Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS lvl 100 runescape account for wow gold

Account Information
    post offers or IM me on aim:anarchist666xx

Account for Sale

WTT.. 70 warr/70 mage/70 druid!! for lock

Account Information
    acc 1 = Humen male warrior with 3 epic 1h´s and thunder ... rest is blues... kinda nice tho... sometimes with procs.. its on 3008 attack power... acc 2 = 70 mage/druid... mage is undead female with all heroic keys... kara key.. and a decent gear some epics and above 1k arena points.. druid... key to some heroics... key to kara decent pre kara gear... i am looking for an "H" male warlock...

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS 70 Troll Hunter all blues and kara/gruuls epics

Account Information
    I have a 70 hunter on moonrunner pve i would like to either sell for at least $150 or a healing ally class on us with transfer up in at most 2 weeks. ://armory.worldofwarcraft/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonrunner&n=Chromus Aim: chromus15 email: btw_1@

Account for Sale

WTT 60 TAUREN SHAMAN DUAL WEILD

Account Information
    60 Tauren Shaman on Auchindoun. Dual Weild with a Regular Mount. Want to trade accounts with someone.

Account for Sale

WTT lvl 70 Orc Warlock for Alliance Warlock

Account Information
    I have a lvl 70 male orc warlock to trade for a Human (prefer Male) Warlock on a transferable server. Doesnt have to be pvp server. His gear is fairly decent, mostly blues. Check his gear out at armory, name is Ashtar on Anub'arak. Email me at ajohnson@carsondell

Account for Sale

Any lvl 67-70 EU PVP rogue come please(H)

Account Information
    Fast reply please =] This account is a Europe Pvp and i want the same thanks =] It Includes:- Lvl 70 Horde Tauren Hunter : Good BC Blues. Haomarush. Exalted with The Mag'har Epic ground mount: Reins of the white war talbuk & Great brown war kodo Normal Flying mount: Tawny Lvl 29 (twink) Rogue (Oggi!!!!!) The famous Oggi( On youtube) Fully twinked to the max. He h@sssub gear in bags (Lifesteal enchanted ,Incase u want to respecc him) And other twink swords =] he is Combat spec Lvl 20 shaman Blue/green Pointless- Was made for Ghostwolf =] Lvl 17 Priest Troll. Lvl 18 Mage Troll. Lvl 20 warrior on Bladefist Has a few blues =] Lvl 10 BE Pally Lvl 10 ORC Warrior Lvl 7 UD Rogue And i want to trade this account for an account with: Lvl67-70 rogue (May Negotiate) Email me: Invasion_dawg@ or Post in this topic =] Account is payed with Gamecards I am looking for a lvl 60ish+ Rogue, If you are willing to trade please say in email if the rogue is Transferable Thanks =] 650g

Account for Sale

WTS Epic priest (EU)70 lvl, 65 rogue(EU) and 60 mage(US)

Account Information
    Priest is @RP PVP The Venture Co European and is transferable. +1600healing unbuffed and over 300 mp5 and over 180 in cast. The priest was in guild which farms Karazhan and gruul. This character was guild crafter (enchanting and tailoring, si he has nice enchants like sunfury mongoose and many others. Imo this is the best enchanter at server. Before BC i have all enchants but those 2 from twin emperors and +15 agi at gloves.I made exalted @ scryers and aldor so i have all tailoring enchants at l. I have keys to all heroic, SSC. I only nned magteridon for chain to The Eye. I even made exalted with Shen'dralar!!! I want 200$ or 150 euro for that account. I have also Rogue 65 lvl at same server as priest above and i want 150$ or 115 euro and 60 lvl mage @ US pvp server bonechewer (not upgrade to BC) 130$ or 100 euro. If u are interested just say a word for email: [email protected]

Account for Sale

selling good runescape account

Account Information
    im selling a lvl 67 pure with 60 att 63 str 1 def 31 prayer 75 mage!! and 60 range email me at junior_footballstar69@ if u want to buy this pwnage pure he has no recovs set no b pin im not looking for much around 2m+ cause of mage ty bye

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Undead Rogue USPvP Cheap 200$

Account Information
    Very cheap account, its worth much more than 200$ I'm sure, but I just need to get rid of it. I'm so sick of playing this game. But I don't want it to go to waste, I spent quite a bit of time levelling and gearing him. He's in great all blue TBC gear, Has the gladiator offhand dagger, (I couldn't wait), he mutilates for well over 2k often. He's a killing machine like a rogue should be! He has a flying mount, he has several epic land mounts, a variety of blue gear so if you prefer subtlety then you can spec that and use the agility gear. He's 375 miner/herb, has plenty of bank storage, and is honored or more with most factions. If you are interested, contact me with below info, or in this thread. I'm selling it ASAP. No trades. Verified paypal only. And no you can't sign on to see it before you buy it, but I will meet you in game and provide any screenshots you need. Thanks!

Account for Sale

sell barrow pure 107 combat for rs2 cash!!

Account Information
    looking around 8m I got picproofs add me on messenger if you are interested mikailodabas@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.