Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS 70 (H) druid account US PVP

Account Information
    Druid is Lv 70 and is in one of the best end game guilds on the server. Has gear made up of MC/BWL/Karazhan for healing gear plus trinkets and rings from BC to reach over 1056 bonus to healing. Also has 450+ bonus spell damage if that's your thing or else has some decent feral gear for tanking and dps (2 types of sets really there). Has never been transferred or powerlevelled and has been my account for the past 1.5 years. Basically have to quit as I've just gained full time work so really don't have the time for it as I'll be working shift work. Whomever recieves my account will recieve the current: Username Password WoW cd key, BC cd key for the account Also secret Q&A for account. And if you like i'd change the email to your email addy so it's fully yours. Would accept offers from USD $150 and accept payment through paypal.

Account for Sale

sell 3 runescape accounts for rs2 cash !!!!!!!!!!!

Account Information
    hi all... iam selling 3 runescape accounts 1 1def pure 1 40def pure and a main: 1 def name: Dutch pr0man ranger 86 40 def name: Thep20 str 92 main name: kpiiiiiipk (6*I) def 80 i accept rs2 cash so, i can log into all accounts and got screens so :)iam serios Pm me here or add me on : Patrickgelhever@

Account for Sale

WTT 69 human female rogue. Open for any offers

Account Information
    My rogue got good gear to be a lvl69. Server: eonar pve server. want more info add : Joa900_@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Tauren druid pvp

Account Information
    Hey all I'm looking to trade my druid on boulderfist US pvp server. He's got some excellent gear from zg/MC/bwl and as of lately the Mitts of the treemender from Kahazaran (dropped by the pally boss in there). The druid also has some good feral gear. I'm looking to trade it for a lv 69+ hunter or warlock on a pvp server pref. with transfer up. ps. If someone has one on an Oceanic server i'd almost trade on the spot after we swap details.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 BE Paladin for 70 (dwarf/troll) (warrior/rogue)

Account Information
    I have 70 female blood elf paladin on us pvp server w/ transfer up for trade. Gears are mainly kara epics with healing over 1400+ 20% holy critic and 166 mp5 with no buffs. Have epic mount and regular flying mount. Looking for 70 (dwarf or troll) (warrior or rogue). Must be us pvp with transfer up. Contact me on aim jman4982. Thanks.

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS 55 orc warrior on a pve (US)server

Account Information
    IM lookin to trade a 55 orc warrior for any other 40 + char on a US server , the warrior is a 138 BS 150 miner and 300 first aid. If you are looking to buy him im only asking for 50$. payments only accepted via Paypal . please contact me on AIM or my screen name is (steevoid) e-mail is stegamorris@

Account for Sale

WTS Lvl 70 Gnome Rogue Eu PvP

Account Information
    Hi Guys, Well time has come for me to say bye to WoW, its been my life for the past 2 years, but its got a bit tedious now, not interestedin playing it anymore and want to make some money off my account that i put alot of time into for the past 2 years I have a lvl 70 Gnome Rogue on Eu PvP his gear is as follows. Head - Cobrascale Hood with the +32 ap and 12 hit enchant Neck - Jagged Bark Pendant Shoulders - Bladed Shoulderpads Of The Merciless with 30 ap 10 hit enchant Cloak - Netherfury Cape Chest - Chestguard Of The Dark Stalker with +150 hp enchant Bracers - Marshal's Leather Bracers with +24 ap enchant Gloves - Cobrascale Gloves with +26 ap enchant L - Warpscale Leggings with +30 stam and +10 agil enchant Boots - Southshore sneakers with minor speed enchant Ring 1 - Naliko's Revenge Ring 2 - Lightwardens Band Trinket 1 - Abacus Of Violent Odds Trinket 2 - Hourglass Of The Unraveller Atm he is speced combat with the following weapons - MH - Vindicators Brand with + 20 strength OH - Dirge (dagger) with +4 wpn dmg He is a Alch and Herb even tho Herb is low his alch skill is 351/375 He also has 375/375 first aid Has 2 epic ground mounts and the normal flying mount. Also has 1500gold and lots of pots which will be included with the account. On the account is also :- Lvl 25 Mage Lvl 38 Paladin Lvl 35 Shaman I will only accept Paypal and no E-Cheques. I am the original Owner of this account. Upon payment the buyer wil receive, CD Keys (WoW Classic and TBC), Account user and password i will also change email for them. Im looking for around $500 for this account, purly because the amount of time i put into it and well its a gd char, always top dmg in the guild hes in. You can contact me on :- Aim - Amgzone - Cenarules@ Or post here and il contact you. Who knows, i may even accept a trade if its a nice char Cheers guys.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Rogue BC blues/Kara epics Xfer up For 70 mage.

Account Information
    This Rogue is on a PVE server. Im lookin for a 70 mage now, Dont care if its [H] or [A], But, if its [H] Its insta trade no matter what gear, but only want male chars, Will take Fe-male undead, As for ally need to have somewhat decent gear prefrably all BC blues, Dont care about professions or amount of gold on acnt. This rogue's transfer is currently up Has enough gold to respec. Has Flying mount. Exalted with scryers/Shat'ar Missing LC Heroic key. has 4 Epic ground mounts Armory link: ://armory.worldofwarcraft/character-sheet.xml?r=Drenden&n=Storis Contact: (AIM)Inuyashasord / (E-MAIL) Inuyashasord@aol

Account for Sale

!@#$% good runescape account for sale mem !@#$%

Account Information
    hello heres the starts for the account i'm selling vl 49 48 attck 43 hit points 53 mining 53 smithing 33 strank 11 agl. 26 defence 19 herb 55 cooking 55 fishing 53 mage 20 parer 25 rune makeing 38 con 40 with tea 10m house 2 hunter 5 slayer 11 farming 38 range 41 carfting 33 thef 37 arrow makeing 50 wood chop 21 fire all lvl is 770 ples email me and tell me your offer is a member for 1more month comes with 100k!!!

Account for Sale

WTT 70 T3/Glad Orc Hunter

Account Information
    Hey, I'm looking to trade my 70 Orc Hunter. He has pretty much all epics equipped, including Gorehowl. He has 2/9 T3 and 1/5 Glad. Since I have not raided in a while, I am gurranteed T4 this week. He is in the best guild on the server with Kara,Gruul, and Mag on farm. This hunter is a very well respected toon on the server also. He has all PvP epics equipped and about 1822 AP, self buffed. I am looking for the following: You must be 70 Must have a few 70 Epics MUST be PvP! No hunters unless [A] and good gear. Classes I'm looking for: Shadow Priests Holy Paladins with atleast 2/5 glad MS Warriors with decent tank gear Glad epics and epic flying= Instant trade For trading I require (due to being scammed to many times) A phone call/Ventrilo talk. Post in my thread AIM- Finchie Is Sexy - monkeymanusa2@ Please IM me with your offer. I will not go first if you only have about 5 posts and no rep. You MUST have ALL info. Thank you.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.