Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS WOW Level 70 Human Warrior, Almost Full Epics (PVE)

Account Information
    Hi guys, I'm giving up WOW... and so I will be parting with my account. I currently have a level 70 human warrior, protection spec. He has almost full Karahzan and rep reward epics. He has been carefully crafted over the 80 days /played to be the ultimate tank for end-game BC raiding. This tank has tanked succesfull kills of every Karahzan boss, and has routinely killed Maulgaur and Gruul - his gear most definitely has what it takes. Almost full Karahzan and Outlands rep reward epics. Exalted with all BC instance factions including the Violet Eye. 13100 unbuffed HP. 14000 unbuffed armour. 495 defense. All gear with highest level raid enchants. All gear with blue gems. Keyed for Kara and all heroics. He has epic land mount and regular flying mount. Blacksmithing herbalism and first aid all at 375/375. Fishing and cooking around 250. He has many outlands epic smithing recipes, including The Hand of Eternity which is in high demand and cannot be crafted by anyone else alliance side on this server. He has 200+ level 70 resist gear for frost, fire, arcane and nature damage. He has 150+ shadow resist gear. 500g on hand enough primals, materials and items in the bank to easily raise 500 more. He also has a full outlands DPS set comprising of level 70 outlands blues and some Karahzan epics. DPS set has 1400 unbuffed attack power and 9000 HP with 23% to crit. DPS gear has mostly green quality gems and is mostly enchanted, but he is a tank first and foremost and gearing has reflected this. He's a member in of one of the three furthest progressed guilds on his server, and is generally in good standing on his realm. The account also contains a level 50 female dranei mage with green/blue leveling gear (even a level 50 epic). The account also has a level 19 twinked out rogue for PVP. He has 1300 HP, 20% crit and dual wields blue swords with crusader on both. Regularly places top of both KBs and damage done in level 19 WSG. In the interests of a quick sale, I'll offer him for $800 US. This is frankly a bargain compared to the vast amount of time and energy that has been pored into progressing him to his current point, but I am keen to set him free to his new home sooner rather than later so he can continue his adventures. I will accept offers below this price but please try to remain realistic Purchasor will be provdided with original installation media for both WOW and BC, including the product codes for both, the account log on and password, and the answer to the secret question. Feel free to post here or email at severancenow@ for further information.

Account for Sale

•••Free 55+-70 Powerleveling from Nexusgame•••

Account Information
    Overall Nexusgame is just a very professional company. I've used them to level 3 of my 60's to 70 and all have been a success. Only thing they want is the gold made while leveling. Most companies will keep the blue/epic BoE's that drop but Nexusgame left them on my account. Nexusgame has completed over 500 orders to level 70 since TBC has come out. If you do get banned Nexusgame will give you compensation for your ban if u didnt d/c the workers Nexusgame powerlevels by hand, NO BOTS, and is under a US IP. Order free powerleveling through:

Account for Sale

WTT 70 D0rf warr for mage/rogue/priest

Account Information
    hey i have a lvl 70 dwarf warrior on eu pve wildhammer he is currently spec'd fury and has the 2 Gm one handers and alot a sword and shield for tanking aswell as another sword he is kara attuned and has normal flying mount he is currently in a kara guild that is actualy going kara tonight character can be seen ingame anytime sadly transfer is down till some time in june or july --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What im looking for is a lvl 70 Mage or rogue or priest pve or pvp i dont mind and gear dont bother me (aslong as it has some lol) i might take a lvl 69 but no lower please Remember EU! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Contact me on christopherwhite597@ or aim thedirtybertie anytime Looking forward to chatting

Account for Sale

WTT 45 Tauren Shaman pvp server, for a mage pvp server

Account Information
    I want to trade my 45 tauren shaman, or my runescape account thats comb lvl 90 u can message me on graffiticlown@ on for all his stats, I want a 40+ mage on a pvp server, I might take other offers but dont bother if ur char isnt on a pvp server... k thanks and is graffiticlown@

Account for Sale

WTS 70 mage 60 shaman 52 druid 45 warrior 30+ alts 1 account

Account Information
    Mage and 1 rogue 30+ alt is on US PvP server The other characters, including the 60 tauren shaman (with epic mount) and 52 night elf druid and 45 warrior are on PvE servers. Included on those servers are 40+ pally, 40+ rogue, and multiple low level characters. Tauren has epic mount. I won't bother listing his gear, as if you take him to 70 you'll replace it all with outlands gear (BC gear is far superior to the best 60 gear) Mage : Mage is kara attuned and attuned to every heroic instance, and exalted with a few factions, including HH. The mage has been successfully to Gruul and Karazhan many times and cleared them. From the gear you can see (if you know WoW, if you dont ask a friend who does ) that he's very well geared. Race : Human (perception for pvp... so good ) Sex : male (all my chars are male btw) PvE gear : Unbuffed around 950 frost damage, ~900 fire damage Full spellstrike set Full frozen shadoweave set Working on spellfire tailoring atm. (I like fire ) Honor Hold epic blade Epic offhands (both heroic rewards) Epic Icon of the silver crescent trinket Multiple blues Epic karazhan boots and bracers Epic scryer ring Epic karazhan rep ring Epic Girdle of ruination belt Brooch of unquenchable fury (epic kara necklace) Specced arcane/fire atm (33/28), sitting at about 30% crit, 900 fire damage. If you specced 40 arcane the mage would sit at about 1050 fire damage unbuffed (a lot, big pyros) Normal Flying mount, epic ground mount. Around 100g on him, about 300g worth of materials and items that I've saved for enchants and stuff I was going to make. 375/375 spellfire tailoring 375/375 alchemy transmutation master He makes a lot of money using the cooldowns from these two professions (thats why hes tailoring / alch, 2 best ez money professions) PvP gear : About 770 fire or frost damage unbuffed Epic pvp neck (pendant of dominance) Epic pvp honor reward cape Medallion of the alliance (2 minute cooldown trinket, +20 resilience) Roughly 8.8k HP (I like to sit at ~9k HP and ~770 damage for pvp, but can change in gear to play with this) 170 resilience (quite high) 2 blue pvp pieces Gladiator's helm with run speed gem Enough gladiator points for another piece (about 1100) but I was saving for gladiator staff. About 11000 honor points (enough for 70 epic bracers, I just use kara ones though). Many badges from assorted BGs. All epic items listed are level 70 items. This mage is very hard to kill in PvP, and hits HARD with 770 spell damage, epic trinket and arcane power. He is well known on the server for being good at pvp and pve. I am selling the account because I simply don't have the time for WoW anymore, I just graduated and I'm working full time. I have another 70 account which I will play if I return to the game (you don't have to worry about me trying to retake this account im selling, I'm leaving it for good). On purchase and deposit of the money in my bank account I will give you the secret question answer, the account name and password. If you wish to contact me in reality (I live in Brisbane, QLD, Australia) by phone or person I'd be more than happy to meet you. Contact me at deepa@, add me / email me. $300 aus takes it all. I am NOT trading, no time wasters please.

Account for Sale

WTT 60 rogue, druid and 62 draenei

Account Information
    60 Nightelf Rogue on Shattered Hand, has blues and some ZG epics. 60 Tauren Druid on Stormreaver, has blues and some epics and epic mount. Still havn't touched his talent tree. 62 as of 03/01/07 Draenei Paladin on Stormscale, who is fairly well geared. 46 Orc Hunter on Ursin, avg for his level. various others. Email trickztar@, I'm really looking for an alliance high level warlock that is transferable to the realm Stormscale. But i'm still accepting others. Thanks, Colin

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS lvl 69 ORC hunter on stormreaver pvp (transferable)

Account Information
    Im looking for a lvl 68+ blood elf paladin to trade for my lvl 69 hunter. I have mostly blue gear. Hunter comes with 1200 gold. STATS: * Strength: 66 * Agility: 387 * Stamina: 424 * Intellect: 140 * Spirit: 84 * Armor: 3617 * Weapon Skill: 342 * Damage: 445 - 541 * Speed: 2.17 * Power: 1376 * Hit Rating: 47 * Crit Chance: 19.12% if you are interested email me at lp_speedy@ or post on this thread. I can show you pics if you wish. Willing to do it by phone or any other means.

Account for Sale

BUYING HIGH LVL MAPLESTORY ACCOUNT

Account Information
    Buying a maple story account around 60-100 email me at saml6542@aol and will talk about payment

Account for Sale

WTT 70 rogue, pvp server, decently geared

Account Information
    Class: 70 rogue Race: Troll Server: Demon Soul Transfer up: Sadly no, 1 1/2 months left. Transferred to demon soul for friends, and they ended up quitting heh. Gear: Send me a message on aim and i'll send you armory Reputation: very well known on server already, known for great duels outside org:-p Aim: Jacob Zander Trading for: anything that is Horde PvP, transfer doesnt need to be up. Contact me on aim I am Original Owner

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Dwarf pally US PVE and 70 ne hunter (innactive)!

Account Information
    Pally is active for another 2 and abit months but hunter ran out last week seperate accounts pally : race : dwarf server: Proudmoore PVE US! Gear : Check up Kromwell on Armoury,,,and many other weapons spec : retro mounts: normal flying mount, epic ground mount (charger) more info if ur interested Hunter: innactive Race: nightelf server : greymane PVE us Gear: look up Skrag oon armoury mounts: flying mount normal and many ground epic mounts more info if interested Looking for mage or warrior pref is the warrior if the account is that good ill trade both for but if its average take ur pick AIM: Jimyyy123098 or : Your_mum_was_awesome@ or hit back here , i check reg so dnt think i wnt coz i will cheers

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.