Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT/WTS 60 rogue 59 mage 52 hunter 50 warrior [A] EU PVP

Account Information
    Wtt or WTs 60 rogue 59 mage 52 hunter 50 warrior perfect account to start BC in fun way WTS - 100$ only WTT- Hunter 65+ EU server PVP Thanks please Add me on : vishaz@ dont send pm or reply here thanks

Account for Sale

WTT (A)Human Rogue on US PVP server w/xfer up

Account Information
    Rogue has mainly BC Blues and some greens. Will show armory upon request. On PVP server with xfer available. I have secret question and answer. Epic ground mount and regular flying mount Looking to get a Horde druid on pvp server US with xfer available. May consider Horde rogues. Msg me on aim = mnmpire email me at cjf10@cox

Account for Sale

EQ2 account lvl 23 bruiser, for blank wow acct

Account Information
    Trading level 23 bruiser act on EQ2 for blank wow account

Account for Sale

WTT 60 Monk EQ for Active WoW acct

Account Information
    Topic says it all , trading my 60 monk on drinal server , Geared NICELY , Epic 1.0 , awsome name good reputation, missing one expansion , looking for ACTIVE blank - lvl 30 or so wow account. Aim-= Xx0unc3xX Zero not an o Email-= xlkrnlx@

Account for Sale

WTT my 70shadowpriest GOOD gear with lock

Account Information
    Want to trade dwarf priest shadow specced (dwarves r the most preffered in raids fear ward) in PvP EU realm for Warlock in EU realm! contact me at mage_rock@ this is also my

Account for Sale

#N/A

Account Information
    hey i want to buy waarior lvl 70 eu and normal relam plz should have agood gear and attuned for kara aslo most honoer rep if u got alts i will buy aslo and if u want trade i get steam account with cs and ccs waiting the ppl how have it

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Epic Warlock [A]PvP

Account Information
    This sale is for a level 70 human female warlock on a USpvp server with xfer up. The warlock has the following Gear: 3/3 Frozen Shadoweave, 2/2 Battlecast, Girdle of Ruination, 3/5 Gladiators Dreadweave, and assorted pvp and heroic badge epics. All items are socketed and enchanted with the best available gems and enchants. Attuned to Kara and keyed for ALL heroic instances. Exalted with scryer and lower city. Has the piece from nightbane for SSC attunement, you just need to kill gruul (which my guild has on farm) for the second piece and you will be attuned to SSC. Also attuned to older instances such as Ony/MC/BWL/Naxx 375 tailoring 375 enchanting, with all the rep patterns and enchants learned. Character comes with epic ground and normal flying mounts. Depending on the spec you can hit 12k health 1k spell damage (affliction) or 10k health 25% crit (destro) with about 850 spell dmg. She has gear for all builds. Due to the time and effort spent on this character I am setting the reserve bid at 500$. Offers can be sent to deviousx.gaming@ I only accept paypal. The ability to hold a vent conversation is required.

Account for Sale

WTS MY lvl 70 EPIC out warrior pvp

Account Information
    hello i would like to sell my lvl 70 warrior hes his profile ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Jugg if interested please email me at huhsanlo@ or AIM at maxrol23. thanks for your time.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Warlock(UD) n Warrior(NE) BOTH PVP on sep accounts

Account Information
    Account number ONE 70 Undead Warlock on PVP Server has its normal flying mount and ground epic Glad Gloves, Kara Epics and a few PVP epics(70) around 800g and keyed for kara and most heroics also has a 52 druid somewhere on the account if that makes you any happier ACCOUNT TWO 70 Night Elf warrior PvP server transfer is up n ready average blues with the exception of glad gloves flying mount epic ground mount 375 mining 330ish BS not to much gold lol and a 41 rogue if you have any interests whatsoever contact me on AIM- mrsunsh1ne EMAIL - aznxflavor@ scammers can go to hell

Account for Sale

WTT Guild Wars account for WoW account or gold

Account Information
    I have a guild wars account with prophecies, factions, and nightfall. Has a lvl 20 Warrior/Monk, Lvl 20 Assassin/ranger and lvl 19Ranger/Warrior. Has 400k on it and both lvl 20s have maxed out armor. Also there are many items that can be sold or used in the storage box. Account has 8 slots total w/ 4 free slots. (chr can be deleted whenever you want) Also one chr is close to getting a minipet in about another month or so. (those can be sold for rougly about 20k or more depending on value of the pet) If trading WoW gold it must be on the Thunderlord server. email is neo_night_spawn@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.