Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    1-70 Alliance & Horde leveling GUIDES ! Cheap & Independant

Account Information
    Hey all, Me and 2 wow fanactics put together a 1-70 horde & alliance leveling guide + some gold guides during the way. Its got over 200 pages of leveling information.. where to go, what to level, where your specific class should be leveling, what questgivers to hit first and why etc.. Great deal too, better then buying a lvl 70 for 300$ Check it out - ://rhgaming/dynastyguides/guide.html You get the guide INSTANTLY

Account for Sale

this guy is a scammer

Account Information
    dont trade wit him he scammed me out of my account and also attempted to do the same to my friend traders beware

Account for Sale

Wtt 70 druid,70 hunter US pvp for any 60+ EU pvp (alliance)

Account Information
    Both chars are xferable ,have kara attunement,decent gear,flying mounts,some gold too and in one of the best guilds on the server I want a priest,warlock or shaman 60+ i have the reset pass druid and hunter are alliance so i want alliance chars:) post here or mail me to balanradu07@

Account for Sale

Trading Lv70 (US) Orc Shaman PvP server For...

Account Information
    Like it says above, I'm trading a lv70 Orc Shaman on US PVP server for one of the following classes ---------- Lock (Human, UD, BE) Rogue (NE, BE, UD) Priest (Human, BE, UD) Mage (Human, BE, UD) Druid (Any Race) my email is stldevpayne@aol and my AIM is stldevpayne. The character MUST be lv70, have similar gear to mine, or better. Preferrably Horde, but will take any of the races above.

Account for Sale

WTT female epic rogue pvp server

Account Information
    Im wanting to trade my epic female human rogue.She is no joke with T4 and other epic armor and 4 epic weapons for a varity of specs ,she is seting at 8.9khp and 1.8k++ AP and 25% crit (hemo spec atm) she can pull 1.6k hemo crits and 3k++++ evis/envenom crits *all unbuffed* buffed she is WTF insane =) can show armory and show in game to SERIOUS offerers.Im looking mainly for a MALE rogue allie prefer horde will consider or a shammy allie/horde and warrior allie/horde your toon MUST HAVE EQUAL GEAR AS MINE OR DO NOT BOTHER this is no joke trade so dont send offers of toons wit greens and full blues,so if have a toon to trade hit me up at buckethead81@ or leave a post. TY,Buckethead *there are a s$%& load of alt's on the account as well*

Account for Sale

WTS 63 Undead Rogue US-PVP $95

Account Information
    Im selling my 63 undead rogue, hes on Scilla, and the transfer is DOWN, which is why i'm only asking to cover the cost of the game + expansion. I have all the info, secret answer cd-key, email and so on. aim = prozackftw

Account for Sale

WTT lotro for WoW

Account Information
    WTT a lotro account for a wow account with at least TBC and a nice carachter on it Lotro isn't what i expected.. it has 87 days left on it ... Blessin-g@

Account for Sale

WTT 64 draenei shaman

Account Information
    i would like to trade my 64 female draenei shaman on a US PVP server for a female night elf warrior, female night elf druid, or any paladin(pref female). all offers would be considered. the shaman has its epic mount and is fully rested. also the shaman has gear for whichever spec you choose to go (currently elemental). contact me on aim- itg2kid or my email- kileyb90@

Account for Sale

n33bl0t 99 is a scammer!!!!

Account Information
    this b***h tradeing me his pure for 4.4m and a lv100 then after a day he sent a revery report to jagex and got it back probably by give jagex his membership info n33bl0t 99 if u read this u got 2 options 1. you can give my account and money 2. or u can let me tell jagex about the tradeing and get both accounts banned i can do this because i wrote down the times u times i changed the pass and recovies during the trade and i saved the conversation we had and i can also give them a guess between the time peroids u changed the pass and and reveries on the lv 100 which will be extremly accurate so this is up to you entirly but dont give me some b*******t about how u didnt do it unless ur the much of a f*****g handicap i also can tell them were u live even though were u told me u lived was probably a lie any ways i got ton of proof and i dubt u want ur pure banned but iv done it before and ill do it again so try me b***h like i said i know u scammed me so dont bother lieing or saying i scammed u because it just insulting and i doubt ur that f*****g stupid nor who any who reads this. for the staff that reads this post ban n33bl0t 99 and put any new accounts this a*****e makes on the hall of shame because no one needs to be ripped off by pathic losers like this one who probably 40 years old and never had a girlfreind and if this loser did she was blind so she couldnt see he lived in his moms basment or his star trek collection. btw n33bl0t 99 go j******f with sand paper u stupid c**t also sry for the language staff i only lost my best account and alot of the money i worked hard for..

Account for Sale

WTS 70 HUMAN ROGUE $195

Account Information
    WTS 70 human rogue for $195 has flying mount, 4 epic ground mounts, amazing blues including shoulders of assasination, great socket,enchants,exalted with the aldor, an epic lv 70 weapon, good amount of gold etc. account also comes with a 40 tauren shaman as well. contact me at my aim at immorta13337 or at my email at dragooney2000@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.