Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT/S UBER WARLOCK + EPIC FLYING MOUNT

Account Information
    Ok, Firstly... Hi... How is everyone? i have an amazing level 70warlock that has had alot of work put into that i would either like to sell, for a given price (you offer) or trade for an equally equipped char, (preferably mage) (must be 70) This "UBER" warlock is almost full epic, and has ofer 20,000 unspent honor points, +arena points also, it has an EPIC FLYING MOUNT 10k health unbuffed, which is very rare for a warlock, and 9,000 mana.... crits an average of 2k... but the highest recorded crit, was when i just reached 70, and i think that it was a glitch as it was 11,000.... (caught on tape) I have put together a short video to show you what charecter you are bidding on, and to urge you to look further into this matter... the link to this video is: ://youtube/watch?v=fYhrlgBK5Rw watch this video... and you do NOT have to give feedback add me on if your intrested ali_khairat111@ Thanks guys. Have fun, Ali Khairat Will be online for the next couple of hours.. if im not.. send me an E-mail

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Gnome Warlock (EU) PVP server

Account Information
    have a Gnome Warlock 70 with: epic mount flying mount blues with +650spell dmg about 700g WTT for a horde mage 70, or a warrior 70, in EU PVP server : pedromimoso@

Account for Sale

WTB Horde Priest US-PVP

Account Information
    I'd like to buy a level 55+ Horde priest. Needs to be on a US pvp server with the transfer up or close. post here or ---> yeahihealu@

Account for Sale

WTT lvl 70 Nelf Warrior [eu pvp]

Account Information
    Open for all classes Wanna know more add ur on the post

Account for Sale

WTT 68 night elf female rogue for female horde

Account Information
    wtt a lvl 68 night elf female rogue on The Underbog for a female horde warlock mage hunter priest or rogue...preferrably a Priest on a us pvp server transferable...contact me at whispersnthedark@ () or email me at whispersnmydreams@

Account for Sale

I AM PAYING 4000DOALLRS

Account Information
    I AM PAYINF 4000 DOALLARS TO ANYONE THAT HAS A N ALLICNE CHARACTER THAT IS LVL 60 ON A US SERVER CALLED SHATTERED HAND AIM:IZANNWO EMAIL:KANTICHAOSLORD@

Account for Sale

free full rune guthix, saradomin, zamorak, and gold trimmed

Account Information
    for those of you don't know, i am quiting runescape. i have a level 97 account and i am giving away full rune guthix, saradomin, zamorak, and gold trimmed. please e-mail your usename and password to [email protected] with the armor you want. i do not want any noob accepting my armor so you must have a combat level of 75 and above. if you think that this is a scam it isn't because like i said, i am quiting runescape and have no reason to have your accounts.

Account for Sale

Selling lvl 106 runescape account for real money!!

Account Information
    Runescape account When you bid for this item you will be paying for the runescape account, all the items on the account (over 5m worth of items and cash), password and bank pin, you are also buying my time which I have spent on this account. If there are any questions that you would like to ask me about this item please don’t hesitate to email me and I’ll try to answer your question in full details as possible and answer as soon as possible. Account details: Name- Evo 9 Combat level- 106 Overall total- 1381 Overall experience- 27,568,051 Quest points- 169 Legends guild member. See picture below for other skill levels. Password and bank pin will be given to you when money is received. Full months membership, start date applied on the 24th may 2007. Bank Details: I have taken some pictures of my bank space. You have all the spaces free due to having membership for a month. See picture below. Other information: friends list- I have deleted all my old friends and told no-one selling the account so you will not get hassled of anyone but if anyone does talk to you just add them to ignore list. If there is any other information that you need please don’t hesitate to email me @ : [email protected] and I’ll try to get back to you as soon as possible.

Account for Sale

WTT 66 Paladin[A] for ANY 65+ Alliance class

Account Information
    I am looking to trade my 66 Dwarf Paladin. He is on a US PvP server and his transfer is down for about another month or so. I am looking for any 65+ alliance class, preferably a Priest, Druid or Rogue but anything except a Paladin will do. The character must be on a US PvP server and the transfer should either be up now or withen the next month. If you have any questions about the Pally email me at i3rent@ and I will email you his armory and answer any other questions you may have. Thanks.

Account for Sale

FREE WOW ACCOUNT INSIDE

Account Information
    yes, im giving away my wow account its blank i started playing but did not like it so im giving it away to get the account talk to me on aim for more info first one i like gets it AIM XxGameOverManxX

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.