Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT Good Geared Hunter +++

Account Information
    WTT my lvl 68 hunter for an lv 60 Rogue bc acount. i am on al'akir (pvp) and on EU server Here is some of my gear ://armory.wow-europe/character-sheet.xml?r=Al'Akir&n=Doryon More Info Add: Ellefri@ ()

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS Godly Epic 70 Warrior (epic flying mount included)

Account Information
    When I said godly, I meant godly. Level 70 Tauren Warrior Has an epic DPS set and an epic tanking set. Is 375 blacksmithing (axe smith) and 375 mining. DPS set stats (With 2-hander Mooncleaver equipped) - 8436 HP unbuffed (stats are focused on AP etc) 2360 AP self-buffed (ONLY with battle-shout) 30.25% crit 8271 armor 570 Strength 201 Agility 377 Stamina Tank set stats (NOT INCLUDING PROT SPEC BONUSES) 12919 HP (unbuffed) 804 Stamina 13652 Armor Let me break down his gear (there's a lot of it so bare with me ) WEAPONS 1-Handers King's Defender The Planar Edge Quel'Serrar Sickle of Unyielding Strength Finkle's Skinner 2-Handers Mooncleaver (SECOND BEST 2 HANDED WEAPON IN THE ENTIRE GAME) Spinal Reaper Arcanite Reaper Ranged Wrathfire Hand-Cannon Crossbow of Imminent Doom Marksman's Bow Heartstriker Bow of Taut Sinew Screeching Bow Melmorta's Twilight Longbow ARMOR Shield Crest of the Sha'tar Husk of Nerub'enkan Draconian Defender Head Conqueror's Crown Dark Iron Helm Helm of Endless Rage Helm of Wrath Felsteel Helm Ragesteel Helm Flamebane Helm Neck Mithril Chain of Heroism Admantine Chain of the Unbroken Barbed Choker of Discipline Amulet of Foul Warding Amulet of Shadow Shielding Rage of Mugamba Drakefire Amulet Shoulder Warbringer Shoulderplates Defiler's Plate Shoulders Conqueror's Spaulders Pauldrons of the Unrelenting Shouldergaurds of the Bold Back Vengeance Wrap Drape of Unyeilding Strength Gaea's Embrace Onyxia Scale Cloak Devilshark Cape Chest Gladiator's Plate Chestpiece Zandalar Vindicator's Breastplate Ragesteel Breastplate Enchanted Adamantite Breastplate Flamebane Breastplate Vindicator's Hauberk Ironvine Breastplate Wrist Vambraces of Courage Bladespire Warbands Noxxion's Shackles Emberplate Armgaurds of the Bear Flamebane Bracers Hands Warbringer Gauntlets Warbringer Handgaurds Gauntlets of Martial Protection Flamegaurd Gauntlets Dark Iron Gauntlets General's Plate Gauntlets Ironvine Gloves Ragesteel Gloves Felsteel Gloves Death Grips Waist Girdle of the Immoyable Enchanted Adamantite Belt Deathforge Girdle Ironvine Belt L Vanquisher's Legplates General's Plate Leggings Enchanted Adamantite Leggings Cenarion Reservist's Legplates Timewarden's Leggings Feet Ironstriders of Urgency Core Forged Greaves Conqueror's Greaves Enchanted Adamantite Boots Obsidian Clodstompers Defiler's Plate Greaves Finger Violet Signet of the Great Protector Ring of Unyielding Force A'dal's Command Ring of Arathi Warlords Heavy Dark Iron Ring Master Dragonslayer's Ring Quick Strike Ring Malfurion's Signet Ring Signet Ring of the Bronze Dragonflight Sign of Unyielding Strength Archimitros Ring of Reckoning Hailstone Band Overseer's Signet Trinkets Drake Fang Talisman Violet Badge Kiss of the Spider Styleen's Impeding Scarab Moroes' Lucky Pocket Watch Riding Crop Adamantite Figurine Seal of the Dawn Heart of Noxxion Tabards Thrallmar Tabard Aldor Tabard Warsong Battle Tabard Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade Green Trophy Tabard of the Illidari Guild Tabard PHEW! That's basically all his gear. I might have left out some old-school blues and epics that are still in the bank. Here are some more tidbits of information - He is US and Xferable - He has his EPIC FLYING MOUNT - He has his epic ground mount (and a nice pvp epic one too) - He has 375 BS 375 Mining - He does indeed have the second best 2-Handed weapon in the game (Mooncleaver), and it should only take 2-3 SSC runs to get the BEST 2-Handed weapon in the game at this point. - He carries around all rare 20 slot bags, the bank is full of 16 slotters, 18 slotters, a 20 slotter and a 28 slotter - He has HUNDREDS and I mean HUNDREDS of ores and metal bars in the bank etc - He has like 6-7 Bank characters just to carry around all his mats (which are worth thousands of gold - He has HUNDREDS of potions and consumables located on various bank characters - I will include 4000g with the character - There is also a level 40 warlock on the same realm I CAN PROVIDE SQ/SA, EMAIL CHANGE, CD KEY FOR BOTH WoW and WoW:BC! EVERYTHING! WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR? $500 OBO OR A Level 70 with equal pwnage or A couple level 70s with almost equal pwnage CONTACT ME I will be constantly checking this thread for any questions asked etc. However, if you want to contact me directly, here is my contact info: AIM - kathunx Email - kathunxrahul@ - kathunxrahul@ LET THE OFFERS ROLL!

Account for Sale

WTT lvl 90 runescape account for wow account

Account Information
    I want to trade my lvl 90 runescape account for a wow account with an alliance char lvl 35+ (no night elves) preferably a priest, mage or war thanks is graffiticlown@ aim is nutzboutcoconuts

Account for Sale

WTS 70 guardian 92AA

Account Information
    WTS my EQ2 account with a 70 guardian on crushbone, 92 AA points, 5/6 Strongbear set pieces, deity quests completed. Excellent plat making character, huge house, One of the best tanks on the server. 200 plat on char at the moment. Accepting Paypal Or Western union. Thanks. AIM dirtymexican121

Account for Sale

Selling 70 Gnome Mage, 70 Nelf Mage, and 61 Hum Warr

Account Information
    Noteable characters on account: 70 Gnome Mage 70 Nelf Priest 61 Human Warrior 59 Nelf Rogue 47 Gnome Warlock All on the server Silver Hand (US). The 70's are well equipped with very nice blues and an epic or two. Email larrfowl@ with serious offers or more info.

Account for Sale

Buying Pure

Account Information
    Buying a Range Pure stats must be as following or a little bit over or a little bit under. Range:60-70 Mage:50-60 (Must Have Done Desert Treasure!) Prayer:30-40 Att:50-60 Str:40-50 Must have Atleast some Pk suplies and have to prove to me that the account is yours and email me some sn's of what ur bank looks like.Email:jackloveskathleen@Aim:chunkeymunkey424

Account for Sale

WTS EU PVP LVL 70 Druid AND 63 Hunter 300 euro

Account Information
    druid and hunter are on eu pvp transafable server. 70 druid has 85% epic healing gear (around 1 k) , semi blue cat gear( around 2k ap) and blue balance gear (3400 starfire crit) . has 280% flying mount( with 300 skill) alot of items . profs are herb/alch , many mounts etc. hunter is dren 63 , 100 % mount and skill , nice items and few 70 boe when she lvls. there is also 44 gnome rogue on other pvp server at this account. has 1 epic. also transafable. am in a hurry so i want 300 euros for this account. ofc if u are interested. now contact me ONLY at mandiczlatko@.[/b]

Account for Sale

WTT 70 NE Priest....US PVP. XFER UP .Epicd Out. Simply Deckd

Account Information
    WTT 70 NE Priest....Healing Set And Dps Set Is Epic....Epic Kara Weaps, Offhands. The Account Also Has A 60Rogue And 60Shaman... Im looking for the following classes. Warrior Warlock Shaman Mage All charrs must be level 70 with the xfer up. I also want something equal to my gear. If not, then I might ask you to xfer for me. Im trying to get rid of this ASAP due to me being completly bored of priest. Contact Me Quickly! AIM: GotzHyphy : warchild221@ Messenger: niks721 Xfire: Layzerbeam Asap Asap Asap.....Will Provide Armory Link And In Game Proof. Cd Keys, Sqa!.

Account for Sale

zomg!!!!!

Account Information
    Okay, I have finally had enough and have to say it....WHY, when folks present a decent to uber geared 70 toon do all you pre-70's think you have a shot...? We all post what we want, what we're willing to trade for...and when we say...uber geared or comparable, we do not mean bc blues and bc greens (GIVE ME A BREAK!). The only exception that I have seen (without otherwise stating in your trading post) are BE Pally's and Dranny Shamans. When we say we want comparable gear...GIVE US an armory that shows comparable gear...don't waste forum space, our time, your time, priceless typing moments nor a hearty laugh by asking with a toon that's not worth the price on a pair of Payless Shoes selection. THINK!!! Before you respond. When I read through some of these posts...lots with great toons, I have to scroll through CRAP toons and CRAP offers just to see where the poster is at on his/her trade. Read the forums...read the post....read the request and don't respond if you don't have it...simple as that!

Account for Sale

selling lvl 83 rs account

Account Information
    61 defence 70 attack 70 strength(can use all weapons on game except ones that need quest) 51 range i got bored one day so i raised it 67 woodcutting 67 fletching i am wanting around 2-4mill since it has 2 mill worth of items i will show you the account whever you want... i will give the name to the buyer only i also will not go first due 2 me getting scammed 4 times on this site.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.