Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    lvl 92 cheap

Account Information
    selling level 92 account for drag chain, or 12 mil. Attack: 76 Str:77 Def:72 Woodcutting:82 Slayer:5* (* means im leaving a number out, so Jagex doesnt find acc) Range:63 prayer: 53 Magic:72 Items: Obby shild Whip D long, DDS, D B axe, D hally Full blue mysitc Full rune Rune kite (h4) 700k (cash) Berkser Helm It has some other good stats. Email me at lacrosseguy643@aim and i will give more detailed info on the account. I recently bought a lvl 86 with a lot better stats than this. Its also pure and i like to pk. I need money to buy runes and arrows this is why im selling.

Account for Sale

WTT LoTRO or Vanguard accounts for WoW Account

Account Information
    I have two LoTRO accounts (both level 25+) and two Vanguard crafter accounts (both 20+) for trade. I'm done with both of those games and would like to return to WoW. I'm looking for an account on any US PvP server that has the BC expansion. If the right deal comes along I might be willing to add cash on top of the accounts. Please email me at lugarim@ or reply here with your offer. Let me know which accounts you are interested in and I will give you more information.

Account for Sale

Selling RUNESCAPE account level 113

Account Information
    Ok listen up. Im selling this level 113 with: bunch of quests done. One or MORE 99+ stats(non-combat) High magic level(Ancient Quest = Done) Add my : ak_ftw@ if you're interested, thanks.

Account for Sale

WTS/WTT 5 Digit Steam acct w/ CAL Main proof

Account Information
    I have a 5 digit steam account with CAL m proof from last season. Im wanting to sell it for only $100 or i will trade it for a 60+ Alliance mage on a PVP server. AIM: KawyRacer17

Account for Sale

WTT for priest 45-55 EU

Account Information
    AIM: liltoddytodd : lil_toddy_todd@ you can also email me on that

Account for Sale

WTT Orc Hunter on US PvP

Account Information
    Hi, im looking to trade my orc hunter on ursin for a Warrior, Druid, Rogue or a mage. I will consider other classes so please post if your interested. For security I may have to require you to get on vent and show me your char in game, I will do the same. IM me on AIM @ imapiratelawl or email me @ imapiratelawl@aim. Here is my hunters gear ://armory.worldofwarcraft/character-sheet.xml?r=Ursin&n=Mukekil

Account for Sale

WTT EU 66 warlock 605 sha dam 1300g 61 warrior 60 rogue

Account Information
    LF EU mage shammy pala 60+ pvp (H) or pvp pve (A) fobius.wow@ Aim holydenmark

Account for Sale

WTT 60 Nelf Hunter or Troll Mage 4 Shaman

Account Information
    The Characters are on two seperate accounts. The Troll Mage has great gear both accounts have BC hes on the Realm Dragonmaw (PvP) The Hunter is on Firetree (PvP) he is geared with Hellfire quests the account of the hunter has a Gamecard so it is paid for until July 6th he has one alt lvl 37 Human Paladin same realm. I would like to trade this account for a shaman. I Might accept other classes if interested message me at Volcom142@ or AIM=xCDeanx

Account for Sale

WTT/S Undisputed BEST GEARED Shaman on US-PvP (H)

Account Information
    I have a 70 Troll Shaman that I no longer plan on playing. He is on a US PvP server with Transfer ready. About 500 gold on the account with 2k+ mats/etc banked. Currently has a bit of honor at 1700+ arena points. He also comes in a raiding guild currently on Gruul. They do not know I am selling, so you can continue to take epics from them as you please. The shaman is geared mainly for elemental. The level of gear that this character has is truly epic, and will get you into arena teams/a new raiding guild/heroic groups no problem. His gear includes 2 set gladiator (fully enchanted), Nathrezim Mindblade, Mazthoril Honor Shield, etc (etc meaning a ton of other epics). The lowest quality gear he has is 70 blues, and those are few and far between. He is heavily geared for PvP with the PvP belt/bracers (15 dmg enchant *rare*), but also has very solid PvE gear (some pieces to swap out - t4, etc.) He is exactly what you would expect an SSC raiding shaman to look like, and has a spot on a 1700 rating 5v5 team should you (the buyer) end up not sucking. Self buffed he can break Almost 1000 spell damage and 35% lightning bolt crit (highest lb crit rate on the sever). He also has epics for both Resto and Enhancement. Resto gear is mainly epics from kara, along with heroic epics/70 blues. His healing gear is definitely not a joke. His enhancement gear is mainly PvP blues (HWL 70 linked set), with a few random epics thrown in. His enh gear is definitely not lacking; is still better than most enh shamans out there. It should also be noted that he has the Blue HWL Cleaver, as well as 5 or maybe 6 other 70 1-hand blues (whatever suits your fancy). He also has 2handers good available. He has 375 enchanting/mining (truly awesome combo, as you can make a ton with enchanting, and JCers will craft you free gems if you do their enchants ). He is only missing one BoP World Drop recipe, and that's the crappy defense to bracers enchant (not worth anyone's time). He also has every good rep recipe from TBC. As if that weren't enough, he is attuned to nearly everything in the game. The only heroic rep he isn't (at least) revered with is Lower City, and that is literally one Shadow Labs run away. He is also Mag'har exalted (Woo talbuk!) Note: He is STILL in his Maulgar-killing raiding guild, who should be downing Gruul soon enough. He is almost leading in DKP for BOTH Kara and Gruul, so you can pick up all the epics you want should you choose to stay on the server (for however long). I am looking for offers of CASH (Verified Paypal only) - 650 USD takes it or... A (pref male) UD (BE/Orc will be considered) Lock with comparable gear. No bluebies! Scammers, don't waste your time. Any inquiries or offers should be sent to Shamanpwnage@, or you can contact me on aim at rabidpanda454. It should be noted that these pictures were from 2.0, he gained a ton of stats since. And they are all self buffed (No ToW down, either)

Account for Sale

WTT EU 66 warlock 605 sha dam 1300g 61 warrior 60 rogue

Account Information
    LF EU mage shammy pala 60+ pvp (H) or pvp pve (A)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.