Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS 70 Warrior 70 Rogue over 3k gold

Account Information
    Account Details The account also comes with over 3k gold.. Warrior has around 200 rogue has 2800g both have normal flying mounts and epic ground mounts.. Feel free to email me at Mitchferguson@ and request all character armory links so you can view rep item stats hp all that info or just email me thanks. Characters Server Ner'Zhul Horde -70 - Tauren - Warrior Tank Gear Head: Myrmidon's Headdress Neck: Mark of the Raven Guard Shoulders: Pauldrons of the Crimson Flight Back: Devilshark Cape Chest: Jade-skull Breastplate Wrist: Bands of the Syth Hands: Felsteel gloves Waist:Borak's Belt of Bravery L:Mag'hari Warlord's Legplates Feet: Sha'tari Wrought Greaves Ring: Andormu's Tear Ring: Protector's Mark of the Redemption Trinket: Regal Protectorate Trinket: Runed Fungalcap Main Hand: Grom'Tor's Charge Shield: Platinum Shield of the Valorous Ranged: Recoilless Rocket Ripper X-54 DPS Gear Head: Overlord's Helmet of Second Sight Neck: Natasha's Choker Shoulders: Pauldrons of the Crimson Flight Back: Cloak of inciter Chest: Blackened Chestplate Wrist: Bands of the Syth Hands: Ogre Defiler's Handguards Waist:Borak's Belt of Bravery L:Mag'hari Warlord's Legplates Feet: Sha'tari Wrought Greaves Ring: Andormu's Tear Ring: Protector's Mark of the Redemption Trinket: Regal Protectorate Trinket: Runed Fungalcap Main Hand: Crow Wing Reaper Ranged: Recoilless Rocket Ripper X-54 Server Mal'Ganis Horde -70 - Undead - Rogue Rogue Gear Head: Sealther's Helmet of Second Sight Neck: Natasha's Choker Shoulders: Mantle of Perenolde Back: Delicate Green Poncho Chest: Tunic of Assassination Wrist: Bracers of Finesse Hands:Smuggler's Mitts Waist: Burning Blade Devotee's Cinch L: Oilcloth Breeches Feet: Southshore Sneakers Ring: Leafbeard Ring Ring: Slayer's Mark of Redemption Trinket:Ancient Draenei War Talisman Trinket: Bladefist's Breadth Main Hand: Whispering Blade of Slaying Off-Hand: Whispering Blade of Slaying Ranged: Wrathfire Hand-Cannon Server Mal'Ganis Horde -47 - Undead - Mage Server Ursin Alliance-37- Hume - Mage DISCLAIMER: You are bidding on my time leveling for this account. Said account remains the property of Blizzard. You will not 'OWN' the account, for it belongs to Blizzard. The only thing you are bidding on is the time I have invested into the account. All characters, items, in-game currency, and anything else associated with this auction will remain the property of Blizzard. By bidding on, inquiring about, or viewing this auction you are stating that you are in NO way affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment or any associated entity. World of Warcraft is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items, gold pieces, or other intellectual property in World of Warcraft are the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment. This auction is not for the ownership of their intellectual property but rather for the time spent working on these characters and acquiring items. Before bidding on my auction you must read and agree to Blizzard's EULA located at: worldofwarcraft/legal/eula.html. All title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to World of Warcraft are owned by Blizzard Entertainment and its licensors. This auction is not for said rights or intellectual property but is a compensation for time and effort invested personally outside the game. All items related in this auction will remain the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment. By bidding on this account you assert that you are in no way affiliated or employed with Blizzard Entertainment. What you will receive is the rights to this account. All sales are final. The seller is not responsible for what you do with the account or the account information once the transaction has been completed. Serious bidders only! Any fees due to incomplete transactions will be your responsibility.

Account for Sale

Trading Rs gold for wow acc!

Account Information
    Contact me

Account for Sale

WTS 70(A)Paladin,60(A)hunter,60(A)priest,50(A)druid europe

Account Information
    lvl 70 paladin Human, male pvp server regular paladin mount, epic paladin mount, epic human mount, draenai mount and flying mount Karazhan key active Has 2 lvl 70 epics from karazhan, both for holy Have some ret gear holy specs now lvl 60 hunter Night-elf, male pvp server regular cat mount and epic cat mount have 15 epics from zg, mc, aq, bwl lvl 60 priest Human, female normal-pvw server regular human mount and epic human mount She got a little bit holy gear from mc She has a little bit shadow gear for lvling and she is shadow specc lvl 50 druid night-elf, female regular cat mount she has great gear for her lvl and she is feral specced she also got a bit healing gear and also some more low lvl chars aim:bugman1200 :drohos1984@

Account for Sale

WTT 60 Orc Warrior 54 Undead Rogue 37 Human Priest

Account Information
    It is on a US account oceanic server normal. All accounts are available for x'fer. Looking for anything alliance US 60+ available to transfer.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Tauren Druid US-PVE

Account Information
    -70 Tauren Druid -xfer up -kara keyd -heroic keyd -feralspec -tank gear pluz some healing and oomkin gear LOOKING for either mage or hunter HORDE ONLY US PVP OR PVE WITH XFER

Account for Sale

WTT 70 troll rogue for alliance lvl 70.

Account Information
    i want to trade this: 70 troll rogue, about 4 epic's. all the other blues. 280g. 4 epic ground mounts, 1 blue flying mount. he has 50.000 honorable kills and he has the rank champion and conquerer. what im looking for: alliance Male. no warriors, priests or hunters. human warlock or night elf druid can be both races. if your intrested, send me an e-mail. or add me at . the adress: lucas_berghoef@

Account for Sale

SELLING A LEVEL 90 RUNESCAPE ACCOUNT

Account Information
    Selling A level 90 runescape account. Has 92 woodcutting and 92 fletching. Looking for about 7-8mill Contact me at : [email protected] if you're interested thanks.

Account for Sale

WTT GUILD WARS FOR CITY OF HEROES!

Account Information
    Doesnt need to have time, just want the account! doesnt need characters either! my GW accoount has 1 20 and 2 lvl 15's

Account for Sale

WTS 70 male orc war with 3 lvl 60s+ 425 takes it!

Account Information
    I'm selling a level 70 male orc warrior with lunar crescent and the planar edge. He has 9.1k health almost 1.7k atack power and over 30 percent chance to crit. This account also comes with a 62 human rogue 60 night elf warrior 61 human paladin 60 human warrior 49 twink tauren shaman 49 twink undead rogue 49 hunter 47 undead warrior 47 gnome warlock 35 night elf hunter All these characters are on a pvp server and most are up for a server transfer. This account all together is worth more then 600 dollars but i need the money quickly and the first to offer 400-425$ will get these characters My aim screen name is tufmuffin316 My e-mail is joshua_mccloskey@comcast Please only Cash offers

Account for Sale

WTS lvl 70 Epic MT Warrior US PVP (Transfer up)

Account Information
    Hey all, I am looking to sell my account due to RL catching up to me now I do not have any time to play at all. I am looking for very serious offers only. I put in alot of times on this account. She is very well geared and is qualified to get into any guild of course depending on players skill to the character. She only has tanking gear strictly the best you can get. She has 30.87% dodge as far as I know this warrior is the only warrior on the server that has this much avoidance for tanking. This is the real deal, no scam at all. I am going to start the bid at $500.00. I prefer paypal only for payment please and Thank you. I am not looking to trade at all. Keys Every heroic key. Keyed to everything pre-TBC. Attuned to SSC (Serpentshrine Caverns). Tanking Gear Head - ://img.photobucket/albums/v704/andian/head.jpg Neck - ://img.photobucket/albums/v704/andian/neck.jpg Shoulders - ://img.photobucket/albums/v704/andian/shoulders.jpg Chest - ://img.photobucket/albums/v704/andian/chest.jpg Wrist - ://img.photobucket/albums/v704/andian/wrist.jpg Hands - ://img.photobucket/albums/v704/andian/hands.jpg Waist - ://img.photobucket/albums/v704/andian/waist.jpg L - ://img.photobucket/albums/v704/andian/l.jpg Feet - ://img.photobucket/albums/v704/andian/feet.jpg Ring 1 - ://img.photobucket/albums/v704/andian/ring1.jpg Ring 2 - ://img.photobucket/albums/v704/andian/ring2.jpg Trinket 1 - ://img.photobucket/albums/v704/andian/trinket1.jpg Trinket 2 - ://img.photobucket/albums/v704/andian/trinket2.jpg Weapon - ://img.photobucket/albums/v704/andian/weapon.jpg Off-hand - ://img.photobucket/albums/v704/andian/shield.jpg Ranged - ://img.photobucket/albums/v704/andian/ranged.jpg (Has most of the materials for new ranged weapon ://thottbot/i32756) Stats Nature Gear (300 Unbuffed) Picture of the character: AIM ~ Anoniimous1 EMAIL ~ Anoniimous1@ I will give contacts through phone for serious bidders. Thank you everyone, and if you look please bump the post.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.