/Death Wish build for PVP ://wowhead/?talent=LV0xdAbqM0zbZE0zV0xRZc IN MY BAGS: 353 GOLD 8444 honor points 474 arena points 23 WSG 58 EOTS 36 AV 33 AB Epic level 60 mount Rare Flying mount Keys: Scarlet Key, Masters Key (karazhan), Shattered Halls Key, Shadow Labyrinth Key, Key of Time (heroic keepers of time) 80 slots bag space 6x bank slots 14 slot bags Skills: blacksmithing (350) weaponsmith/hammersmith know thunder and have about ¼ of the mats in my bags blacksmithing plans in the bank: Felsteel gloves, Eternium Rod, Enchanted adamantite belt, Khorium belt, ragesteel gloves, blessed bracers, felsteel helm mining (375) cooking (153) first aid (375) fishing (151) Reputations: OUTLAND cenarion expedition (honored) netherwing (friendly) sporeggar (honored) The consortium (friendly) the Mag'har (revered) thrallmar (honored) Shattrath City lower city (honored) Aldor (war) Scryers (friendly) The Sha'tar (friendly) OTHER Keepers of time (revered) The Violet Eye (honored) QUESTS: MOST QUESTS in blades edge mountains, netherstorm, and shadowmoon valley still open to go make gold (made 70 in nagrand) On last part of The cipher of damnation-borak's charge reward-grom'tor's charge RARE tanking axe On last part of How to break into the arcatraz (have bottom key already) reward-arcatraz key and Sha'tari Vindicator's Waistguard RARE tanking belt Transfer UP Account open till June 3rd That is all the information i can think of ATM, feel free to ask me anything ASKING PRICE *450* Paypal verified

Account for Sale

WTT 70 lock epicd out for a priest

Account Information
    need a priest 70 , have 70 lock , 70 rogue , 70 tank , 70 plly aim is wowtoon1 email is bob_kapellas@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 mage/ 70 Druid for any PVP Xfer up [A]

Account Information
    I would like to trade a 70 gnome [M] mage on Icecrown PVE Server. ://armory.worldofwarcraft/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Icecrown&n=Explicit The trick is the Mage cant be Xferd for another two to three weeks. I am currently looking for anything that is a 70,[A], Xfer up, and on PVP Server. Druid [M] has +700 healing gear + full Feral gear in the bank if u want to switch. Druid is currently on Icecrown PVE server. ://armory.worldofwarcraft/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Icecrown&n=Doreegola the Druid cant be Xferd for a while.. Resto gear is in the bank last time i looked. The only way u can get to me is by posting your aim here and i will get back to you.. Or u can contact me at AIM : UberJenkins

Account for Sale

new way to hack the wow acc look and be carefull!!

Account Information
    hello guys. i just get a letter from blizzard today.(lol) well yea... of course it a nice try.. but totaly dumb to think that could work... well here what is it. first the message come from: (accountmanager43@) good adress for a blizzard admin dont you think? 2nd: this adress im using is not the adress on my wow account.. so that totaly stupid i receive an email lol... here the message from the "account admin" Greetings, We are writing to you to inform you that we recently noticed one or more attempts to login to your World of Warcraft account from a foreign IP address. If you recently accessed your account while traveling, the unusual login attempts may have been initiated by you. However, if you did not initiate the logins, please read on. If you wish to not get your account suspended you should immediately verify your account. We need to confirm you are the original owner of the account. This is easiest done by confirming your personal information along with concealed information about your account. You can confirm that you are the original owner of the account by replying to this email. Use the following template below to verfiy your account and information via email. * First and Surname * Address * Zip code * Phone number Daytime * Country * Account name * Account password If you ignore this mail, your account can and will be closed permanently. We ask you to NOT change password until the investigation is fully completed. You will be notified by email when the investigation is complete. This can take up to 3 working days. Any disputes or questions concerning this account action can only be addressed by Account Administration. To learn more about how Account Administration is able to assist you, please visit us at ://blizzard/support/wowaa/. Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter. Regards, Bevog Account Administration Blizzard Entertainment ://blizzard/support well that it... just be carefull about that and dont be stupid and answer at this email. i hope i helped at least some 1 whit that thx...

Account for Sale

WTT WTS 60 undead rogue PVE

Account Information
    Has decent gear for level 60 has BC is PVE will trade for ANYTHING PVP server .

Account for Sale

Looking for cheap world of warcraft accounts us server

Account Information
    Looking for wow accounts,no matter what class , what server,and I donnot care about the gears! but it need to be lvl 60 or 60+! Purchase will be made thru paypal only , your paypal account must be vertified !And You need to leave me your phone nember if needed! It's better if you wanna set up an ebay auction ,(i have 100% positive feedbacks)! Price range is $85-$350 AIM : whoamilong Email/ : m_ogs@ thanks!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.