Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 70 Gnome Warlock (EU) PVP server

Account Information
    i have a Gnome Warlock 70 with: epic mount flying mount blues with +650spell dmg WTT for a horde mage 70, in EU PVP server email: mimoso.pedro@

Account for Sale

WTT INSANE US ALLIANCE PVP MAGE!! GLAD/T4!! MUST SEE

Account Information
    I am trading my insane human alliance mage on a PVP server. He has full level 70 epics with 2/5 Glad and 1/5 t4 along with random kara epics such as Nathrezim Mindblade and PVP epics. He is a former grand marshal and has a very hard to get Winterspring Frostsaber! His transfer is up in about two weeks! He is also exalted with many factions and has all his heroic keys. I will give much more info on him through aim. I AM ONLY LOOKING FOR ALLIANCE CHARACTERS ON PVP SERVERS!!! WARRIORS (MS) ++++ WARLOCK +++ ROGUE ++ HUNTER + (If you dont have one of these classes dont hesitate to message me if you have good gear) AIM: Stonedavenger69 EMAIL: Bakingsoda77@ if im not on aim leave me an email!

Account for Sale

lvl 70 troll hunter for trade

Account Information
    I would like to trade my lvl 70 troll hunter. hes on PvP sever ima takeing offers of him. theres also 800 gold on my account and 19 warrior twink. my email adyy is huhsanlo@ or AIM at maxrol23. thanks for your time

Account for Sale

48 hours before I sell

Account Information
    Already made a thread but thought I'd give it a last shot with a new title. EU Horde lvl 70 hunter, 60 rogue, 60 druid, 42 warlock, 29 mage hunter has great equipment pre-expansion 3000 gold on the account You get both CD keys 1 month free play time Asking price is 250$ (paypal), which I think is a great deal. more info on chars here: :///viewtopic.php?t=68156&hpr=WTS_Lvl_70_hunter__60_rogue__60_druid___more__EU_Horde_

Account for Sale

how 2 hack runescape real easy just 4 steps!!!

Account Information
    How to HACK Runescape step1. get the runescape account name you want to hack. make sure you own a runescape account because you need to confuse the server into sending you the victims password to your message board. step2. there is a secret password that runescape uses to send people their passwords if they lose them ( when runescape first began )but they were stupid enough to leave it the same.so while scanning the server i have found it.the code used to send people their password was hard to find but i have found it and believe it or not the secret email address is :jagexmaingold_itemsystem@ step3. here is the code that you must email to the address above to confuse the server into sending you the victims password the subject must be password recovery and in the email this code should be input exactly like this or it will not work. #no.38492$$code"your username"548# #servident6346code%"victims username"153# [HASHTAG]#exhack0547code[/HASHTAG]"your password"3502# step4. you must replace the stuf in " " to what it says and dont make any mistakes or you could get us both banned.and do not repeatedly do this over and over or they will suspect you. just give it a break sometimes. and there you have it hacking runescape is easy for you. Happy Hacking!

Account for Sale

selling 2 rs acc

Account Information
    i am selling 2 rs acc lvl 61 and 55 if u wanna buy add me for offers post here. my mail is diogo_ml_caetano@

Account for Sale

Selling Level.77 Rune Pure-Rs Cash Only.

Account Information
    As the title says i am selling a level.77 rune purebeserker pure we you want to call it. Stats: 61 Attack 75 Strength 45 Defence 78 Range 70 Mage 34 Pray Quests Done: Lost City, Monkey Madness, Fremminik Trials, Desert Treasure Started with full ghostly.Also has a rune defender I am looking for around 3.5M.I require payment before i tell you the password since i did spend over 3.5m on training range and mage on it.Username is:H-3-L-L--P-K (2 spaces between H-3-L-L and P-K.Message Notorious Ko in game or post here.

Account for Sale

Selling level 75 runescape RUNE PURE

Account Information
    im sellin lvl 75 rune pure on rs2 for like 2m-3m cash on rs2 name is sleepy j0e5 i MIGHT accept items

Account for Sale

WTS 70 UD Warrior 65 Night Elf Rogue and 53 Night elf Hunter

Account Information
    70 undead warrior with all blues from 5 man dungeons Andorhal PvP Horde Side mining is 375 blacksmithing is 1 and first aid is 375, has a regular flying mount and epic ground mount with total of 10g lol. has total of 17-18 days played overtime and hit 70 at 15 days i think. 65 Rogue Night elf Female Ursin Alliance PvP with 500g total with a primal might worth 80g+ easily and old 3 piece ZG items for pvp. has epic riding. and its 4 bars from 66 so get at it !!! 53 Hunter Night elf Male currently spec'd BM for leveling has good enough gear to get from 53-60 FAST and has dwarven hand cannon. nothing special. but a good level. my email is truballer69@ send a good offer over 300+ i will change email tell secret password and cdkeys. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i also have a verified seller paypal. and 50+ positive feedbacks on Ebay

Account for Sale

WTT 46 shammy for 30+ DWarf priest

Account Information
    I want to trade my 46 shammy with BC on a pvp server for a Dwarf priest lvl 30+ with BC on a pvp server, is graffiticlown@, aim is nutzboutcoconuts

#1 Games, 11/15/13
    Last edited by a moderator: 10/23/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.