Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 70 Human Priest/70 NE Warrior ~epic!~

Account Information
    I am looking to trade my 70 Human priest on a US PvP server. She has almost full epics, 1700+ healing and 130 ish mana regen while casting. She can easily get into any guild she wants. The warrior is in mostly DPS blues with a felsteel reaper. Both haven ormal flying mounts and the priest has 367 tailoring and the warrior has 375 transmutation mastery alchemy/herbalism. I am looking for an Alliance Warlock or Warrior, must have transfer up and be on a PvP server, good gear is a must. You can contact me via AIM for an armory link/more details @: warlocktraded345

Account for Sale

[WTT] 61 Draenei Palladin GREAT GEAR, PICS INSIDE!

Account Information
    I'm thinking about trading my level 61 palladin. I'm just sort of getting bored of a palladin right now and would love to try something else without the hassle of leveling it. Here are a few pictures of my palladin. He is currently Protection specced. He has a DPS weapon, and tank weapon/shield as seen in the pictures above. He is in all TBC gear. He is also halfway to 62. This is a great character, with no bad rep on the server. Xfer is currently down, moved to this server about 2-3 weeks ago. I am really interested in warriors and mages. No human offers please. And all offer must be atleast 60+, if not please dont hesitate it. Serious offers only, scammers dont even try. I have full control of this account meaning i can do email changes, and have secret answer. The palladin is currently working on his epic mount quest, he is on Collection of Goods, guildies are glad to help so just ask. Contact me via aim or messenger. aim: oodecayedoo : deaditeswalk@

Account for Sale

WTT EU PVP 60 Rogue/50 Hunter/ 59 Mage/ 50 Warrior with 68+

Account Information
    WTT 60 Rogue 50 Hunter 59 Mage 50 Warrior ALL PVP SERVER TRASFER UP EU SERVER I want : 68+ mage or 68+ hunter or 68+ priest Should be on EU SERVER PvP TRANSFERUP Thanks ADD ME ON : vishaz@

Account for Sale

selling tons of runescape accounts!!!

Account Information
    i am seling all kinds of runescape accounts just add my and ask me stats and all email is junior_footballstar69@

Account for Sale

EQ2 WTS 45 ranger pvp Nagafin with plat and Xpacs

Account Information
    tyring to get ride of my eq2 account has the xpacs and a few of the adventure packs have a few 30+ chars on the account 45 ranger 40ish dirge 35 necro not sure how much plat he has, but just befor i left i payed $30 for plat and all i did was bank it and quit playing lol e-mail me at Piimp_nova@ price $90 obo will leave it open for a few days, highest bidder gets it

Account for Sale

Runescape (Selling a pure mage account w/PK Equipments) $30

Account Information
    i am selling this account for $30 CAD+.. I remembered I used to hunt and pk with this account, i have joined popular clans and stuff.. but i have no longer playing rs for 4 yrs.. so i have decided to sell this now It took me a while to find this account... This account does not come with full INFO because I bought it from my friend and he is trusted. My friend does not longer play RS so dont think about your gonna get hacked or whatsoever. The stuff under the combat stat are Bank PK Equipments and if you see the stuff that are blurred out is because I decided not to let Jagex get it ban. So if you want more info on this character, add f4zenet@ for more INFORMATION! This account is a low lvl mage that I have made with my friend 4 yrs ago so considering of that, it took about 2 months of non stop playing and it took about 10m to buy runes and i had to mine essence.. SO alot of time has tooked for this character to make and now I am asking for only $30 CAD in money order. Aside form that, only money order is accepted right now or local in the GTA. Thxs.

Account for Sale

Selling Steam acc with all of steams games w/ pics of proof

Account Information
    Hey im selling a steam account with EVERY game on steam! im looking for a great runescape account for it, or any other game. here are pics. make offers! - mitzaka@

Account for Sale

Selling a lvl 78,85,93, no recovs on all! cheap too!

Account Information
    Lvl 93 king steve18 best stats 91 fishing 83 wc 80 str 77 fletching asking price: 1.25m rsgp lvl 85 P---K Mage best stats are 69 mage 75 att 74 str 67 def 70 hp asking price:500k rsgp lvl 78 rune pure best stats 62 att 73 str 77 range asking price:500k rsgp plz email kingsteve70@ or AIM kingsteve70 or Add T stake T

Account for Sale

WTS lvl 70 Dwarf Priest on Daggerspine EU.

Account Information
    selling my beloved priest, got +1600 healing soon to be +1800 after a few mechanar runs and the sha'tar exhaulted mace. add frotheho@ to your for more info.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Rogue PvE for Alliance toon

Account Information
    i want to trade my rogue thats on zangamarsh pve for an alliance toon, prefer a shaman, lock or priest, in that order , i'll except a warrior also. Must be at least 60, transfer not required, the rogues isn't up either, US PVE contact me at AIM, lexidaddyhere

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.